The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An Enemies Presence

Zimba · 535 · 51851

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That went so much smoother than Bron's did, didn't it?" Grandma chuckled.

"Oh yes. I do hope the kids..." Here Grandpa threw a pointed glance at Bron. "Also come quicker."

Nearby, a red flyer was laughing her ass off.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot blushed and turned to Grandma and Grandpa "Umm,Grandma Grandpa? Is it okay if Nahla lives with us for a while? You know...till we get a resting place of our own"

Nahla just sighed happily and buried her head in Littlefoot's chest. She was really starting to enjoy life again.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron glared at Grandpa "No...no kids....I'm not that old enough to be a Grandpa"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You'll have precious little say in the matter." Grandma pointed out. "Come along, dear." She adressed Nahla. "Let's leave the boys. I'll show you around the Valley now."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla nodded and walked towards Grandma smiling.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Seems like a nice girl" Bron commented to Grandpa about Nahla "Maybe she'll keep Littlefoot in line" he chuckled.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Doubt anything can keep him in line."

"Get. Out. Of. There. NOW!" Why was she the one who had to kick their sibling out of a corpse. C'mon, since when does MADNESS do stuff like that? And now she was kicking with her claws into a body that was just lying there. They disappeared again and again, hitting solidness only on her plane of existence. She was NOT going in there.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot watched Nahla go and smiled "Hey Grandpa,you might have GREAT grandkids one day...and dad you'll be the new Grandpa' he laughed.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Me? A grandpa?" Bron asked "Oh no..not in this lifetime"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I said exactly the same. And then YOU came by..." Grandpa rolled his eyes. "And the horror of that stands before us." He thrust his tailtip in Littlefoot's direction. "Now that I think about it... Mayhap some kids of my own again would be nice. Heaven knows it's been a while since I and Grandma had some alone-time."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot shuddered at the thought of his Grandparents....ugh.

As Grandma and Nahla walked,Nahla was debating with herself wherever to ask this one question or not,Finally she decided she'll do it "Garndma Longneck?" she asked "What would think about the idea of me and Littlefoot starting a family off our own?".

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron chuckled at Littlefoot  "I would like to see Littlefoot become a father but..just not ready to accept the fact that I'm getting old..though must say Littlefoot" he whacked his son over the head 'Nice choice with Nahla she reminds me of your mother when I first met her"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"That it would be about time he settles down, and that you would be a good girl for him from what I can tell." Grandma answered after a bit of thinking. "Seems he's a late bloomer for everything."

"Heh, though his mother was a lot more... insistent if I remember properly." Grandpa laughed. "And you a lot more terrified of your in-laws."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla smiled "Ive always thought about being a mother...so why not with Littlefoot?" she chuckled and looked  over  her shoulder "After all. He is kind,strong,brave,handsome..."

Littlefoot looked over to the distant forms of the females  "I do want to have a family with Nahla...but I have a feeling it's best to take it slow...wait till SHE'S ready"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Good boy" Bron laughed patting Littlefoot on the head with his tail.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"A Longneck-load of trouble." Grandma added with a laugh. "Ahh.... I shall not begrudge you having a whole nest of little Littlefoots. At the end of the firs tyear you'll wonder what possesed you to get kids."

"Exactly." Grandpa grinned.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla laughed "I think I'll handle it"

Littlefoot pawed at the ground "Um,Dad..Grandpa? What should I do with Nahla on our first date?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron looked at Grandpa "Ask him" he said smiling at his father in law.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa chuckled teasingly. "Well, ask her what she wants to do." He said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Grandma meanwhile rolled her eyes. "Let's see about that once they get to their fourth orso Cold Time, shall we?"

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Gee,helpful" Littlefoot whacked his Grandpa playfully.

Nahla giggled "What it like being a  mother?" she asked.