The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Darwin's Soldiers Drabbles

Serris · 21 · 4403

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Just bumping this old thread, and wondering if you're thinking of continuing Pelvanida's Twilight, the most awesome crack fic I've ever read!

If you want another dream to go off, I found this one you posted on furtopia a while ago:

It started out with me (as a Human), James (a Human scientist), Zachary (an Anthro Clydesdale scientist), an Anthro Dhole scientist and an Anthro Iguana security guard in the Advanced Weapons Testing Range. Everyone was armed except me. I was a molecular biologist who served as the navigator for this squad and I hear Shelton over the radio warn about a terrorist assault on the Einstein-Rosen research facility. I relay the info to James and he decides to lead a counterassault on said facility. I then lead them to the facility and I can see terrorists preparing to destroy some equipment. James motions me to take cover behind a steel crate. I do and the terrorists attack. James, Zachary, the Dhole and the Iguana all return fire using various crates and pieces of the wall as cover. Soon after the terrorists are dead, the Einstein-Rosen Bridge activates and Littlefoot, Deimos, Strut, Ducky and Cera are teleported into the research facility. We introduce ourselves and another terrorist squad ambushes us. Cera and Littlefoot run for cover but Deimos, Strut and Ducky grab the firearms from the dead terrorists and help the rest of the squad kill the rest of the terrorists.