Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > The Fridge

Member Appreciation Thread

(1/63) > >>

Amaranthine:
*NO FAVORITISM INTENDED*

This thread is simply for appreciation of other members. List a few nice things about certain members here. I'll even challenge you, to write nice things about the people that you don't even know very well, or maybe barely spoke to, but you just said "hi" to them.

MWAHAHAHA!!! *rubs hands together* Let's get started!

Amaranthine:
*NO FAVORITISM INTENDED*

This thread is simply for appreciation of other members. List a few nice things about certain members here. I'll even challenge you, to write nice things about the people that you don't even know very well, or maybe barely spoke to, but you just said "hi" to them.

Amaranthine:
*NO FAVORITISM INTENDED*

Amaranthine:
*NO FAVORITISM INTENDED*

action9000:
Sounds like a good idea to me!  :yes   B)

Only problem is, I could spend months saying good things about the people here! :p  :lol  :D
so I'll keep it short for now.  :P:

Petrie, Malte, Littlefoot1616, Nick22, Littlefoot Fan, Pokeplayer, Cyberlizard, Darkhououmon...all the old-timers who were here with me "back in the day"...You've all been so awesome, which is why I've stuck around so long!  The GoF started off like a little family (which has grown to a big family!), with you all, and more whom I didn't talk to so much, but I thank you all for being who you are. :)  If not for you, I wouldn't still be here and things would be much different for me... :p

Mumbling/Iris...You've been nothing short of inspirational! :)  You took over the GoF singing project when I had too much else going on, which so many people here love.  You've been so uplifting; such a warm heart on the GoF, you bring joy to any topic you post in. :p  :lol: You've been a shoulder to cry on, a welcome sight after staring at code for hours, a push when life gets hard...You've certainly been my inspiration and more! :)

Littlefoot Fan...my annoying little brother. :p  Not incredibly active on the GoF but we've had all sorts of good times on MSN chats.  He's been a really good guy on the boards as well...when he actually posts :p :lol  Really friendly, really relaxed, really easy to talk to...and we like a lot of the same music. :p

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version