The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Night Ruby Went Crazy

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I actually did think it was a dream, to be honest, after you mentioned that you couldn't give out any details or you would spoil it.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I actually like that end scene. The way you wrote Chomper in it was nice, and it really gives the story something extra in retrospect. Though it still doesn't appeal to my personal taste, I'm glad I read through to the end :p
I wasn't offended either, but, as I said, it just isn't something I like to see.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I wasn't offended by this, but I just don't see a point to such a fanfiction.  A little kid like Chomper would never have dreams like that and I don't like reading fanfiction where the main characters are so out of character.....regardless of what context it's in.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I wouldn't go as far as say "never have dreams like that". I've had several dreams that are unlike myself, so I don't see it farfetched for Chomper to dream something like that. We don't really control what we dream; it just happens.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
*Sigh* A day late and a dollar short here :bang.  I did not see the fanfic, but based on others' comments and my general detest for LBT hatefics and parodies, I'm glad I missed it <_<.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well here I'll give the synopsis:

Ruby comes to the great valley with Chomper but gets bullied because the others don't like her. Eventually they pull a prank on her and she gets hurt. When she wakes up after getting hit in the head, a personality switch has occured and she decides to get revenge on her friends in an overly sadistic manner.

She murders, tortures, and causes chaos by letting sharpteeth into the valley but at the end Cera comes back from her supposed death and tells the others the truth and they get Ruby to confess - but only after the valley is full of Sharpteeth.

I think I really screwed up the beginning because I was angry, but at any rate since it wasn't up for long enough for anyone to see heres the ending:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chomper: <wakes up with a start> "AHHHHH!"
Ruby: "Chomper...whats going on? You being scared nearly scared me to death!
Chomper: "It was just...a sleep story..."
Ruby: <laughs> "Thats right chomper, your right here with me safe in the sparkling caverns."
Chomper: <catches his breath> "Wow thats a relief...it was so real it was like it happened"
Ruby: "I had a sleep story too...I was with my parents on my star day, I miss them"
Chomper: "Ya....I miss my folks too"
Ruby: "So what was yours about?"
Chomper: "Well...I...umm....don't wanna talk about it"
Ruby: "Thats fine too...what happens in your sleep stays in your sleep"
Chomper: <laughs>
Ruby: "I can't wait until we make it to the Great Valley and I can meet your friends!"
Chomper: <gulp> "Ya...me too..."

<end>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the reason I decided to move it was because after reading it again (which I probably should have done in the first place) I realized just how horrible it actually was. Because of this barely anyone bothered to read it till the end, so I felt it was an unecessary stain on my writing style.

I'll upload it onto fanfiction.net after I'm done exams for anyone who is curious.

• Spike
    • View Profile
sounds like something i might actually like to read. think you could send it to me.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: 812558,Apr 15 2009 on  05:33 PM
sounds like something i might actually like to read. think you could send it to me.
Sure.

Now that things have lightened up a bit for me i think ill try writing something a bit more relevant to LBT ... maybe a story about how Ruby and Chomper met and how they came to the Great Valley.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

• Spike
    • View Profile
it isn't really written that graphically, but it's just really violent, like halloween( the original, not the new one)

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
ROFL at your response...now can you see why I took it down?  :lol

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Now its my turn....Wow im surprised about how many PMs im getting about people who want a copy of my story. Its actually not that bad but its kind of shocking if your expecting a nice LBT fan fic - i guess my brand of humour isn't the same as everyone elses.

Anyway keep sending the requests if you want a copy...i'd prefer to keep it private until I upload it in a week or two.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Curiosity is getting the best of me, could you send me a copy?

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I went back and read this again...

Man it was so sick and disturbing I can't believe I actually wrote it some point.

I wonder if it's even worth uploading to fanfiction.net.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Read FF.net's rules and regulations first.  It would suck to be banned for unintentionally breaking the rules :bang.