Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Attic Treasures

Star Wars Legends

(1/2) > >>

Highsoar:
Anyone else a devoted Legends fan? To me, that will always be the real Star Wars timeline...I don't like what Disney's making at all. And I'm glad there's a drive to get them to put out more books...it'd be great if Sword of the Jedi could be released, and more to fill the gaps in the Old Republic material and between Crucible and Legacy.

F-14 Ace:
I gave up on "Legends" after the crappy "New Jedi Order" series and the even crappier "Legacy" series.  And since Thrawn is now canon again and KOTOR is become more and more canon by the day, I have no reason to cling to the old "Legends" timeline.  Good riddance to it.

WeirdRaptor:
Okay, you hardcore EU fans need to stop being so butthurt. The EU isn't canon anymore, and the Disney Star Wars films are excellent. Deal with it.

Chomper98:

--- Quote from: WeirdRaptor,May 7 2017 on  07:33 PM --- Okay, you hardcore EU fans need to stop being so butthurt. The EU isn't canon anymore, and the Disney Star Wars films are excellent. Deal with it.
--- End quote ---
I don't mean any offense, but is it really necessary being so aggressive about this. All they said was that they liked the EU. Its their opinion. While I do prefer Disney to Legends, is it really necessary to be so cruel about something they like? Again, no offense meant.

Gentle Sharptooth:
I am a huge Legends/ EU (Expanded Universe) fan. I love Knights of the Old Republic (Revan, Bastila Shan), Mara Jade Emperor’s Hand,  Shadows of the Empire, Clone Wars (Darkhorss Comics), Tales of the Jedi (Exar-Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma), and Jedi Path & The Book of Sith.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version