The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 08, 2018, 11:05:30 AM by Littlefoot505 »

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Indeed...it is such a sweet sorrow to part ways with this caption and sacrifice it to the Photobucket gods. It will be missed. :cry

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Actually, it wasn't the Photobucket gods this time around. It was me. I devoured that caption because I was hungry. *burp*

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Petrie: "Parting"... such scary word...

Pterano: I know, Petrie. But it's part of life. You must accept it.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Pterano: Chin up, Petrie. You know why I have to leave, right?

Me not sad that you leave...Me sad that you kidnap Ducky! Why do it to me true love!? :cry

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Admittedly, that major plot point in the movie was spoiled a long time ago for me, within the first few weeks of joining this forum. One certain thread with a title was all it took...
:slap

So no, I haven’t. I will guaranteed you though that I will watch all the movies before the end of 2019.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The spoiler was probably my fault to an extent. If we're thinking of the same thread, then it was an older thread from 2016, but I bumped it when I posted my review of the 7th film. Sorry about that.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It’s quite alright. I may dislike spoilers too, but once something is spoiled, I’m pretty chill and just move on from it. I wouldn’t let it deter my enjoyment of something too much. :)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Admittedly, that major plot point in the movie was spoiled a long time ago for me, within the first few weeks of joining this forum. One certain thread with a title was all it took...
:slap

So no, I haven’t. I will guaranteed you though that I will watch all the movies before the end of 2019.
Huh.
Are you like me when I didn't watch LBT14 for the whole year, but still visited all possible threads on fiorum where movie is mentioned and can be spoiled? :D
I had to look at all posts with half-closed eyes. Sweet times...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That was similar to me. I'd only seen the first film when I originally joined the forum, so I spent my first month-and-a-half on here carefully avoiding detailed discussions about the sequels, until I was eventually able to watch them myself.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well Sneak, I didn’t really visit all the discussion threads half blinded per say, but rather I skimmed quickly through all the titles of the threads. That was enough to spoil some things for me at least. I am curious about the movies even if I didn’t watch it yet, so you know the struggle. :P

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Red Claw: "Hmm... I'm disappointed. You guys don't have hair."

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Pterano: I can’t tell you.. not yet nephew.
Petrie: Methinks you are not my uncle, methinks you papa!

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith