The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

green day

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
there my 3th fav artist for god sake, there amazing and i've got 3 of there albums, one is there demo kerplunk
best thing is im going to see them live at the end of the year, thats right project revlion along with, my chem, linkin park, papa roach & i think the artic monkeys

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I LOVE Greenday :yes!  Their song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is a song I can totally relate to.  Same with "Wake Me Up When September Ends."

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Cancerian Tiger,May 16 2008 on  08:55 PM
I LOVE Greenday :yes!  Their song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" is a song I can totally relate to.  Same with "Wake Me Up When September Ends."
Boulevard of Broken Dreams?  Oh, my, god...  YES!  That's my favorite Green Day song!  American Idiot, I find humorous...  Time of Your Life, I like that one; actually, one of my friends - who I haven't come into contact with for YEARS now - sang that one at his uncle's funeral, while playing the guitar.  I think someone else I know played bass, but I can't remember too clearly...  It was years ago...

But, yeah, I don't know TOO many of their songs...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Greenday is a great band, I really like it.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I really like Green Day, although I enjoy listening to their first albums for than American Idiot. Don't get me wrong, I do like the majority of the American Idiot tracks, I just like their original ones better.

Some examples of these would be:

Hitchin a Ride
Basket Case
Brain Stew
Minority