The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An Enemies Presence

Zimba · 535 · 48180

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Have they never told you to respect your elders." Grandpa ignored the sharp pain in his leg and rose to his hindfeet. He needed to get that madman away from the females.

"Badly, but I think I can fix it." Grandma honestly said. "Though I cannot make promises that you'll be fully fine."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"My side is really sore" Nahla said nodding to where the black sharptooth kicked her "Can you take a look at it?" she asked,

Suddenly a brown tail wrapped around Zimba's neck. Littlefoot was giving him the death glare. NOBODY insults or attacks his family. He pulled back on Zimba,not to kill him though. He wasn't THAT cruel.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba choked for a moment,he tried to break away but quickly realized Littlefoot was powerful. HE won't win a fight against this guy. "CALL HIM OFF!" Zimba shouted at Grandpa.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I am sorry." Grandpa landed on his four feet then. "I'm not in charge."

"Oh my..." Grandma breathed. "I think something... something fixed your shattered backbones. They... they look like they were never broken."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot put his face up against Zimba's "We don't take kindly to murders here..leave this valley and don't dare show your face around here  again..I banish you from the Great Valley for lifetime" he snarled "And if you dare to come back there will be very severe consequences" he let go of Zimba "Now begone and don't ever return"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba stared at Littlefoot snarling but turned around and sprinted off.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"He shall not get far, no?" The black quartet stood on a different plane and was watching the events.
"Nay, he shallt not." She shook her head. "Too great is madness' hold over his heart."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot snorted before turning to Grandpa "You okay Grandpa? Did he hurt you?".

'What do you mean?" Nahla asked "How does something like that just suddenly...heal?"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba walked out of the valley and looked over his shoulder..Littlefoot won...THIS time...

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Because I kicked thee there, child and deemed you to live." Ever so briefly the voice of the black Sharptooth flitted into Nahla's ear. "Fare thee well, child. When next we meet, it will be long. Come siblings, we must hunt this errant sibling of ours."
"Whoopdeedoo... Forth after Hate then."

"I... I cannot tell..." Grandma meanwhile had not heard a thing.

"I'm fine." Grandpa assured Littlefoot as he turned his attention to the two females.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The light came back to Nahlas eyes "Weird....I suddenly...feel....better...much better...in fact" she stood up it was like she was never even hurt.

Littlefoot shyly walked up to Nahla "Don't worry,he's not coming back. And if he does I'll protect you" he kissed Nahla on the cheek before realizing what he had done.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Meanwhile another longneck entered the valley,Bron smiled "Good to be back" he  commented abd began heading to where he knew his family rested.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"My... That was certainly a bit of excitement I did not need in my old age." Grandma chuckled, then chuckled some more when her grandson spontanously discovered girls.

"About darn time." Her own love whispered, pressed up close against her.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla chuckled before grabbing Littlefoot's head and kissing him on his lips. "Thats for getting rid of that monster Zimba..thank you"

Littlefoot had a derpy look on his face when she pulled back.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Now the two elders laughed outright. Now THAT reminded them of someone they knew well.

A deep-red flyer was watching in amusement.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Well well well" a voice called as Bron walked up,he had saw the kiss "Littlefoot,since when did you have a girlfriend?" he chuckled whacking his son lightly with his tail.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I'm not really his girlfriend" Nahla answered for the blushing Littlefoot "Considering he has not even asked me out yet"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Clearer hint that you gave me." Grandpa turned to his wife. "You had me running around for Night Circles."

"It was too funny." She giggled lightly. "Apologies, my love."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Littlefoot blushed even more "Er..about that...see Nahla I had this crush but I thought you and Zimba were..." he cut off when he saw Nahla's face form a snarl sound of that name "But now he is gone,so I was wondering...." he glanced at his dad and Grandparents before facing Nala smiling "Will you...be my girlfiend beautiful one? And would you like to go out with me".

Nahla grinned "Of course I'll be your girlfriend Littlefoot...IF you be my boyfrienfd in return"

"Of course" Littlefoot chuckled.

"And yes..I will go out with you".

Littlefoot smiled and pulled her into  a kiss forgetting they were not alone.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Bron chuckled,looks like his son found a girl.