The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Rise of the Dinosaurs

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, everyone! Kingdomkey23 here! As a majority of you know I love fanfiction and I’ve been wanting to show off some of my work for sometime. I currently have a crossover between the LBT and Kingdom Hearts 2 called A Time Before Twilight. I am planning a new crossover with another favorite of mine, but I’ve decided to type it exclusively at the GOF if it’s okay with you all.  I’m sure most of you have heard of an anime called Yu-Gi-Oh. Well, that is what the crossover is, but a little twist here is that all of the LBT characters will be card based and deck masters. If you do not know how Yu-Gi-Oh is played or what it is about, go to wikipedia to look up info. For starters this story will be more mature and I won’t make it too 4kids like. XD The reason I’m posting the story here is because I don’t want to post another LBT crossover at fanfiction.net yet and there will be a tournament in this story and I’d like to have insertions of GOF members as duelists.

If you’d like to participate in this story as a duelist please let me know. You can choose from either a member of the GOF or either Yugi, Joey, Kabia, Littlefoot1616 (with your permission. I will e-mail you details on your roll in the story) or Kaden (an OC of one of Keni’s stories) to duel. Be warned: you have a better chance of winning if you duel a member of the GOF. XD I’m a little nervous about posting this story, but taking it how everyone here is very friendly I should be comfortable. I guess I can skip the part saying no flames then. XD Constructive criticism in welcomed of course.

If you like to be a duelist in the story please send me the following info:

Your First Name
Age can be from 21 to 13
Type of Deck you wish to use.
A short bio about yourself. Make it up if you wish

I will choose your deck master and the winner will be determined via coin toss. Then I will post the chapter of the duel so that you can see who wins. If you do wish to duel a member of the YGO crew only three spots are open for each.

The plot of the story combines the tales of Yu-gi-oh and the LBT. I will go into detail in the prologue and this story will be a tribute story. It will combined elements from Keni’s Land Before Time: Battle Network and Sharptooh Heart series and the LBT alimons created by DarkHououmon. I have received permission to use their characters. With the permission of Littlefoot1616 I would like to use him and his characters from BOTSE to play a roll. If you know what Yu-gi-oh is Littlefoot I’d be honored to have you play the part of the top ranked duelist from London. This story will begin sometime in the future and I hope you all look forward to it. Again if you want to be involved in the story let me know. I hope to see you all again soon.

KingdomKey23

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You can choose either another member of the GOF

You mean someone could play me better than me?  :lol:  :lol:  That would be amusing to see how that would work out.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Sure thing KK23! I've already PMed you about this but just to make it official (in front of a witnessing audience), you can use my BOSE characters. I'm not really in touch with the world of Yu-Gi-Oh but by all means, go ahead. I'm flattered you wish to use my characters. Other people's characters have made guest appearances in other fanfics but I guess coz my story is not exactly LBT plotline per se, there's been no need.

Anyway, go for it KK23! I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! ;)

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
this is giving me insperationto make a new crossover, but probly one more easier to work with, unlike its predacessors, and one with a better plotline.

yeah, thanks for the insperation. and nice plot KK23, verry original compared to the ones I have seen on FF.net or any other site.