The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trivia Game

Petrie · 774 · 96104

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
I may as well answer the opposite. Ducky cries in movies I, II, V, and XI.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
They are all right(sure you can answer the opposite, it's easier to think of scenes, where a character does something instead of scenes, where a character doesn't do something)
However(as far as I remember) there's one more movie where Ducky cried....
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
The answer would be LBT III, IV, VI, VII, X, XII &, XIII.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Which songs haven't Littlefoot's voice in them???

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Let's see... I've never heard him sing 'If we Hold on Together'. I don't think he sings Eggs, or stand tough, or when your big, or grandmas lullabye, or who needs you, or very important creature, or the mad song, or Bestest Friends, or Girls and Dads, or Things Change, and that's as far as I can go. I might be wrong about the ones from the third movie.

One of the gang should technically be a carnivore, but is presented as an herbivore.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Before I answer this question, I'll state this; I knew Ducky cried in VIII, but wasn't quite sure if it should be included.

Another thing, to Littlefoot Fan 93, I believe absolutely no one cried in IX, although I can be wrong.

Anyways:

That would be Petrie. Petrie is a pteranodon, a pterosaur. A pterosaurs' diet usually consists of fish.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The answer would be LBT III, IV, VI, VII, X, XII &, XIII.
Dang I forgot to reply on your answer  :bang It's right of course.

Let's see... I've never heard him sing 'If we Hold on Together'. I don't think he sings Eggs, or stand tough, or when your big, or grandmas lullabye, or who needs you, or very important creature, or the mad song, or Bestest Friends, or Girls and Dads, or Things Change, and that's as far as I can go. I might be wrong about the ones from the third movie.
Littlefoot sings in Things Change :) The others are right :yes

Before I answer this question, I'll state this; I knew Ducky cried in VIII, but wasn't quite sure if it should be included.

Another thing, to Littlefoot Fan 93, I believe absolutely no one cried in IX, although I can be wrong.
Ducky indeed cried in LBT 8. I thought The Big Freeze would be the most obvious one since it's about Spike leaving Ducky who miss her little brother a lot... so some tears are logical :P:

If I'm not mistaken Littlefoot cried when they considered Mo to be dead. Though I think it wasn't on screen... but you could presume he cried due to him calling Mo( sounds like he cries) and the next morning... just look at him... he looked like he cried the whole night if you ask me ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
This game has been inactive for too long now...

What's Mr. Thicknose's eye-colour?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yep! Your turn :)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Since Bruton has not responded in a month, I will go ahead and ask a question.

Which members of the gang would be considered theropods?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That would be Chomber if I'm not mistaking.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^You are half correct.  You are missing one more theropod in the gang of seven.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chomper & Petrie then?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ Nope, sorry.  Chomper is correct as he is a bipedal saurischian (hip-jointed) dinosaur, which are the characteristics that define that clade.  Petrie on the other hand isn't a dinosaur, but rather is a pterosaur and thus is ineligible for the Theropoda suborder.  There is one other member of the gang of seven, however, that meets the criteria of that suborder.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A character makes something that is now known as a snow angel in one of the movies. Which movie is it? Which character might that be?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That would be Petrie in the eighth film "The Big Freeze".  He does it after being knocked out of a tree by a snowball that is thrown by one of the gang.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile