The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama Valley: Season 2

brekclub85 · 118 · 19446

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jan 30 2012 on  08:31 PM
Could you maybe get GVG to get the next episode finished, Brekclub? I mean, you could try blackmailing him or something. Or maybe deaththreats? That usually works.

:p
I don't think death threats are a good idea vonboy.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chomper4,Feb 28 2012 on  10:06 AM
Could you maybe get GVG to get the next episode finished, Brekclub? I mean, you could try blackmailing him or something. Or maybe deaththreats? That usually works.

It was a joke, chomper4  :slap

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Feb 28 2012 on  10:21 AM
Quote from: Chomper4,Feb 28 2012 on  10:06 AM

It was a joke, chomper4  :slap
Sorry, I thought it was real.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Good luck getting the chapter done before fall.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Total Drama Valley Season 2, Episode 16: Dance Your Tail Off
Following Littlefoot’s elimination, the Final Six returned to their RVs.
“It’s good to be back in the game,” Rhett smiled, “And now there’s more room to sleep, too.”
“Me happy everything settled, Rhett,” Petrie nodded.

CC
Petrie: Me glad to know that there was no cheating.
Spike: I can handle Rhett being back, he wasn’t actually a threat anyways. No, the dino I need to take down will be going down, and I’ve figured out just how to do it. Bwa ha ha ha!

“Wanna play some video games?” Petrie asked Spike and Rhett.
“Sure,” they both replied. Their Wii had a good library of games to keep them entertained overnight.

………………

Over in the girls’ RV, Ruby and Myra were sharing a bunk. The fast biter and fast runner were good friends, and were having a conversation.
“My mom’s getting married soon,” Myra grinned, “But she still hasn’t told me who she is marrying.”
“It’s probably someone you’ve met,” Ruby assured.

CC
Myra: But who?

“All right,” Cera chuckled, she was winning the first-person shooter she was playing, “You can’t stop me!” she taunted the game. Though Cera was no longer mean to her friends, the threehorn still had a strong competitive streak.
“We so have to rank higher than her,” Myra whispered to Ruby.
“I agree, agreeing I am,” Ruby nodded.

…………………….

The next day, the Final Six walked back into Chris’s mansion for breakfast. Chef has already whooped up his usual concoctions that the dinosaurs would eat.
“I’ll admit I didn’t miss this….” Rhett said under his breath.

CC
Myra: The best thing about being the last sharptooth in the game is that I get to eat all the meat.

“Just zip it and eat,” Chef growled to the young dinosaurs. Cera, Spike, Rhett, Petrie, and Ruby nodded and began to eat their treestars, while Myra ate a cooked longneck.
“I wonder what kind of craziness Chris has planned for us,” Cera commented between bites.
The other 5 all frowned. “Did you have to say that, was saying that something you had to do?” Ruby frowned.
“He always tells us what….” Rhett sighed.
And, on cue, Chris came walking into the kitchen of his mansion. “Morning players,” he grinned smugly to the dinosaurs, “Now that I’ve taken care of my Longtail issue, we can focus on the challenges again.”

CC
Rhett: Of course….at least, even if she’s not in the game anymore, I could Ali if she’s watching back home!

“What going to be today’s challenge Chris?” Petrie asked the host. The flyer had been given tastier and healthier food then the other leafeaters because of his alliance with Chef.
“Well, I hope you dudes all like to move,” Chris grinned to the remaining contestants, “And more specifically, I hope you all like to dance, because that’s what today’s challenge is going to be about!”
“Will there be singing, too?” Ruby asked. The Final Six were about to break into “Good Times, Good Friends”, but once again, Chris stopped them from singing.
“No, just the dancing, please just the dancing,” Chris shivered. “Anyways, when you dudes finish breakfast, follow me to my dance hall!”
“That sounds fun Chris,” Spike smiled, secretly winking to his alliance member.
“Oh, it will be,” Chris grinned, chortling to himself as he left.

………………………

After having their fill, the Final Six headed down the halls of Chris’s mansion to reach the dance hall. They opened the doors to see a fancy disco ball and several flashing lights, with a big spiketail standing next to Chris.
“Helping to demonstrate today’s challenge is a former TDI player, Leshawna!” Chris announced. Leshawna had become a spiketail ever since history was changed and dinos never went extinct and almost all of the humans vanished.
“Hey ya’ll,” Leshawna grinned, “I’m gonna show you how to dance your tails off!”
Now, even though Leshawna was really popular with her fellow campers back when they did the show, even they had to admit her dancing was painful on the eyes. The spiketail began to move to the beat, and the final six looked on in horror.

CC
Spike: Make….make it stop!
Myra: Can someone bite out my eyes?
Ruby: That….is not good dancing, I can’t lie.

“Enough Leshawna,” Chris called to the spiketail.
“Fine,” Leshawna grumbled, stepping aside.”
“Here’s today’s challenge,” the host continued. “Each of you step on one of this six platforms, and then the music will start playing. You will all have to start dancing, and if you pause for more than 3 seconds, you’re out of the game. Every so often, the music will change, and you dudes better be changing your moves to. The last one of you standing wins invincibility!

CC
Ruby: I just realized that they never say what “the moves” are.

………………

Back in 65 Million BC, Dil returned with Longtail still trapped in her stomach.
“At least it’s warm in here,” Longtail shrugged, unable to climb back up the belly dragger’s throat.
“That’s the spirit,” Dil chuckled, “Hey, if you want, I’ll eat a prey you find tasty, and you can eat it from inside me as long as you save some meat for me.”
“Deal,” Longtail replied, “Say, Redclaw won’t be needing me anytime soon, right? He doesn’t have any jobs he wants to do?”
“Nah, he’s finding this just as enjoyable to watch as I am,” Dil chuckled, heading back towards the Aftermath studio.
Longtail was himself surprised by how much this wasn’t bothering him. He couldn’t lay a claw on why not, though.

…………

Cera, Myra, Petrie, Rhett, Ruby, and Spike all stepped onto one of the platforms. Chris pressed a button which raised all of the platforms up into the air.
“Whoa,” Petrie gasped, caught off guard.
“Toughen up!” Chef called to the flyer.
“Y…yes,” Petrie replied, puffing up his tiny chest.
“Now,” Chris chuckled, pulling out a button, “Let the music play!”
Suddenly, the lights began flashing all around the room, and jamming music began to play. The Final Six all began to dance.

CC
Cera: Having 4 feet makes this kind of hard….

Petrie was doing some fancy sidestepping as a form of dance. “This not too hard,” he said to himself.
Rhett was dancing rather…..embarrassing. Albeit, not from his perspective. “I hope you’re watching at home, Ali!”

CC
Rhett: Ali will be so amazed…..
Cera: Even when I didn’t get along with Ali I wouldn’t have wished this on her….

Ruby, however, was having a blast with this challenge. Being a fast runner, she could move her body in a lot more ways than some of her friends could. She began to do some twirls.
“Maybe that kiss from Shorty is still giving me power,” Ruby smiled. Even Leshawna was impressed by her moves.
But while he danced, Spike was planning how to get the votes to go in the direction he wanted them to go.

CC
Spike: It’s a good thing how feelings can linger sometimes. Heh heh….Chris wasn’t able to give me an advantage for this challenge, but if everything goes the way I want it go, that won’t be needed….

………………..

After a few minutes, the music changed to a disco tune.
“This sounds weird,” Myra commented.

CC
Myra: I’m not even from this time period and I can tell this feels out of date.

Since this music wasn’t as loud as the previous track, Spike looked over to Petrie.
“Petrie….hey Petrie,” Spike called, doing his best to avoid being heard by the other dinos.
“What is it Spike?” Petrie replied, the flyer was quickly running out of breath because of his small stature.
“I really hate to be the one to tell you this,” Spike gulped in fake concern, “But I found out…we had been tricked into eliminating Littlefoot.”
“What?!” Petrie gasped.
“Keep quiet,” Spike whispered as the dancing continued, “But right after we got done voting, I heard Chris talking with….Cera!”
“What you mean?” Petrie asked.

CC
Spike: Wow….these guys are easier to play then a game of pine cone!

“I think Cera and Chris have formed an alliance,” Spike explained, “She’s trying to make it all the way to the Final Two, and she needed to get rid of who she considered a threat.”
“So that why she framed Littlefoot?” Petrie asked.
“Yeah, she must’ve known he’d be a huge threat. And doesn’t this plan make sense?” Spike continued, Petrie falling for his every word, “She knows she can’t just be mean all over again, so this time, she’s being very sneaky this time around. We need to vote her off as soon as we get the chance.”
“Got it Spike,” Petrie nodded.
“Don’t let her know we had this talk,” Spike said, as the fat young dino kept up dancing, “If she does, she’ll try to sabotage us.”
Petrie was certain he would be helping to stop the bad guy this time…not knowing he had fallen for the real bad guy’s trap.

……………..

A little later, break dancing music began.
“I….I can’t do this,” Rhett groaned, the longneck passing out and falling off of his platform.
“Ooh, and Rhett’s been knocked out of the game, we’re down to 5 dinos dancing!” Chris called over the megaphone.
This part of the song was Myra had her time to shine. “Here goes nothing…” the fast biter girl said to herself.

CC
Myra: Being a fast biter, I’m fast on my feet, claws, and even my head.

Moving quickly to avoid being taken out of the running, Myra balanced herself on her head and began to spin around on it.
Everyone, even Spike, was impressed. “Way to go Myra,” Ruby told her carnivorous friend.
“Thanks,” Myra smiled, when she suddenly realized she didn’t know how to get out of the spin. “Oh no…” she gasped, as she ended up spinning right off of her platform!

CC
Ruby: I like Myra, but is this what the dinos and the humans from this time call an epic fail?

“Down to 4!” Chris announced loudly, as the competition was beginning to heat up. Literally, as Chris had some speakers spit fire at the young dinos. “For visual effect and encouragement,” Chris chuckled wickedly.

…………………

Try as Petrie might have, the flyer’s small size eventually caused him to tire out from all the dancing.
“Me can’t do this anymore,” Petrie panted, flying off the platform, but he let himself fall to the ground with a thud.
“That was…an improvement,” Chef whispered to his alliance member, walking past.

CC
Petrie: Chef finally think me am improving? That’s great news!

On that same token, Spike’s lack of exercise was finally catching up to him, as he could barely get himself moving after 3 seconds sometimes.
“I have to step down,” the spiketail said, jumping off his platform.
“You didn’t do half-bad,” Myra told Spike.
“Oh, Myra, Rhett,” Spike replied, acting like he just remembered what he wanted to say, “There’s something you need to know about tonight’s vote,” Spike acting convincingly.
“What about it?” Myra asked Spike.
“You see, what I saw happen was…” Spike began to explain.

CC
Myra: How could I fall for this all over again?! I can’t believe I allowed myself to be fooled that Cera was nice now. Now she’s responsible for eliminating Littlefoot both in this season and season 1?! She is so eliminated!
Rhett: It was Cera who rigged the votes against me and framed Littlefoot? Wow, is she going to pay for that!

On the dance floor, only Cera and Ruby remained dancing.
“I can do this…I can win,” Cera said to herself, when she noticed the 4 others who had fallen off their platforms looking up at her with ice in their eyes.
“Huh?” she asked confused, as Ruby did an impressive aerial jump and twirl.
The combination of the confusion at everyone’s expression and stopping to look at Ruby’s dance moves ended up keeping Cera still for more than 3 seconds.
“Cera’s out, Ruby wins invincibility!” Chris announced.
“Nice moves, girl,” Leshawna complimented Ruby.

CC
Ruby: I do have the moves, the moves I do have.

“Head to the bonfire ceremony later dudes,” Chris told the Final Six, “As soon, one of you will be heading back to the past!”
Ruby, Petrie, Myra, and Rhett walked ahead of everyone else, while Cera walked up to Spike. “Why did they look so mad?” Cera asked the spiketail who she thought was on her side.
“Oh, that was nothing,” Spike replied, “And I talked to some of them, they will vote with us tonight.”
“Sweet,” Cera grinned, not realizing what was coming….

THE BONFIRE CEREMONY………

Cera, Myra, Petrie, Rhett, Ruby, and Spike were sitting on the bleachers, holding their voting devices.
“Sharpen your claws and cast your votes,” Chris grinned, coming out in his elimination ceremony attire.

CC
Myra: Bye bye Cera.
Cera: I vote for Myra. She’s been getting on my nerves a bit now.
Spike: I am so in control of this game, and those fools have no clue they’re playing right into my feet. One thing I learned from Cera last season is if you’re gonna be evil, be sneaky about it.
Rhett: You’re not getting not-eliminated this time, Cera!”

The 6 all pressed the button of the dino they wanted voted off. Chef came out with a tray containing 5 Chris-shaped sweet bubbles.
“All right,” Chris began, looking at the results, “The votes are in. Chris sweet bubbles go to….Ruby, and Spike.”
“Sweet,” Spike grinned, chewing on his instantly. Even though he was now evil, Spike still had his appetite.
“Also still in the game are Rhett and Petrie,” Chris read next.
“Yay,” Petrie smiled, and Rhett was relieved as well. It was down to Cera and Myra.
“The final sweet bubble goes to…..Myra,” Chris concluded.
Cera looked horrified. “What? You guys voted me off, why?!” She turned to see them giving her looks of anger.
“We know what you did to Littlefoot,” Myra began, “Did you really think you could get away with playing us for two whole seasons?!”
“Wh…what?” Cera asked, confused.
“We know about how you’ve been playing all of us,” Ruby continued, “And you almost got away with it.”
“But not quite, you bully,” Petrie continued.
“What are you guys talking about?” Cera asked, tears beginning to form in her eyes.
“Cera, the time warp of shame awaits,” Chris pointed out.
Cera, in confusion and sadness, walked over to the time machine and climbed inside. She was soon sent back to 65 Million BC.
“I won’t miss her,” Myra said, and everyone else nodded in agreement.

CC
Spike: I can’t be stopped now. But look, I’m smart enough to know I can’t just keep turning these guys against each other, I’ll be needing Chris’s help from here…

“We’re down to the Final Five dinos!” Chris grinned to the audience at home, “Who will get warped back to the past next? Find out on the next thrilling episode of Total….Drama…Valley!”

Next time: Upon getting locked in Chris’s movie room, the final five must watch movies and MST3K them to hold onto their sanity.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
MST 65 Million B.C. is going to be quite a treat, as well as Total Drama Valley 3, whenever it gets started. Also, I also suggest that Amy, B, Dawn, Scott, Zoey, Mike, Dawn, Leonard, Sam, Dakotazoid, Ella, Jo, and Lightning to not be turned into dinosaurs. Having Noah, Bridgette, Cody, Izzy, Gwen, Tyler, and Duncan as the only previous contestants not to be turned into dinosaurs is a bit too small. Also, I expect to see Fang the Shark to appear in one of your Total Drama Valley stories soon.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper4, I'm going to write the story the way I wanna write it

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Nov 22 2013 on  01:27 PM
Chomper4, I'm going to write the story the way I wanna write it
K, just giving you ideas in case you wanted any.  :goodluck

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper4, one of the reasons I also took so much time off this fanfic was because I was getting sick of you sending me endless messages asking me about this  :anger

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: brekclub85,Nov 22 2013 on  04:52 PM
Chomper4, one of the reasons I also took so much time off this fanfic was because I was getting sick of you sending me endless messages asking me about this  :anger
Sorry, I'll be more patient and let you take your time as oppossed to asking you about it repeatedly. I promise. I am more grown up now.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
leave him alone chomper, this is the only time i'm going to tell you this. if you bother brek again, you're going to be in trouble for spamming. understand?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Total Drama Valley Season 2, Episode 17: MST 65 Million B.C.
Only 5 young dinos remained in the competition now: Rhett, Ruby, Spike, Petrie, and Myra. After voting off Cera, they all headed for dinner in the dining room.
“I kinda miss when this place was crowded,” Rhett said, “When everyone was talking about stuff.”
“You’re mostly missing Ali, aren’t you?” Myra smirked.

CC
Rhett: Can you really blame me for that? Ali is the best.

As the dinosaurs chowed down on their dinners, Petrie looked up and noticed that Chef was giving him a dark glare.
“Me no like this,” the flyer commented to his friends.
“Why’s Chef looking like that?” Ruby whispered to Petrie.
“Uh, no reason,” Petrie replied quickly and nervously.

CC
Petrie: Chef been helping me out for some time now. But me am thinking that me am letting him down, and me know that things aren’t going to get any easier from here.

Spike was stuffing his face with more and more treestars. “The ovens they have here in the future are great,” the formerly mute spiketail grinned.
“I have to agree, Spike man,” Chris commented, walking past.
“We should get back to the trailers,” Myra said, taking the last bite of the longneck she was having for dinner.

……………………

Ruby and Myra were now the only girls left in Total Drama Valley season 2. They had the PS3 all to themselves now.
“The dinosaurs from this time period were right,” Myra commented, “Sonic 06 is awful.”
“It’s really lonely in here, in here it is lonely,” Ruby said, looking around the trailer. Sure, she and Myra had far more options as to which beds they could take, but they missed the company. “It would’ve been cool to have Ali still in the game, I’ll hand Rhett that,” the fast runner continued.
“Or Rita,” Myra nodded, the girl sharptooth was one of the fast biter’s closest friends.

CC
Myra: At least Cera’s gone.
Ruby: Cera was mean to Littlefoot again, we only did the right thing by voting her out.

“Shall we play that Modnation Racers game again?” Myra asked her friend.
“Bring it,” Ruby grinned competitively.

………………….

Petrie and Spike saw Rhett trying to lift some weights with his neck in the boys’ trailer.
“Um….what are you doing?” Spike asked the longneck, genuinely confused.
“Buffing myself up,” Rhett explained painfully, clearly he was pushing past his own limits with what he was doing.
Spike and Petrie both flinched as they heard a popping noise, and suddenly Rhett was lying on the floor of the trailer, looking to be in pain.
“Ow….” Rhett groaned.

CC
Spike: I did my best to hold in laughter at that point.

Petrie and Spike helped Rhett onto one of the matresses.
“So, how is everything back home Rhett?” Petrie asked the longneck who had spent a small amount of time back in the player dinos’ time period.
“It was pretty cool,” Rhett said, “The Aftermath show I was on was really fun, and I talked with everyone about what they’ve been up to. Wanna hear?”
“Sure,” Petrie nodded.
“Night,” Spike called, a wicked grin being hidden from the other guys.

………………………….

The next day, the Final Five dinos woke up…..to the sounds of a rock concert.
“Agh!” Ruby shouted, having been caught massively off-guard by the burst of noise.
“Good morning players!” Chris chuckled over the PA system.
Spike, Petrie, Rhett, Ruby, and Myra stepped out of their trailers. “Don’t you show any mercy?” Ruby asked the egotistical host.
“Why no, no I won’t,” Chris chuckled, combing his hair. “I hope you 5 are all in the mood for movies today.”
“Is it a day off?” Petrie asked hopefully.
“Oh, you wish dude,” Chris chuckled, “Today’s challenge is a homage to the cult classic TV series, Mystery Science Theatre 3000!”
“What’s that show about?” Rhett asked.

CC
Rhett: We need to watch more TV. Clearly our brains are rotting without it.

“The show is about a dinosaur and his robot friends watching some of the worst movies ever made while riffing on them.”
“What’s riffing?” Myra asked.
“You dudes should already know,” Chris replied, “It’s when you make fun of a bad movie by talking over it.”
“Sounds like fun,” the fast biter smirked in reply.
“But what’s supposed to be the challenge?” Ruby asked.
“Follow me to my home theater,” Chris explained.

…………………

The Final Five went to Chris’s home theater, where they had watched the Saw movies a few days ago.
“I’ve already rounded up some movies from the show’s library,” Chris explained to the contestants, “The challenge today is a challenge of endurance. How much of these bad movies can you put up with until you want out. Anyone still watching the movies after 12 hours gets a special reward, but if you can’t last that long, press the red button you see on the wall there to be let out.”

CC
Spike: This is just a reward challenge, so I can afford to throw this one. But the question is, of the other 4, who should get voted out next?
Ruby: How bad can bad movies really be?

As the Final Five dinos walked into the movie room, Chef suddenly pulled Petrie over to him.
“Listen weakling,” Chef said to his alliance member, “If you don’t step your game up, I’ll make you clean the dishes!”
“Yes Chef,” Petrie gulped.

CC
Petrie: Me really need to toughen up. Me have been letting Chef down for a while now, me don’t want to be a failure.

…………………….

Myra, Petrie, Spike, Rhett, and Ruby took their seats in the movie room. The lights were lowered as Chris went into the projection booth and began to load in the films.
“This is going to be evil and twisted,” the human host told Chef, “And that’s just the way I like it!” he began to laugh sadistically.

CC
Chef: Hey, I’m not getting paid more to try to stop him.

“Here goes nothing,” Rhett said as the first movie appeared on the screen. It was entitled “Manos: The Claws of Fate.”
“Me wonder what this one is about,” Petrie commented, nearly getting swallowed up by the theater seat because of his small size. “Whoa!”
“I’m sure it will be something crazy, crazy is what it will be,” Ruby figured.

CC
Ruby: (Shivering) I…I had….no idea at the time….

10 MINUTES LATER…….

“Is anything going to ever happen!?” Myra exclaimed at the top of her lungs. For the past 10 minutes, the Final Five dinos had just been watching footage of a car with a family in it driving along the countryside. And nothing else.

CC
Chris: Some viewers at home may wonder if what we did to the players in this episode would be considered too inhumane. Well, too bad, they signed the contracts already! Ha ha ha!

“I think…I may be losing my mind,” Rhett said, the longneck’s vision beginning to get blurry.
“That can’t be, you already lost it over Ali,” Spike teased under his breath.

…………………………….

Petrie sat on his chair’s cup holder to be able to see the movie. “Come on guys, we have to riff if anyone of us want to win,” the flyer reminded.
“You have a point,” Myra nodded, the fast biter deciding to get her A game on. “This is slower than the prey I would chase back home.”
“What is it with the way this Torgo character talks?” Spike noted, “My voice sounded more natural back when I couldn’t speak.”

CC
Spike: And I was being sincere when I said that.

“This….this is pure pain,” Ruby said, the fast runner being the first of the Final Five to show signs that she probably wouldn’t be able to make it.
“Ruby, don’t give up on me so easily,” Myra reminded her friend.
“Ok,” Ruby nodded, but the fast runner wasn’t so sure of herself.

………………..

After Manos: The Claws of Fate ended, the impact the film had left was visible on the young dinos’ faces.
“Me am scarred for life,” Petrie said.

CC
Petrie: Me knew me would be letting Chef down by quitting now, but have you seen this movie? Me mind would collapse if me didn’t get out of there when me did!

Petrie flew over to the red button and tapped it with his beak, allowing himself to leave the room, and at the same time cost his chance at the reward.
“Me best stay away from Chef….” The flyer told himself.
“I think I may be dead,” Ruby told Myra back in the theater.
“No Ruby, you’re still alive,” Myra reminded, though after that movie the idea of dying didn’t seem so bad.
“I have to stay strong, for Ali,” Rhett reminded himself as the second movie, The Crawling Eye came on screen.

SEVERAL MOVIES LATER………..

Eventually, Ruby couldn’t stand the movies, and even the riffing was basically keeping her sanity on life support. The fast runner was the second one to leave the movie room.
“I’m sorry,” Ruby called to Myra.
“It’s ok,” the fast biter assured her friend. It was 7 hours into the marathon of madness, and they had just finished Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.
“At this point, I’m just finding all of this silly,” Spike told Rhett and Myra.
“What’s next?” Rhett asked, his eye visibly twitching.
“Red Zone Cuba,” Chris called over the PA system.

CC
Rhett: I thought to myself, really, how bad could this be? (Chris’s voice over a PA): Oh Rhett, you learned that lesson the hard way. Heh heh heh.

AFTER THE NEXT MOVIE……..

Myra and Spike were mostly unfazed after all the madness, but Rhett was on the verge of losing it.
“Must….stay…strong…for…Ali,” Rhett kept repeating to himself.
“Dude, you know this is just a reward challenge?” Myra pointed out.
“Oh right…” Rhett realized, and the longneck went over to the red button and pushed it, allowing him to be released from the game.
“You’re pretty tough, Myra,” Spike complimented the fast biter.

CC
Spike: I guess I underestimated her since, like me, she didn’t get far back in season 1.

“Eh, I’ve seen plenty of crazy stuff, movies are just movies to me,” Myra informed Spike with a shrug.
“I see…” Spike nodded.

CC
Myra: Spike has been acting weird lately, I will admit….

……………..

Eventually, the 12 hours of movies had past, and Chris came back in his mansion’s movie screening room.
“Congrats Myra and Spike, clearly you too have stronger wills then your fellow players, you both win the reward!” the host of TDV announced.
“What’s the reward?” Myra asked Chris, stretching after getting out of her chair.
“Well, in the spirit of having the reward fit the game,” Chris explained, “You both get free rentals from any local video store for the next year!”
“Meh,” Myra and Spike shrugged, accepting the reward.
“Congrats Myra!” Ruby said, hi-5ing her.
“Eh, let’s get to dinner,” Myra replied.
Petrie sighed. For being weak once again, Chef would make him clean up all the dishes after dinner.
Chris turned to the viewers. “Somehow, the Final Five managed to walk away today with their sanities intact. Who will be sent flying back to the past next? Find out on the next thrilling episode of TOTAL……..DRAMA……….VALLEY!!”

…………………

30 minutes after dinner, Petrie was alone in the kitchen, scrubbing plates.
“Me glad there was only 5 of us left,” the little flyer said to himself, when he suddenly heard someone come into the room. Petrie looked up to see who it was.
It was Spike, who was going over to a bag of treestars for some late night snacks.
“A reward is nice,” the spiketail chuckled to himself, “But what will be real satisfying is watching those fools go down one by one. No one will be able to stop me! Bwa ha ha!”
As Spike walked out of the room munching on treestars, Petrie could only look on in horror upon the discovery of this massive betrayal….

Next time on Total Drama Valley: As Spike’s scheming begins to get uncovered, the Final Five race from the bottom floor to the top of the highest building in the city. Who will come out on top? (Literally.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Total Drama Valley Season 2, Episode 18: Sky Scrapper.
Petrie flew back towards the trailers, a shocked expression on his face. He couldn’t believe what he had just seen.

CC
Petrie: Me no believe it! Spike is mean now? How can it be?

“Toughen up, flyer boy,” Chef growled to Petrie as the flyer flew past him on the way back.
“Sorry Chef,” Petrie apologized, still twitching over what he had just overheard. He knew he needed to tell the others, but he also had to wait for the right moment.
Myra, Ruby, and Rhett were gathered around a campfire the girls had lit, and were eating sweet bubbles or pieces of meat in Myra’s case.
“Hey Petrie, want a sweet bubble?” Rhett offered, the longneck pushing some over to the flyer using his feet.
“Uh…sure,” Petrie replied nervously, chewing the sweet bubble while visibly shivering.
“Something bothering you Petrie, are you Petrie being bothered by something?” Ruby asked.

CC
Ruby: I haven’t seen anyone shivering like that since the last cold time.

“Well, there is something,” Petrie began to say, when Spike walked over, the spiketail’s nose catching the scent of the sweet bubbles.
“These smell yummy,” Spike grinned, “Can I have some?”
“Sure Spike,” Ruby nodded.
“Now, what did you want to talk about Petrie?” Rhett asked.
“Me forgot,” Petrie replied.

CC
Petrie: Me worried what Spike will try to mess with me if me say something now….

“It’s getting late,” Ruby said to the other remaining young dinos, “We should get back to the trailers.”
“Agreed,” Myra nodded.

……………………

Ruby and Myra were playing with the PS3 some more.
“I’m winning,” Myra smirked.

CC
Myra: I’m fast with my claws.

“Say Myra,” Ruby asked, “Did you get any more letters from your mom recently?”
“I have, why?” Myra responded.
“Well, I was wanting to know if the wedding was going to happen shortly after this season of TDV is over,” the fast runner explained, “I think it would be cool to go to, going to it would be cool.”
“She mentioned it would be very soon,” Myra said, “So I can’t imagine it’s really far off. She still hasn’t told me who she is marrying.”
“We’ll just have to see for ourselves,” Ruby shrugged, taking advantage of the distraction to do a sneak attack on the fast biter in the game.

………………………….

In the boys’ trailer, Rhett was running around, doing laps.
“What are you doing?” Spike asked, having been slightly creeped out by the longneck’s behavior since he was brought back into the competition.
“I have to be as fast as I can to be a good herd leader and impress Ali,” Rhett explained, not stopping from his laps.
“Dude, Ali is with Littlefoot, you lost,” Spike replied bluntly.

CC
Spike: Even I’m not going to pretend Rhett has a chance with Ali to benefit me in this game. But Petrie is acting strange lately….

Eventually, Rhett tired himself out and practically fainted on the floor of the trailer. Spike had to stifle a giggle as Petrie flew down to make sure the longneck was ok.
“Need help getting to bed Rhett?” Petrie asked.
“No….” Rhett yawned weakly, trying to move himself with his front legs.

CC
Rhett: I really need to work out more.

“Talk with me tomorrow…” Petrie quickly whispered as the flyer flew back up to his bed.

……………………

The Final Five, to their own surprise, were able to get  a decent night’s sleep that night, and they did not have a rude awakening.

CC
Myra: I was really hoping a sharptooth from this time period had ate Chris...

But as Petrie, Rhett, Spike, Ruby, and Myra were prepared to head inside the mansion to get breakfast, the heard the sound of an engine revving, as a bus being driven by Blacktail, Longtail’s descendent who was a native of 2009 pulled up.
“Hey guys!” Blacktail waved.
“Haven’t seen you in a while,” Spike said, the Final Five recalled how Blacktail showed up shortly after the first challenge of season 2.
“Chris wouldn’t let me in as a player,” Blacktail explained, “But he did allow me to be a chauffeur for the remainder of the season.”
“You know there’s only like 4 episodes left right?” Myra pointed out.
“I know…” Blacktail sighed, “Just come on, I’ll be driving you to your next challenge!”

……………………..

The Final Five looked on at the city as Longtail’s descendant drove them to the place the challenge would be held at.
“The future is still cool,” Myra said, watching the buildings and other cars pass by them.
“We should learn how to do what the drive what the dinosaurs of this time call cars,” Ruby suggested.

CC
Ruby: Part of being a fast runner is the part where we have to be fast, after all.

After about 30 minute of driving, Blacktail pulled up at the base of a towering skyscraper. “Here we are!” Longtail’s descendant announced to all the players.
“Whoa…” the Final Five awed, looking at the size of the building before them. Chris came out of the front door, drinking a can of fizzy master.
“Glad you little dudes finally showed up,” Chris chuckled between sips. “I’d like to introduce the five of you to where you are at now, the tallest building in the city, standing at over 40 floors, or just over 2 and a half longnecks.”

CC
Spike: But not as strong as a spiketail!

“Your challenge is quite simple,” Chris explained to the young dinos, “It’s a race to the roof of this building. The first one to the top wins individual invincibility.”
“This easy for me,” Petrie grinned.
“Uh uh uh,” Chris retorted, “No flying along the outside, you have to go through the interior of this place only. Along the way, I have a few surprise obstacles for you all,” the host laughed crazily.

CC
Petrie: Crud.
Rhett: Perfect! This will give me the chance to show how strong I am to everyone….and more importantly, Ali!

“You can take any path to the top you want as long as you remain inside the building,” Chris explained to the players. The host chose not to pull out a starting gun again. “Ok seriously, I can not cause any more damage to flyers like this.”
“It’s Chris McClean!” a flyer from 2009 called, flying past and looking at the celebrity host….and got hit by a car because he wasn’t looking.
“Guess that pattern is still going on,” Myra chuckled.
“Just go!” growled Chris.
As the Final Five raced inside the skyscraper, Spike saw Chris wink at him.

CC
Spike: Sweet, thank you Chris for remembering our alliance again. I wonder how you will be helping me this time. Heh heh….

……………………

Rhett, Spike, Ruby, Petrie, and Myra could see many stairways and elevators, though the elevators were mostly out of order. None of them were sure which way would be the fastest.
“I think we should take the stairs,” Myra smirked to Ruby, “We are the fastest after all.”
“We definitely can go the fastest, the fastest is how we can definitely go,” Ruby nodded in response to her friend.
“You two do realize only one of you can win invincibility?” Chris called over a PA system.
“Oh, right,” Ruby replied, quickly speeding up. “Can’t catch me!” she called to the fast biter girl.
“Wanna bet?” Myra chuckled.
Petrie remembered what he wanted to warn the others about, and flew over to Rhett, who was going just slightly slower than Spike.
“Rhett, listen, please,” Petrie asked as the longneck began running up a flight of stairs.
“What….is it?” Rhett panted, all his training he had done the past few nights was proving to not pay off.
“Me need to warn you about Spike,” Petrie whispered, taking care to make sure that Spike didn’t hear.
“What about Spike?” Rhett asked, confused.
“Spike’s been using all of us!” Petrie revealed.

CC
Petrie: It feel good to expose the bad guy.

“How has been doing that?” Rhett asked as he and Petrie reached the third floor of the skyscraper.
“I overheard him last night,” Petrie explained, “Talking about how he tricked us.”
“Wait a minute…” Rhett realized, the thought coming back to him, “It was Spike who told us about how first Littlefoot rigged the votes against me, and then how Cera framed Littlefoot for that….”
“He been playing us from the very start!” Petrie gasped, flying down a hallway, after the stairs Rhett was climbing eventually did not go up to the top continuously.
“Drat, we have to find another way up,” Rhett frowned, when he suddenly realized that he was moving more and more slowly.
“What that white gooey stuff?” Petrie asked.
The longneck looked down and realized that Chris had a layer of glue coating the floor, slowing him down greatly.
“Curse you Chris!” Rhett growled, “Just go on ahead, Petrie….” He advised to the flyer.
“Rhett, promise we vote for Spike at the elimination ceremony,” Petrie nodded, flying up.

CC
Rhett: Finally, the mess with my elimination will get fixed.

……………….

Spike had taken a third set of stairs, separate from Petrie, Rhett, Myra, and Ruby. He was chuckling to himself.
“Thanks for remembering to lend me a claw, Chris,” Spike smirked, “But where is the surprise, I wonder?”
“It’s still anyone’s game!” Chris announced over the PA system that broadcast throughout the entire building. “Will Ruby or Myra claim victory? Will Spike surprise us all? Will Petrie or Rhett claim victory? Eh, chances are it’s not going to be one of those last two,” Chris laughed mockingly.
Spike, Myra, and Ruby overheard the flyer and longneck angrily groan in the distance.

CC
Spike: I will admit eating all those sweet bubbles isn’t the best for running….but hey, I’m hungry!

Spike was panting as he climbed another flight of stairs and reached the 10th floor. “Seriously Chris,” the spiketail grumbled, “When are you going to help me?”
It was then that Spike heard a ding really close to him. He turned to see an elevator nearby opening up, and the arrow indicated it would be going up.
“I see,” Spike grinned, “Giving me a lift, I should have known. Thanks Chris!”
“Don’t mention it,” Chris chuckled from the room he was watching all the players on.

……………………………………..

Ruby and Myra found a series of stairwells that consistently went up to the top of the building. Between the fast runner and the fast biter, it was a very close race. For some moments, Ruby was in the lead, and Myra was in the lead in others.
Though when they were 5 floors from the top, they girls both noticed something seemed wrong.
“Ruby…..it doesn’t look like we’re getting any higher up,” Myra noticed.
“Yeah, the higher we try to go up, the more it seems like we don’t go up,” Ruby concurred.
It was then that the friends realized that they were running against a down-going escalator!
“This must be one of Chris’s traps!” Myra groaned.
Because the girls were put to a halt because of the secret escalator, Petrie was eventually able to fly high enough to catch up.
“Great, Petrie’s gonna beat both of us,” Myra huffed, when they saw Petrie not go ahead, and instead fly down to them.
“Me know the truth,” Petrie panted, glad he managed to catch up to the duo, “Spike has been the bad guy this whole season!”

CC
Ruby: I couldn’t believe it!

“Spike’s been fooling us?” Ruby asked.
“Yeah, me overhear Spike last night in the kitchen talking about how he had been tricking all of us,” Petrie explained.
At first, the girls thought the idea that Spike had been fooling them this whole season, but they thought back to a lot of things that had transpired. Spike had always been the one to “warn” them about “the betrayals of others”…how much of a coincidence was it that he always knew about these things?
“Let’s take Spike down,” Myra grinned, getting the energy boost needed to go faster then the escalator.

…………………………

But as Petrie and Myra were about to cross the finish line….they saw Spike had already crossed it.
“Spike wins invincibility!” Chris announced. Petrie and Myra were the next to cross the finish line, with Ruby following shortly thereafter. Chef had to rescue Rhett, who passed out from exhaustion several floors down.
“I guess I got lucky,” Spike grinned with a level of subtle malevolence, and Petrie, Myra, and Ruby eyed him angrily.
“So, back at my mansion, you dudes will have to vote someone off who isn’t Spike,” Chris said, as a helicopter escorted the soon to be Final Four down to ground level.

CC
Spike: So what if my feeling that they are figuring me out is correct? There aren’t going to be more regular votes after this.
Rhett: Ooh Spike is gonna pay! But if we can’t vote for him I guess I’ll vote for Petrie. The girls would be better in beating that jerk.
Petrie: Me hate to say this after everything, but me vote off Rhett. He not exactly helpful, and me afraid Rhett will hurt himself.

THE BONFIRE CEREMONY……..

The Final Five cast their votes on the voting devices as Chris came out with a tray of four sweet bubbles.
“This was a close one, but a choice has been reached,” Chris began, pulling out the names of the safe players. “And making it to the next episode are Spike and Myra!”
The fast biter caught Spike’s sweet bubble before the leafeater could catch it in his mouth and crushed it in her claws.
“Ruby, you’re also still in the competition,” Chris announced next. The fast runner looked relieved.
“Down to you dudes, Petrie and Rhett. The final Chris sweet bubble goes to……Petrie,” Chris concluded.
“Darn,” Rhett sighed, more accepting of his elimination this time.
“Don’t feel bad Rhett,” Ruby comforted, “You did good, I’m sure Ali’s impressed.”
“You mean it?” Rhett smiled, as the longneck climbed into the time machine. Chris pressed the button to warp Rhett back to 65 Million B.C.
“And with that, we are down to four,” Chris announced to the dinos in the viewing audience. “Who will be going home next as the finals are drawing near?! I know you’ll want to find out on the next amazing episode of Total…..Drama….Valley!”

TO BE CONTINUED…………..

(Next time on Total Drama Valley: The Final Four must race around town in teams of two to collect items for the wedding of Myra’s mom, and Spike makes his true colors quite clear.)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Here's the final chapter!

Total Drama Valley Season 2, Episode 22: A Fearsome Final Battle.

It had all come down to this. The Final Two dinosaurs in the season, Ruby and Petrie, each had their respective trailers all to themselves. Both intended to use them wisely.

"Dance party!" Ruby exclaimed as music began blaring throughout the trailer. The beats made her dance all over, and she had some pretty fancy footwork too.

Over in the boys' trailer, Petrie was eager to set the records on Mario Kart Wii and beat everyone else's time trials. "Me the fastest," he chuckled lightly.

CC

Ruby: So this is the end of the road, the road's end is where I am, huh? It's been a big season for me, I think I managed to surprise myself by making it this far. Just one challenge left, I hope I don't blow it.

Petrie: Me excited me made it all the way to the end! Chef's lessons have really helped me. Me just need it to help me win the finals. Chris could have something crazy planned for me and Ruby.

During each of their one-dino parties, both finalists happened to look out the trailers' windows at the same time and noticed the other. Ruby and Petrie gave respectful nods to each other. They were good friends, so however the final challenge went they would be honest players.

The night came and went peacefully. Unusually peacefully for the set of Total Drama Valley. Petrie and Ruby managed to each get a good night's sleep. In the morning they walked out of the trailers, wondering where Chris and Chef were.

"I don't see Chris, that can't be a good sign," Ruby noted.

"Maybe he eaten by a sharptooth?" Petrie suggested. That notion, however, was disproven when suddenly they heard the sound of an engine revving above them.

"Alas, no, Petrie," Chris chuckled as he descended onto the ground with his jetpack. "I was just making sure the time machine was in its proper place for the final challenge."

Ruby looked and realized the time machine was not in the usual place it stood at every elimination ceremony. "Where is it?" the fast runner asked the human host.

"It's on the roof of my mansion, dudes," Chris began to explain. "It will serve as the finish line."

The Final Two realized the implications. "So it's another race?" asked Petrie.

CC

Petrie: Me would think the future would offer many new kinds of challenges, but we keep just having races.

"There is a twist, little flying dude," Chris continued. Chef handed both Ruby and Petrie little mallets. "The two of you will start from the outside and go up the mansion one floor at a time. However, all the doors are locked. To open them, you will have to use those mallets to bang gongs found on each level."

"Interesting," Ruby nodded.

Chris then clapped his hands twice. A big tv monitor lowered near the Final Two and on the screen were all the eliminated dinosaurs sitting in the TDV Aftermath cave.

"We have a live feed set up so your friends can watch all the action," he told the flyer and fast runner. "Though now I will ask of you the same thing I asked of Ali and Chomper last season."

"And what's that?" Ruby asked.

"Each of you can pick 4 of your fellow players to aid you in the final challenge," the host of TDV told Ruby and Petrie. "Since Ruby won the penultimate challenge, she can pick first, followed by Petrie, and then back to Ruby, and so on."

For the fast runner, her first choice was obvious. "I pick Shorty," she said with a blush.

"Me choose Tera," Petrie said next.

"Myra," Ruby called next. They had been good friends this season, and it would be a way for them to work together once again.

Petrie thought his next choice over. "Me take Cera next," he said, somewhat surprising Ruby.

"I'll take Chomper for my side," Ruby said, making her third pick.

"Me pick Ali," Petrie announced.

Each of the Final Two had only one teammate left to choose. "I think I'll go with….Littlefoot," the fast runner concluded.

"And me pick Rory for my last teammate," Petrie declared, recalling how they had worked together a lot back in season 1.

"And now comes the fun part," Chris chuckled wickedly.

CC

Ruby: When Chris says something is going to be fun, it never actually is.

…..

The human pulled out a remote control and pressed a button. All of a sudden, in the Aftermath cave, several mechanical arms like the ones that had grabbed Chomper and Rita back in the opening challenge sprung out and wrapped around the 8 losers chosen to aid in the finale.

"What the?!" Shorty exclaimed.

"This isn't good!" shouted Chomper as the arms suddenly pulled them all through the time machine and to the future.

In 2009, Petrie and Ruby looked up to see the light of the time machine flash on the roof as the 8 chosen helpers were launched from it and were sent falling towards the ground!

"Don't worry, we thought about the possible lawsuits," Chris assured the Final Two, pointing to various mattresses the interns had brought out.

WHUMP! One by one, the chosen helpers landed with a bounce on all of the mattresses.

CC

Ali: Chris is just trying to kill us now, isn't he?

Chomper: I think my life flashed before my eyes!

Shorty: That was almost fun. Only almost. Chris must pay for this!

Tera: Having wings helps here.

"I'm glad you were all punctual," Chris said to the helpers. "Since the final challenge is split into 4 sections based on areas of the mansion, each of you will be taken to one particular region to help your respective finalist with the race."

"Good luck Ruby," Shorty waved as he and several others went inside, as they would aid Ruby and Petrie later into the challenge.

For the start of the final challenge, Ruby had Littlefoot and Petrie had Ali.

"Aww man, are we pitted against each other again?" Littlefoot groaned, realizing he and Ali had been placed in a similar situation at the season's start.

"Yes, yes you are," Chris confirmed bluntly, making Littlefoot sigh.

"Don't worry," Ali assured her crush, "We won't let this get to our heads."

Chris looked disinterested. "What a lovely scene," he said sarcastically. "Now, we have a finale to start!"

"May the best dino win," Petrie told Ruby.

"Same to you," Ruby nodded.

….

The Final Two went to the starting line, each of them holding the little mallet Chris had given to them.

"The gongs you need to hit are placed strategically on each section of the mansion," the host of Total Drama Valley continued to explain. "You each need to hit them individually before you can proceed to the next section, so you can't simply wait by the doors for the other to hit it."

"Makes sense," Ruby nodded.

"And now that we've got the rules settled, it's time to begin the final challenge of Season 2," Chris smirked darkly, pulling out his starting gun. "If this takes out another random flyer I just don't care anymore." With that remark, the Final Two got ready for the race to begin.

CC

Petrie: Me need to be stronger than ever to win!

BANG! "Go!" Chris shouted, and Ruby and Petrie took off. They first ran towards the trailers to see if Chris would hide them in an obvious place.

"Looks like he didn't," Ali said to Petrie as they quickly surveyed the area.

"We must look around the mansion, the mansion is where we must look around," Ruby said as she and Littlefoot rushed off to look around the building's exterior.

Chris had put on his jetpack so he could observe all the action from the sky. "At the start of the race, it's anyone's game!" Chris declared to the dinosaurs watching at home.

Petrie was flapping against the wind as he went along the west side of the mansion, while Ruby went around the east.

"Do you see it?" Ali asked the flyer finalist.

"Not yet," replied Petrie. There was a lot of ground to cover on the outside of Chris's mansion, so neither side could let up running.

Eventually the Final Two caught up to each other again, the two of them combined having done almost a whole lap around the place.

"It doesn't look like Petrie's found it yet," Littlefoot told Ruby.

It was then the fast runner noticed at the very back gate of the estate, the gong could be found. "There it is!" Ruby exclaimed excitedly, "I'm taking the lead!"

CC

Littlefoot: I don't want to have to beat Ali in a competition yet again. Lucky for me it's just the start of this race.

Petrie saw where Ruby was rushing towards and he quickly flew over there as well. With a mighty swing, Ruby hit the gong with her mallet.

"The front door has been opened for Ruby!" Chris announced.

Just a few seconds later Petrie hit the gong as well. "Me can't fall behind this early," he declared.

"And it has for Petrie as well," the host continued.

"I gotta get back to the front door," Ruby realized as she didn't see any door on this side of the mansion open.

CC

Ruby: I am a fast runner, a fast runner is what I am. I have to prove that now.

As the Final Two raced towards the front door to Chris's mansion, two interns waited there to block Littlefoot and Ali from continuing. The teammates would work in a relay race-fashion, switching off at every section of the course.

"Good luck," called the longnecks as Petrie and Ruby raced inside.

"Oh great, now it's like a maze," Petrie moaned as he realized that the interior of Chris's mansion was filled with a lot more twist and turns then the outside was.

On the first floor awaited Chomper and Rory to aid their respective teammates.

"Let's do this," Rory grinned to Petrie.

"This'll be fun," Chomper smiled at Ruby.

The pairs began racing around, looking for the next gong.

"It would have to be in some place that's visible," Ruby told the sharptooth she had once been the guardian of.

"Maybe I could sniff it out?" Chomper offered.

Meanwhile, since Rory was faster than Ali, Petrie decided to ride on the top of his head to make this section of the challenge easier for him.

"The gong has to be around here somewhere," Petrie said, his head looking around in all possible directions.

CC

Petrie: We spent the whole season here and yet me never really realized just how big it was!

Ruby and Chomper tried going into the living room where Chris's tv was.

"He's such a narcissist, always liking to watch himself, I thought for sure it would be in here," Ruby said, her hunch proving incorrect. Chomper tried sniffing the air to get the trail.

CC

Chomper: It was then I realized, I don't actually know what a gong is supposed to smell like. But if I did, my sniffer would find it in no time flat!

Petrie and Rory flew into the rock-climbing room where the semi-final challenge took place. The two of them looked up.

"Look there!" Rory pointed, at the station where the winners of that challenge relaxed afterwards. "It's the gong, let's take the stairs!"

"Alright," Petrie smiled, flying upwards.

A few moments later Ruby and Chomper arrived in the rock-climbing room. "They've found it," Chomper realized as they saw Petrie and Rory at the top of the stairs, the flyer about to swing the mallet again.

"I gotta catch up!" Ruby exclaimed, hurrying up the steps as Petrie banged the gong, opening the next level for him.

"See you at the finish line," Petrie said in polite competition as he flew past Ruby on the way down.

The fast runner struck the gong as she reached the top, but by this point Petrie had exited the room to find the door that had opened.

"You can do it Ruby!" Chomper encouraged.

Ruby hadn't lost an ounce of confidence as she raced back down the stairs and out of the rock room. "I'm not giving up," she said, determined.

It took Petrie and Rory a few moments to find the entrance to the next level. Ruby and Chomper were not too far behind them.

"You can win this," Rory encouraged as Petrie continued onwards.

"Thank you," Petrie called to his fast biter friend as he continued up the mansion. Chomper also waved to Ruby as they reached the door and the fast runner ran on.

On the third level of the race, Cera and Myra awaited the Final Two.

"Come on," Cera said to the other former Girly Girl who had made it to the merge, "We can kick Ruby's butt!"

Myra was nervous when she didn't see Ruby coming up at first but was thrilled when the fast runner came rushing up.

"The two of us working together again," Myra smiled eagerly, "Let's go find that gong!"

CC

Ruby: I'm so close to the end now. I don't wanna lose my nerve now, of all times!

The rooms on the next level of the mansion included Chris's gym, the theater room where some of the players had gotten sealed inside for a previous challenge, and even a pool.

Petrie flew towards the gym first. "Me think it will be here," he told Cera.

CC

Petrie: Since this game makes us all tougher, me thought Chris would put it in a place designed to make you tougher.

But as the threehorn and flyer looked around the gym, there was no gong in sight. "Oh crap," frowned Cera, "It's not in here!"

Petrie was worried the lead he had gotten over Ruby on the previous level had been wasted by this point. "We gotta check another room quick," he told Cera.

Ruby and Myra were able to run through the pool room. It wasn't cluttered, so they were able to see quickly that the gong to the final level wasn't in there.

"That just leaves…." Ruby realized.

"The movie room…." Myra concluded.

CC

Myra: Ugh, some bad memories in there.

The theater room was indeed screening something now, a rebroadcast of the Season 1 finale of TDV. Ali and Chomper's race to the finish line was being projected on the screen.

"I can see the gong being reflected," Ruby said, seeing a shadow looming on the screen. She ran up the bleachers and what she saw confirmed her suspicion.

"All right, we have a flyer to ground!" cheered on Myra as Petrie and Cera came dashing into the theater.

WHAM! Ruby hit the gong which opened up the final level for her.

"Me can't lose, me have to be tough, for Chef," Petrie vowed as he flew up the bleachers as Ruby started racing back down.

As both of the Final Two players looked for the next door, they realized this was it. They were on the home stretch.

….

Behind the last door, Shorty and Tera were waiting. "They chose us to be the last helpers on purpose, didn't they?" Tera realized.

"Since we're the ones with crushes on the finalists," Shorty nodded.

It was then that Petrie and Ruby came bursting through the last door.

"I don't think Chris ever showed us this part of his home," Ruby noted as all they could see were several stairs leading to the roof. They were angled in such a way that the flyers could not simply fly upwards, they'd have to follow the path.

"This is it," said Petrie, twitching ever so slightly.

"Let's go, Ruby," Shorty encouraged as the Final Two took off up the stairs.

Even though there wasn't any more exploring to do for the challenge, all this climbing was beginning to leave an impact on both of the finalists.

"Must…not…rest….until the end," Ruby silently reminded herself.

"Me wings….getting tired," Petrie breathed.

CC

Ruby: All this running….is it bad or good for me?

Step after step. Flight after flight. It seemed to never end as they raced to the top of Chris's mansion.

"We're almost there, you can do it," Tera cheered for Petrie.

Then, suddenly, the Final Two and their allies saw a door. Shorty ran ahead to ram it open for Ruby. And then…..across from them was the time machine, all powered up and ready to warp them to the finish line.

"It's there…" Petrie panted, he and Ruby could feel their hearts beating rapidly in their chests.

Taking a brief look at each other, they scrambled for the time machine with the last bits of their strength. They practically through themselves into the machine, not knowing who was in the lead or not.

…..

Back in the TDV Aftermath cave, Redclaw, Dil, the TDI human guest stars, Longtail, and the eliminated dinos awaited who would be the winner.

With a brilliant flash of light, Ruby and Petrie came literally rolling out of the machine and over the finish line. Both were too exhausted by this point to see who was ahead….

….when Chris suddenly waved the flag. "And that's congratulations to Ruby! The second season winner of Total…..Drama….Valley!" he announced with a cheer.

"Huh?" Ruby said, when she looked down and realized she had just barely crossed the finish line, while Petrie had stopped just short of it.

"Nice," smirked Hyp.

"Congratulations Ruby," called Tippy, as Guido nuzzled her head.

Petrie sighed when he realized he had just barely lost the final challenge. When he saw Chef approach, he felt very disappointed in himself.

"Me sorry Chef…" he apologized, "Me wasn't tough enough…"

To Petrie, and frankly any dino's surprise, Chef looked on him with pride. "Are you kidding, soldier?" Chef asked calmly, "You improved more than anyone else in the whole season! So what if you didn't take first?"

"Thanks Chef," Petrie nodded as the 8 eliminated dinosaurs who had been the Final Two's chosen allies soon came through the time machine themselves.

"All right Ruby, you did it!" Shorty cheered, running up and kissing her. Ruby could only blush as she began to smooch back.

Littlefoot chuckled at Ali as they saw the sight. "He's never gonna let us hear the end of this, eh?"

"I wouldn't expect anything else," Ali smirked.

"You did your best Petrie, yup yup yup," said Ducky encouragingly.

It was Redclaw who chimed in with the next thought. "Say McClean," the big sharptooth said to the human, "All this time, you never actually said what the prize for winning this season was."

"Yeah, what gives?" asked Longtail.

"Now now, I have an answer to that," Chris replied, pressing a button and unveiling a curtain. "Since the producers are very unoriginal, we're just reusing the Stone of Cold Fire again, but this time the winner gets three wishes, instead of two."

Chomper smiled with pride. "And I still have one left to use from last season," he told Ichy.

"You don't say?" replied the sharpbeak.

"It'll be fun whenever you choose to use it," Rita told Chomper, giving him a kiss.

Spike sighed. "I came so close to winning…"

Ducky gave him a pat on the back. "Don't worry Spike, losing made you better in its own way," his sister encouraged.

"So what are you gonna use the wishes on?" Shorty asked Ruby, curiously.

Ruby thought about that for a minute. "You know….I don't know," she admitted with a blush. "I might not know what I want, but what I want is known….to be this." With that, she pulled Shorty in for another kiss.

"Who knew dinosaurs liked to make out this much?" asked Noah.

"I wish I could try it sometime," said Rhett.

"Just follow my lead, Rhett," Cody encouraged.

"Another season over," said Gwen, who was trying a treestar dish Tippy and Guido had made.

"I am vegan, might as well try some prehistoric vegetation," Bridgette chuckled.

As everyone began to celebrate Ruby's victory, Chris turned to the camera. "And so ends another season. From our winner Ruby, our runner up Petrie, all those other losers, and most importantly…..myself, thanks for tuning in to another epic season of Total…..Drama…..Valley!"

(And there it is! Sorry this took so many years for me to go back and complete. But thanks to me having more writing time in recent months, I had an urge to go back and finish projects I had begun long ago. As for Sharptooth Valley 2…..I do intend to continue it and bring the saga to its final conclusion, though over the years I was rethinking how I want the story to end. I hope everyone who wanted to see this story reach its ending enjoyed this. Finally getting to finish this story was something I enjoyed doing. Be sure to read and review!)

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice job on the finale. Glad Spike learned his lesson like Cera did.

HotelValleyfornia

• Shark took my leg, brah!
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • All aboard the Hyperfixation Express!
    • View Profile
Old fanfic thread lol :rhett_smile

But I just want to tell you that I really love the TDV stories. They're one of the first Land Before Time stories I remember falling in love with. I love Total Drama, and crossing it over with The Land Before Time is a huge bonus. I love Sharptooth Valley too! I can't wait to see what you do next.  :)littlefoot
Current hyperfixation: Total Drama

Yacht life! :DD