The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Finally nailed that C!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
You probably wonder what I'm talking about, so let me illuminate!

It's my graduation year, and I'm all struggling with polishing my grades to a quality that will make both myself and the Universities pleased.
The only real challenge, that have been treathening my whole graduation has been math.
In my country, you need to pass two math courses, A and B in order to even qualify for the University. I passed the A course with a hairs-bread, but last year I failed the B course.

So, since August last year I've been trying to read over the chapters that I failed at, practicing for a test that I had yesterday. It has been blood, sweat and tears...

But I finally made it! :D

I have never done a math test when I've felt so sure. 20 questions, I did 19. And in all of them, I knew exactly what to do.
Before, I've always believed that math and I are an impossible equation. Guess I was wrong.
It was actually kind of fun yesterday. ^^

Yeah, in summary: My graduation is secured!  :lol:

And it also means... NO MORE MATH!  :wow
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congratulations Gus! Today I ruined a math test but, honestly I can't care anymore ! :P:

Glad you did it, good job :D

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is very cool, congratulations into passing math :DD .
 But remember that you will never fully get rid of math... but at least you may not have it as heavy as the courses you had to pass, hehehe.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Apr 1 2010 on  11:46 AM
Hello:
 That is very cool, congratulations into passing math :DD .
 But remember that you will never fully get rid of math... but at least you may not have it as heavy as the courses you had to pass, hehehe.
Thanks a bunch mateys! It really feels great. And now it's only 2 months left! :D

Iris: Sorry to hear that. I wished that I could quit caring about it back when it was tough. But I couldn't.

Chile: I'm not to worried, I'll take it as it comes. Thing is, the past few weeks I've been starting to find math kinda fun. But for now, it's all gone. :D
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It's alright, as I said I don't really care :) I'll have to redo this year anyway.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Congratulations Gus! That's really awesome! I so remember the entirely new order of the world which it meant to me when that one was over :rolleyes:

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Apr 1 2010 on  12:31 PM
And it also means... NO MORE MATH!  :wow
But maths is beautiful!
Good stuff on passing though; I hope my upcoming maths exams go as well as that!