The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Appreciated Member 2018

Nick22 · 11 · 2622

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hello everyone!
 We have reached the final award of the year the APPRECIATED MEMBER. anyone who received 1 vote in nomination for an award, but didnt win, is eligible.  Voting will  run for 2 weeks and will end at midnight on  10-22-18. Here are the nominees:

DarkHououmon-1
 Littlefoot505-4
LettuceBacon&Tomato-0
Sneak-2
 Hypno-0
Ducky123-2
LeventeII-0

The vote tally will be updated as votes come in.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 05:35:15 PM by Nick22 »
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I almost voted for Littlefoot505 for Friendly, and since I didn't, I want to extend my vote to him for Appreciated. He's always been a welcome sight on the Discord and this forum, and the many votes he received from different users in the Friendly Award category is proof of how many people appreciate him.

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
For the Appreciated Member award, I am voting for DarkHououmon. She is always a nice company on Discord. :DD
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My vote goes to Ducky123. I kind of told him I would vote for him, and I'm a man of my word, so I have to, right? :p
Seriously though, he's a great guy, and even though he hasn't been super active on the forum lately, he's always a joy to talk to on Discord. He also was instrumental in getting me to not leave GOF permanently after a recent incident that I'd rather not talk about, so I think he also deserves recognition for reminding me what a friendly community we are and helping get me to stay.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 11:57:38 PM by Littlefoot505 »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Though there are many deserving candidates this year, my choice has to be Littlefoot505.  In particular, his help with saving several hundred of the forum's lost images was truly appreciated by myself and many others on the forum.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My vote for the Appreciated Member will go to Littlefoot505 for being a relatively active member of the community and for making the effort to save countless images throughout the forum, as rhombus had just mentioned.

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
My vote will have to go to Ducky123. As mentioned in my friendly member post, he's helped me out quite a bit on the artistic side of things, which fits nicely under the appreciated member award.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'd like to vote for Littlefoot505 for his help with recovering all the images that might've otherwise been lost! And for his help as a moderator :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I viote for LITTLEFOOT505 for his moderator work and his efforts in helping the forum transfer over.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Hmmmm, this was a tough one, but I think I'm going to have to vote for Sneak for being such a friendly and active user on the forum :smile

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
This was a really tough one to decide but in the end, I'll vote for Sneak for his contributions in finding the uncut version's script as well as on his overall activities around GoF.