The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

[VO] Voice-over Main Discussion Topic

Ducky123 · 178 · 34678

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
I might have to withdraw from the project...my headphones are messed up so volume inputs and outputs aren't fully working  :(petrie

shakes fist at headphones  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes! Sorry, it appears my holidays this year have not been very relaxing unfortunately
@Mumbling, I will just have to record Ducky's additional lines, correct? I will get that done asap!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
We magically got all lines for Littlefoot done! This means only Cera and the Narrator need to be completed now, after which I can reveal the final product to you all.

After discussing things with Vojeds, we've decided to go ahead with @Belmont2500 as the narrator! This means all roles are now officially filled. Thanks to everyone who sent in an audition recording and hopefully I can update you all soon with OUR VERY OWN VOICE-OVER :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
It's happening :duckyhappy
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Sorry for the wait on the last half of Cera's lines! I keep running into setbacks and losing my weekend free time x.x
I'll get them done as soon as possible!

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I understand you're busy with the move Mumbling, but is there any status update to this project? :chompysmile

Don't worry if you want to put it off until things settle down, I'm just curious as to the status. :)
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just waiting for some final lines from Darkwolf and then it's a wrap! :)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hehe Petrie snuck in at the last minute with one line in the entire film. XD

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Don't suppose there has been any update on the remaining lines to be recorded?

I know I'm not one to talk seeing as I, myself, held up production due to my..err... not-doing-ness  :rhett_smile

Still, I'm hyped to see our work in action after such a long wait time. Any news would be good news :^^spike

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have a great update!

We've basically got all lines ready to go - now to rewatch the edit 100 times and add all missing sound effects  :lol

In any case, I hope it will be ready by Christmas. Considering I saw the film the very first time on Christmas eve when I was a lil' toddler, I thought it would be nice, especially in these trying times, to get together and watch our dub for Christmas as well. I still have to decide on the right date/time, but I hope as many people as possible can join for the live stream in Discord. Of course, the dub will also be available to watch on Vimeo once it is all done.

This has to be the biggest project we have taken on as the GoF and it has literally been years in the making. I'd like to thank everyone who is a part of it in one way or another for their support and input! I thoroughly enjoyed managing it and would totally be up for future projects in the voice-over department, though perhaps something smaller next time, eh? ;)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I didn't contribute in the end but seeing that I started it long ago, I feel a little bit happy to see the project coming to completion very soon. Thank you for keeping it alive and kicking  :duckyhappy
Inactive, probably forever.

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
How nice to hear that progress is going well! I'm happy to have helped in more ways than one. :)petrie
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sooooo looking forward to letting the forum see this. It's been a long time coming (phrasing BOOM!).

Can't wait for everyone to see the work everyone's done for this project.

Great work!  :chompysmile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog