The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Arrivals

Nahla · 1273 · 84444

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"WHAT EVER!" Ben shouted and ran off through the valley,he threw himself to the ground not realizng that it was Cera's spot "I Hate him!" he shouted.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nani smiled "Thank you dears her name is Nahla,she was a sister about you kids age I'll send her to come play with you".

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera was frightened at first. But then she realized it was just one of the stupid Longneck kids.
"What are you doing here! That's MY place!" She shouted at him.
Inactive, probably forever.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ben rolled his eyes "Sorrry princess,don't cry like the runt Littlefoot,haha why I crybaby he is" he laughed remembering Littlefoot "Well I beat some sense into him"

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, you already know Littlefoot?!" Cera wondered," Well! I'm his friend, but he can be a real crybaby at times indeed! Whenever we have a fight he cries, that's just meh!
Anyway, you shouted that you hated someone! Who do you hate? Littlefoot?"

"Oh, yep, yep, yep!" Ducky chattered," We'll play with her, we will, we will! Right Spikie?"
Spike nodded in agreement and grinned at Nahla.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
(Filling in)

Ben pounded at the ground "My father...though I hate Littlefoot very much to" he nodded to the little blood on his chest that Littlefoot must of rubbed on him and Ben got right upon of him during his attack "This is his blood" he laughed "And he just cried,waaah waaah waaah" he mimicked Littlefoot. "When I see him again I'm gonna give him a beating he will never forget" he declared unaware of who was near by.

(Your turn Ram. It can be Taro or Grandma or both)

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandma still hadn't found Taro, but she was in the area she thought he was resting in.

Meanwhile Taro and Lily had gone exploring, despite his tiredness Taro couldn't get to sleep while it was still so bright. They had heard what Ben had just said, and Lily came out of the trees, talking for the first time in ages.
"That doesn't sound very nice," she said quietly, more to Taro than Ben, but he heard her just fine. Taro also came from behind the trees, almost glaring at Ben.
"Hmm. What exactly is your problem with that Littlefoot, kid?" he asked. "As far as I was aware, you and your family are newcomers too, so what exactly is the big deal with him?"

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Cause he a weak little runt" Ben commented.

Nahla running off after her mother placed her down to gather some tree-sweets for her family came bounding up Ben giggling.

Ben smirked and used his head to bash his sister.

The baby screamed as she was thrown to the ground.

Ben laughed "Stupid baby sister".

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Well, seems you're just a jerk all around then, aren't you?" Taro asked, irritated that he couldn't just slap Ben without getting into huge trouble. Since he didn't have much sleep he was beginning to get on the moody side. Lily went over to Nahla and just stared at her, seemingly lost in her past. Nahla reminded her of someone she knew... someone she knew dearly...

"Some things you see with your eyes. Others, you see with your heart." :MomCompassion

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla smiled at Lily and squealed rubbing up against her and yawning before collapsing asleep on her foot.

Ben stared at Taro "What did I do?".

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"HEY!" Cera shouted," can you please discuss this somewhere else?! That's MY place and want to be left alone!!!"

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Well, since I got here, all I've seen you do is bully on those younger than you," Taro answered.

Lily watched as Nahla fell asleep on her foot. "Ah." She looked as if she were about to cry, it was painful but happy at the same time. Taro walked up to the two.
"Heh, what a cutie," he said. "Shall we get her back to her parents?" Lily just nodded a nudged the little one to awaken her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla opened one eye then the other and looked up squealing. She stared at Cera and in her baby voice called her "Whiny bum".

Across the valley Nani was frantic looking for her daughter,she ran up to Grandpa "Papa Longneck! Nahla is gone!" she cried tears of worry in her eyes "She is just a baby,she will get hurt or lost or....KILLED" she screamed the last bit

Littlefoot who was laying across Grandpa's back was starting to doze off till Nani's screaming awoke him. He looked up at the mother and turned away again missing his own.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
Grandpa was worried, but he didn't seem too frightened. "Don't worry, Nani," he said. "We'll help you find her."
"No need for that!" came a voice. Grandma came out of the trees, followed by Taro who had both Lily and Nahla on his back. Lily was shaking again with the presence of Grandma Longneck, but tried to shrug it off and looked away for the time being, not wanting to think about it. "Taro found her," said the ageing female, smiling at the young male. She picked up Nahla, her head being much too close for Lily's liking. The larger of the two children nearly whimpered, but stopped herself.
"Here you go, Nani," said Grandma, placing the little one on her mother's head.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nani smiled "Oh thank you so much I was so worried".

Nahla nuzzled her mother happily,before turning and pointing at Lily "Friend!" she told her mother "FRIEND!".

Littlefoot sighed in annoyance. He saw Ben walking towards the group and gasped getting closer to the base of Grandpa's neck so he would not be seen.

somerandomfangirl

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Resident longneck stan
    • View Profile
"Not a problem," Taro smiled. Lily seemed in complete shock when Nahla called her friend. She only ever had one other true friend in her life, and that was the dinosaur she was riding right now. Grandma noticed Ben and her face hardened slightly. She stood by her mate's side, trying to keep Littlefoot out of sight.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ben smiled "Oh heeey,wheres Littlefoot. The stupid little runt....I mean..." he cut off after seeing his mother glare,

"Ben..did you hurt that child?' How could you! You could of killed him,your much taller and heavier your lucky you did not crush him!". Nani turned to Grandma and Grandpa "I am so sorry,I do hope Littlefoot is alright".

Littlefoot was shaking,barely a day and he was already terrified of Ben. His face still looking a bit pale,he needed to sleep for a while but it seemed he won't be getting that right now.

Nahla giggled smiling at Lily "HI FRIEND!"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
(Hi again! :D)

Ben pushed his mother "So what if I hurt Littlefoot? He a stupid cry baby. No one would miss him anyway if he died!" he shouted pushing his mother again he picked up a stone and tossed it at Nahla's head before storming off pushing past Taro.

(Jerk,oh and I see you edited the character list for bios...well some of them)

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nani stumbled back and tripped over her own tail after her son shoved her "GET BACK HERE!" she screamed slowly getting back own her feet.

Sadly the stone striking her in the head and now her mother falling back was enough to send Nahla flying,she landed with a heavy thud and did not seem to be moving. She was alive though,that was proven when her loud screaming began.

"NAHLA!" Nani shouted still getting to her feet. The little food and rest due the the journey was taking a toll on her energy.

(Zimmy stop beating up my characters  :p)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ducky, Petrie and Spike heard Nahlas crying.
"It not sound like she hungry!" Petrie told them.
"Mmmhmm!" Spike grumbled.
"Let's go there and look after her! Maybe Littlefoot has now time for playing!" Ducky said.
"Hopefully!" Petrie replied. He rose into the air, Spike with Ducky on his back followed him.