The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land before Time - Defenders of GV Part 2

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Being in school, and it being holidays may make you busier then usual.  If you try to do to much you may burn out on the rp.  & go at your own pace indeed. :yes

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm not a hundred percent sure what you hooligans have been doing during my absence, but I'm glad to hear things are progressing still!

Again, if you need any help Gustav I'm here for you ;)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well yes, some things happened, but they are solved, Lillefot is back to continue with the rpg and now you are back too, so things couldn't be better :DD .

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
You guys really like this RP, do you? And really want it to go on?

Fair enough for me! Then lets get to it! :wow

----------------------------------------------

-You all the have the plot displayed at page 1 of this topic, go there if something is unclear about the plot.
-Some of you are brining new OCs. I want links and data on all of them.
-Suggestions goes live here or by PM to Lillefot.
-Discussions about part 3 goes in it's seperate topic.

----------------------------------------------

Thank you for all your support!  :)

If everyone is clear with this, we might start this soon, as it has been 2 1/2 week since this topic was started. People should've seen it by now.
What do you guys say?
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's go for it :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Like Admiral Adama would say: "Do your job".
 I look forward to start playing in this rpg :DD .

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ladies and gentlemen...

Dawn has officialy been finished!

Thank you, all of you. For your exelent support and participation in this RP! :)  :lol:

And also for giving me the chance to run my first RPG.
Thank you.  :oops

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Yeah, we had much fun with the first part :-) At least I had. About the ocs. I will post mine here now:

Sharptooth:

Name: Hacer
Size: Around the size of Chomper¥s parents
weight: /
personality: He is really arrogant and likes it to do decisions by his own. He is evil and a good leader. But if he really have to, he is able to help and protect members from his "own" herd, which he is leading
Abilitys: Very good in fighting
Description: Hacer has a muscolar body. His upper side is grey. On his neck, back and tail there are two lines of Black-red triangles at each side of his spin. His middle is dark-red and the underside of his whole body is black. His eye colour is yellow-red

Raptor:

Name: Estan
Size: Around the size of a normal Raptor in the lbt movies
weight: /
personality: Very evil. Is always in a killing mood.
Abilitys: He can summon this dark purple power, like Hadrian and is very fast
Description: Racnar has feathers under his arms, on the back and on his head. They begin to glow in a dark-purple light when he summons the power. His eyes as well. His normal eye-colour is in different tones of blue. ON his sides there are different lines of different blue colours. It looks like there would be blue coloured flashes of lightning on his sides. The upper part is light blue and the part under the flashes of lightning is dark green. His underside is white. One more thing is that the flashes of lightning begin to change the colour into purple as well, if he summon the power.

So, that¥s all for the first. Estan and Hacer are in one herd, but I still would need some herdmembers for the group. There should be evil. But there can also be some kind one¥s which can change to the good side later. Because this herd¥s side is evil. So, if someone would like to be a member of this herd, pm me, or just write it here :-) Thanks

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 30 2008 on  09:01 PM
Do you want the links or info posted here or elsewhere?
Here, please.

That works Patrick.
I'm certain we can work out well with these two guys! :)

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Well, to be honest I'm trying to think of a name for a new fastbiter OC I've come up with...but I can't think of a proper name. When I have one, I'll post his bio here.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Dec 1 2008 on  01:37 PM
Well, to be honest I'm trying to think of a name for a new fastbiter OC I've come up with...but I can't think of a proper name. When I have one, I'll post his bio here.
Join that club mate. Names are a pest at times!

I'm myself working on two new folks, we'll see how it comes out once done.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll post my kid oc's here, though I have them posted elsewhere too in another thread.  It may seem like a lot but the characters are close especially the 4 who traveled together of Diver, Rhyn, Mia, and Deon.  Hopefully not to much.   I wonder if Nimrod will have Scarface in this one also?  

Blue-Eyes

Species : Fastbiter [Deinonychus]
Appearance Blue
Size : around Ruby's size more or less

He was separated from his family in the earthshake that separated the original gang from their families. He was following their scent once he got back to the spot where they were, hoping to catch up with them. He eventually met Diver and her friends and they helped each other in the various dangers they faced on their journey.  He already knew the flatooth language as well as the sharptooth one since his great grandfather learned the flattooth language and came up with the laws his herd now lives by, not eating nor hunting things that can talk, including flatteeth, the exception being if they are attacked first and kill the attacker. They prefer eating fish.  There are rivers & a freshwater lake in their territory.  His herd includes some flying sharpteeth, the kind that eat fish.  Blue-eyes taught his new friends how to whistle so it would carry long distance and the whistle for help, but not anymore of the whistle language that his herd had come up with to communicate when they were separated since it could carry for quite a long distance.   His great grandfather came up with the idea of the whistle language himself and added to it over the years.  

They eventually caught up with his herd first, which had his family. Due to their helping him his herd made Diver and her friends honorary members of the herd and helped them to get to the combined flattooth herd where their families were as well as teaching them some of their ways.  & some of their whistle language they used to communicate when they were separated or needed to call for help.  Later he told his herd the whole story of their travel together.

______

Deon

Appearance:  Blue, with his scales on his chest and belly being orange.
Age: Same age as the move gang (Cera, Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie)
Size.  about Chomper's size

He met Diver and her friends first.  They encountered his older brother later during their travels & adventure together.  He taught them the whistle signal for help, and Diver taught him how to swim.

Diver  [may only use her in a cameo, or maybe even more depending on what happens in the rp.

Species : Swimmer (same as Ducky)
Known Relatives : Ducky (sister) , Mr. Swimmer [father], Mrs. swimmer [mother], Spike (adopted brother), unnamed brothers and sisters.
Appearance [one of Ducky's twins]: [ http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Image...equel_Ducky.jpg ]
Size : same as Ducky

She was separated by her family in the earthshake, though she feel into the landbreak, she was lucky and landed on a small ledge an the same side as her family had been, not on the other side as Ducky was. She made her way up, freeing a young flyer named Rhyn who had a rock on her and was stuck. By the time they made their way up to the surface their families had moved on. The began following the footprints, encountering a young Maiasaur named Mia, then a young fastbiter named Blue eye who was following the scent of the herd to see if his family was following them. His herd didn't eat most plant eaters, disliking eating things that can talk, one of his great grandparents learning to understand and speak flattooth in his youth. They certainly would never harm young ones, females nor, males who had a mate, or a child to take care of. They preferring to eat other things, fish, creepy crawlers ect, (or scavenging, which blue eye never mentioned)

At first they were frightened, but soon found out he was nice and helped them catch up to their families, who by then had combined to form a combined heard, by following their scent.  During their travels he taught them how to whistle so it would carry long distance and how to whistle for help in case they were separated.

Blue eye was also reunited with his family who showed the others where the combined herd was Naming the 3 that Blue Eye had traveled with as honorary members of their herd since they had helped him. With the herd sniffing them to memorize the smell of the 3.  She, along with her 2 friends, were taught some of the whistle language used for long distance communication during the travel to close to where their families and the combined herd was.  With their help she was able to increase her whistle skill.  

Diver, Rhyn, & Mia then were able to quickly find their way to the combined herd and their families about half way to the Great Valley and continued with their families the rest of the way to the Great Valley, arriving before Ducky and the others did [as seen in the 1st movie, with Diver in 2 non speaking & un named cameos]. She's only really told her adventure to her family, same as Mia and Rhyn have only told their families their adventures in getting to the great valley, but no one else.  Though she glossed over certain details like being a member of a fastbiter herd & their traveling with a fast biter since it would be to scary or to some not believable enough. Blue-Eye told his herd the whole story, of course.

Species : Maiasaur

Appearance : Light green in color.

Size : around Cera, Spike or Littlefoot's size.

She was separated from his family in the earthshake that separated the original gang from their families. She was following their footprints as best as she could and was heading to the Great Valley where her family were heading. She met Diver and Rhyn a little after they had gotten to the surface and they decided to travel together since it is safer to travel in numbers rather then alone & none of them liked the idea of traveling alone.  She easily learned the long distance whistle taught to them by Blue-eye and picked up a few basic words when his herd taught them.  

She's only really told her adventure to her family, same as Mia and Rhyn have only told their families their adventures in getting to the great valley, but no one else. Though she glossed over certain details like being a member of a fastbiter herd & their traveling with a fast biter since it would be to scary or to some not believable enough.

_____

Rhyn

Species : Flyer [Same species as Rinkus] http://landbeforetime.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Rinkus.jpg

Appearance : red color
Size : Slightly larger then Petrie

She was separated from her family in the earthshake that separated the original gang from their families. She had fallen down the same earthbreak as Diver had, but had a rock that fell on and pinned her in place. Diver found her as she was coming up towards the surface and pushed the rock off of her. They decided to travel together to the surface and then to try to find their families, neither of them liking the idea of traveling alone.  & she learned how to do long distance whistle by Blue-Eye, and picked up further skill enhancement during their travel with his herd.

She's only really told her adventure to her family, same as Mia and Rhyn have only told their families their adventures in getting to the great valley, but no one else. Though she glossed over certain details like being a member of a fastbiter herd & their traveling with a fast biter since it would be to scary or to some not believable enough.  Diver taught her how to swim during their travel together.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sure. He will still be in the herd of blue-eye ;-) And guys, I would need characters for the herd    :oops

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Dec 1 2008 on  03:38 PM
Sure. He will still be in the herd of blue-eye ;-) And guys, I would need characters for the herd    :oops
You won't need a whole herd. I might provide a hand with one character.

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
That¥s just it. If some would take over just one character of the herd it would fit. At least it should be five or six members of the herd.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nimrod,Dec 1 2008 on  04:41 PM
That¥s just it. If some would take over just one character of the herd it would fit. At least it should be five or six members of the herd.
6 I think would be too much, mate.
I can provide with one as I said. You can count on it!  ;)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry, you understood me wrong

Not you have to take six. One is okay. Just that it comes to five or six members. So, if there are three more players who are taking at least one character in the herd, it will have six;-)

And thanks for the help :-)

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Then it's okay. Now we speak the same language!  :lol:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 In the first page I posted a link with my ocs' bios, but here I paste the link again, just in case any of you want to check them again, specially my new oc Spin (that will be corrupted in this rpg). Like Nimrod's new ocs, I want Spin to be turned good again at the end, he just got corrupted because of his resentment feelings.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...topic=567.60

Oh boy! I figured I only have Sharpteeth OCs!, I can change that since I have Leafeater characters too.