The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Corrupt a Wish Game.

WeirdRaptor · 1780 · 129023

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
People like him better...than the yellow bellies  :lol

I wish that they’d re-break Saurus Rock  :lol
(This is an instance of Union having stupid thoughts around midnight lol)
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Granted. The Gang of Five destroys Saurus Rock again. Eh, who cares though? The stupid superstitions they believe in are a bunch of bulls- WHAT THE HELL? Why is everything on Earth being sucked into its core? It just became a black hole!
:opetrie

I wish the Great Valley would flood again so Mo could meet his Mud Brothers once more! :Mo

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Granted!  The valley floods completely and they all drown.  Save for Petrie, who can fly.  He has to live with sorrow for his lost friends. :(petrie

I wish Photobucket disappeared forever.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Uh...no mention of Mo whatsoever? Dang, well that wish became more corrupted than I thought it would.

Granted. Photobucket disappears forever and everyone is happy. However, all YouTube videos are doomed to have Unregistered Hypercam 2 watermark on the side, and each video will randomly either have Let The Bodies Hit The Floor OR 009 Soundscape System Dreamscape as the choice for background music. Also, all videos are automatically converted to 240p.

I wish that humans could communicate with animals and understand them! :)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Granted. However, it leads to tension with the human race when Mo and his Mud Brothers voice their concerns about their ocean world getting polluted. Also, because my cat can now communicate with me peoperly, he gets more demanding with begging me for food, which only ends up irritating me. Cats, eh, waddaya gonna do with 'em?

I wish I could be clean-shaven without having to shave.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You can be clean-shaven without having to shave, because you now use another but more painful method of removing your facial hair. Each individual hair strand will be plucked off your face with a tweezer, so you'd be spending the whole day doing that.

I wish that it was yesterday again.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^ Haha, nice one!

I thought of two different corruptions for your wish, so I will share both of them with you:

1) Granted. Today has been transformed into yesterday. However, because I was one day late in responding to you (on the 27th), I transform the day into the 26th. However, because the 26th is when you made your wish, you were probably thinking of the 25th. Thus, it's one day off from the day you actually wanted. Whoops!

2) Granted. Today has been transformed into yesterday... and this time around it's the day you had in mind. So you get to relive it all over again. Isn't that great? So great, in fact, that you get to live it once again. And again. And again. You're now stuck in a groundhog day loop.

I wish I could wave a magic wand and make all my whiskers fall off painlessly.
 :Mo

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
You get the magic wand...and all your whiskers fall off painlessly...BUT the magic wand also makes your limbs fall off - painfully

I wish that Topps would get booted from the Great Valley Council  :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Topsy gets booted from the Great Valley Council. What you may not realize however, is that he was planning a Threehorn Rebellion behind everyone's back, and at the dead of night when everyone is asleep, they attack and kill all of the leaders in the council. Therefore, the Threehorns become the new dominant species, and Topsy is now the supreme dictator of the Great Valley. Everyone must admit that Threehorns are the best at everything, and anyone who dares to oppose them will be prosecuted and never be seen again.

I wish today was tomorrow.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Today is now tomorrow. Too bad today was the day you were supposed to hand in your summer assignments. Since that day got skipped, your assignments are now late, costing you precious marks.

I wish John Lennon and George Harrison had never died and were still making great music to this day.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. But this is how all of their live performances would sound like.

I wish that tomorrow was actually the day prior to today.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Tomorrow arrives and it ends up being the day prior to today. Then the next day comes, and the same thing happens in that it's the day prior to the then-current today. Meaning that, with each new day, you're going backwards in time rather than forward. It keeps on going and going, with no apparent end in sight...

I wish National Land Before Time Day was actually a thing.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted, but because of my previous wish where tomorrow is actually yesterday, time goes backwards until eventually National Land Before Time day ceases to exist because the movie has never been made before November 18th, 1988. Oh, and eventually the universe wouldn't exist.

I wish that Hitler was accepted into art school, and therefore becoming a world renowned artist instead of the infamous villain in World War II.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. However, due to Germany no longer becoming a major threat, World War II plays out very differently, and Joseph Stalin ends up taking over the world.

I wish for some Doritos and a Klondike Bar.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You get Doritos laced with ghost pepper seasoning and burn your freaking mouth. You get a Klondike bar, but one with peanuts in it. For some reason you spontaneously gain a peanut allergy and suffer an allergic reaction as a result. You are rushed to the Emergency Room in critical condition. Expected recovery time in the hospital is 2 weeks and another 2 weeks after you're discharged.

I wish I could breathe in space and be immune to radiation.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You can breathe in space and are immune to radiation. Too bad you aren't immune to measles! You subsequently come down with a fever.

I wish I didn't get embarassed so easily.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You have no shame whatsoever that you start to do things that are weird or even illegal in public. Taking number twos and walking around nude are things to consider. That results in your arrest and jail time of 3 months. Because of that, you have reason to be an even more embarassed person than you ever were before you even made this wish. Being bombarded with ridicule and publicity is not a good sight, is it?

I wish that I would never feel tired ever again and not suffer the effects of the lack of sleep.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. Never again will you require sleep, nor feel tired from lack of sleep. However, you don't want other people to get suspicious of you not sleeping, so you'll often lay in bed at night and pretend to sleep. But since you're just lying there doing nothing, it gets rather boring at times. :bang

But after a couple of years, you become less careful and guarded about your secret, until eventually people began to figure it out. You then get endless questions from people wanting to know how you do it. Then one day, a bunch of scientists show up at your door wanting to perform some tests on you.
:PCera

I wish my one (ex-)friend and I hadn't had a falling out, that we still got along well.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You and your former friend now got along very well. However, you sacrifice any social contact or connection with all of your other friends, whether it would be social media or real life, as a harsh condition of this friendship contract. If you try to make friends or talk to anyone else, they'd run away away faster than you can say, "Sharptooth!" :P

I wish that I had much more free time.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Granted. You find yourself in a plane that crashes, leaving you stranded on a deserted, tropical island. Now you have all the free time you could possibly want.

I wish they'd release a new Wario Land game sometime this year or next year (and a good one at that). The last entry was released way back in 2008. I miss the series.