Beyond the Mysterious Beyond > Member Recommendations

Coffee lovers hear me

(1/3) > >>

Petrie.:
I don't remember who here has a taste for java, but I'd like to recommend my favorite coffee company to purchase from: Green Mountain.

http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com

I first discovered this coffee up in Adirondack Park of upper New York State while camping.  Bought some, made it perked over the stove, and its absolutely wonderful stuff.  :exactly  :exactly  At home its the kind of coffee I turn to time and time again for a good cup o joe, whenever the mood suits me.

Personal recommendations:

Wild Mountain Blueberry (#1 - cannot find a better blueberry flavored coffee)
French Toast (seasonal only - winter months)
Island Coconut (seasonal only - spring months)
Southern Pecan
Chocolate Raspberry Truffle

Avoid:

Hazelnut (tastes no different than Foldgers, so why spend more)
Peaberry (did not like the flavor one bit)

Otherwise its a home run!  :DD

landbeforetimelover:
I love coffee but it's a completely unnecessary expense and I like white teeth so I stopped drinking it.  But oh do I long for the days when I'd spent long nights on the computer using coffee to help keep me awake for 2 and 3 days straight.  Those were the good old days, that's for sure.  *sigh*

Petrie.:
You can keep white teeth.  Brush twice a day with Arm and Hammer baking soda toothpaste. ;)

Petrie85:
I have had Green Mountain Coffee. And it's really good. I like all coffee brands. I like Folgers and Star Bucks and Dunkin Donuts also. And sorry for bumping a old topic.

Cancerian Tiger:
^Never feel bad for bumping an old topic.  Topics can easily be forgotten, and then when someone stumbles upon the topic and gives it a bump, it could be revived and catch the interest of other members ;).

Anyhoo, I too have tried Green Mountain coffee.  My household uses a Keurig, and Green Mountain coffee has been a big hit :).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version