The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Was Thinking about this for a while....

Paradise Bird

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://sporeleaf.forumotion.net/creators-hall-f7/post-your-dinos-here-
I'm planning to leave the site.Its to stressful I rather be a guest like I was many years ago.

LBT ain't fun anymore I actually have not watch a single one for 6 months.I just feel I have spent like 15% of my life on it I neglected a lot of things.I have to leave this behind me before I make a joke of myself and waste more precious time.

I can't believe I wasted my time being discriminated for liking this!It is going to be hard to leave.In fact I really love this forum and what a friendly community you guys are.But I'm going to be straight I have to go because I have to.Bye everyone!

I will really miss you guys and girls really wish I could meet you people in real life :cry  :cry  :cry  :cry  too bad! Stuck in Singapore.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I really hate to see any of our members leave, but whatever your decision is, I support it.  Best of wishes, take care of yourself, and don't forget to live your dreams and life to the fullest :goodluck.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I understand your decision to leave and wish you the best of luck in life. I will say however that you should NEVER be ashamed for liking something, especially something like LBT. Sure people may find it strange, but that's because they do not know what it feels like to live your inner kid again, which is how I feel.

Anyway, if you ever do decide to come back we will all be here for you. ;)

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Bye! Hope things improve after a little time for introspection! :( :wave

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We all have periods in which we do or do not like Land Before Time. You can leave any time you want, don't feel bad about it, but remember you can also come back any time you want :) .

Goodbye for now, hope to see you again though! :wave

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
We hope to see you again! I hope this isn't goodbye forever...

Still, you need to do what is best for you. If you believe that this is what you need, then be it far from me to stop you.

Bye!  :wave

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I hope that it is your decision rather than one "imposed" upon you by those discriminating against you and that you will be able to focus more on the more important things in life. I also hope that you won't think of the time in the GOF as being "wasted". In any case goodluck on your future ways, wherever they may lead you :goodluck

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hopefully instead of leaving you can at least visit now and then.  Good luck in your life & decisions.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Ironic you write this after I shut down your thread in AM.  Anyway, :goodluck with everything and we're still going to be around if decide to waltz back in.

DualXz

• Chomper
    • View Profile
It's always sad to see a member leaving, especially after I just returned.
I wish the best of luck's to you, since I've been like that before as well.
But I returned after a while off, and I hope after some thinking you might as well too.
Don't give up on things you like because of someone(s), it will just leave you sad and empty.
Good luck, and you are always welcome.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
That's sad to hear Paradise Bird but the decision is yours at the end of the day. No one can force you to make a choice so if this is what you feel is right for you then so be it. Either way, you will always be welcomed here so if you ever get the urge to return to the site, please do. We'll be waiting for ya! ;)

All the best and good luck with whatever it is you wish to pursue.  :wave

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Whoa! I posted in the WRONG topic here! Sorry about that. :p

PB, do come back whenever you feel the need to. :) :yes