Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Attic Treasures

The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini

(1/2) > >>

Chris D.:
I'm currently on the second book in the series. The first book is Eragon, with the second, third, fourth, nd fifth being Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance. The story is about Dragon Riders and is like a combination of Lord Of The Rings and Star Wars without all of the sci fi.   :smile

ADFan185:
No but I herd those books tho. They seem like pretty good books if you're into that stuff.

The Lone Dragon:
Ah the Inheritance Cycle. I've read all the books through multiple times, I really enjoyed the cycle being a huge dragon lover, it's such a pity that the movie was a total disaster mainly cause it did not follow the book much at all.

Either way it is a great series and I do recommend it to anyone who enjoys fantasy worlds and Dragons as well as their riders.

ADFan185:
I should check it out since I do love dragons and and there worlds. If I have time I'll see if I can pick up the book.

Compsognathus:
I have read this long ago in czech language, I finished reading all four books, and I bought all books now in english. I always liked it, as well as dragons. If only there was new open-world game on PS5 about it! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version