The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Award Winners 2018

rhombus · 12 · 2708

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@DarkWolf91 @Sovereign @Flathead770 @Mumbling @zero-point @The Lone Dragon @Nick22 @Littlefoot505 @Sneak

With the arrival of November and the conclusion of the appreciated member tie-breaker voting, the 2018 Forum Awards have officially come to an end. We would like to thank all of you who have participated in the awards and who have made the forum a better place with your presence.  The widespread participation this year was quite nice to see.  :)

The winners are now authorized to pick the award banners from the draft thread and add it to their signatures and also as a post to this topic so that the runner up in each category knows when it is their turn to pick a banner. Runner ups may take their pick after the winners (runners up will need to pick a different draft from the winner but they do not need to mark their award in any way as a runner up).

And here are our winners:

Fanart Award
Winner:  Darkwolf91
(No Runner Up)

Feedback Award
Winner:  Sovereign
Runner Up:  Rhombus

Friendly Member Award
Winner:  Flathead770
Runner Up:  Mumbling

Proactive Award
Winner:  zero-point
(No Runner Up)

Role Play Gamer Award
Winner:  The Lone Dragon
Runner Up:  Nick

Appreciated Member Award
Winner:  Littlefoot505
Runner Up:  Sneak

I would like to congratulate all of our winners and runner ups, and to thank everyone for making the Gang of Five the great community that it is!  :DD
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 07:13:15 PM by rhombus »

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Damn, I didn't get a single one, that's new :DD

Congrats everyone! :)littlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I knew this year was going to be a tough one on the fanart front. I was hoping I would squeak out on the runner up but it wasn't meant to be. I'll just have to step it up for next time!

What completely blind-sided me was all the friendly votes. I thought in the best case scenario that I would get maybe 1 or 2 at most. Thank you guys so much! I'll of course be taking the flathead looking one for the award :p

And congratulations to the rest of you on your respective awards! :smile

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Thanks, guys! I was happy to see the fanart section get a lot more activity this year :smile
I'll go ahead and pick this banner:

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
To be honest with you guys, I was really quite surprised by all the Appreciated Member votes I got. Thank you all for your votes, and congratulations to all of the other winners and runners up! :)littlefoot

Once I saw that this banner was an option, I knew I had to have it if I won Appreciated Member.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 11:47:13 PM by Littlefoot505 »

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Thanks for the award mates! Also Well done to everyone who participated and git an award.

I'll take this banner:

« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 09:52:53 PM by The Lone Dragon »
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Thanks for the  Award Guys. Congrats  to all the winners!
 My pick is below
http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?action=dlattach;ts=1538357545;topic=16152.0;attach=110;image
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Since Flathead has picked his, I'd like to add the following to my sig as runner up!

Finally a Cera one :D

zero-point

• Administrator
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Congratulations to everyone!

I'll take this banner :DD
"The fire flickers with possibilities, I wonder what happens if you get a little closer?"

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Oh my, I am surprised I'm here. Thank you, guys...

Congratulations to everyone with winning awards!

Since Littlefoot picked one, I pick this one:

6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks to everyone who voted for me (and to all who participated) for this award second year in a row! It means a lot to me. :yes I'll pick this banner.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:05:47 AM by Sovereign »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the awards this year.  And I would like to give a special thanks for all of you who voted for me. It truly means a lot.  :)

I will choose this banner.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.