The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
AWWWWWH!! That picture is so sweet! Nice Job! Ohhh! There I am in Rinkus's arms all snuggled up against him with my eyes closed......listening to his heartbeat.... :D  What a tender moment!  :D

Awwwwhhh!  Thank you! That's a great picture. (and you're totally right...it was MUCH better than the farting idea) that picture is so sweet and tender.....It even kinda moves me to tears... It's just like Devon and Pterano...except in this one, it's me and Rinkus.  :yes

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nice picture you drew there. I like it a lot. It's great.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile

This is what would have happened if Pterano were to pass away. He'd be watching over his son, smiling proudly and Devon would be smiling back, knowing that not even death can break their unbeatable father son bond. :wub

This kinda reminds me of the Lion King...
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
I should write a fanfic about this...
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Triple post!!! Here's two new hilarious pictures!
 :lol Poor Pterano...WHO PUT HIM IN THAT LADY GAGA COSTUME!?!?!?!? :lol

Pterano and Devon...IN DRESSES!!!!!! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
you should do a Pterano scared of Chomper one :lol
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Got another one for ya'll!

Pterano's singing Single Ladies by Beyonce and Devon's not liking it... :lol

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Those are great drawings there. And yeah you should. Kt would be great.