The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trivia Game

Petrie · 774 · 96139

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There are only about two or three actual words (depending on how you generously you define 'words') that Spike has spoken in the films.  Which words are they and in which films did Spike say them?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
LBT 4: "Ducky."
LBT 7: "And green."
Inactive, probably forever.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
LBT 4: "Du...Du....DUCKY!!!"
LBT 8: "Mama!"

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ Yep, yep, yep!  Between the both of you, you have gotten all of Spike's 'words' that I know of from the films.  However, since both of you have each answered part of the question I am unsure who goes next.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^Actually, check again. In LBT 7, I believe the words "...and green" were spoken by Petrie during the song "Good Inside". So, unless I missed anything, wouldn't my turn be up?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Nov 3 2013 on  04:26 PM
^Actually, check again. In LBT 7, I believe the words "...and green" were spoken by Petrie during the song "Good Inside". So, unless I missed anything, wouldn't my turn be up?
Upon double checking, you are correct.  Ducky and I apparently misinterpreted that scene since "green" is stated immediately after the rock is removed from Spike's mouth.  It is your turn.  :yes

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Charles Kimbrough, the actor who played the male rainbowface in LBT 7, had previously starred in another animated film, a Disney film to be precise. Which film was it?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
It was the Hunchback of Notre Dame.  He was the voice actor that played Victor.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rob Paulsen, the voice actor that played Guido in the series (as well as Thud, Rinkus, and Ruby's father) has played in several other animated franchises.  Can you name at least three of them?

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Um...he's in Timon and Pumbaa as one of the Cheetahs and Banzai (I'm really obsessed with that show, so I know)

...I'm sure I know other ones he's in but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ Correct.  That is one of the shows that he has worked on.  We need just two more shows to be mentioned in order to answer this question.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are among Mr. Paulsen's most famous works.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ Yep, you got it.  :yes  It is now your turn.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
(Guess we'll do one more voice actor question)

Like Rob Paulsen, Jeff Bennett, the somewhat-low-profile voice actor who plays Petrie, among other characters, in the series, has provided voices for many others movies and TV shows. Can you name at least five of them?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lets see...  I remember his voice in Kiki's Delivery Service where he played Kiki's dad, I believe.  He also provided the voice for Brooklyn (and Owen, I think?) in the Gargoyles movie.  I think that he also provided voices in many of the recent Scoobie Doo films, but I will have to watch my collection in order to confirm my suspicions and to find out which voices he provided.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^  Yep, I had to skim through my DVDs to confirm my memories.  He provided the voice of Jasper in "Scooby-Doo! and the Legend of the Vampire", he was Lester in "Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders", and he was Locksley in "Scooby-Doo! and the Loch Ness Monster".

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Those, among many other voices, are among his long list of credits. The guy is indeed very versatile. Your turn.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Here is a rather easy one:  In the films, what was the first word that Chomper is shown speaking in the leafeater language?

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile