The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Season 3 opening epic

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Part 1

My own version of the Season 3 Opening.

Edited and corrected from another forum where I'm a member.

"And this is the third of my books about my stories from Equestria!" Twilight said as she laid by river with her book on a sunny day.

"But before we go on there is this story about how Spike became a hero again for Ponyville, and a Royal Wedding!" The unicorn pony said.

It was just another day in Ponyville, as the sun was shining from the summer skies. The Mane Six had their summer holiday, and they spend it with picnics and on. Then one evening under rain and thunder were Twilight gathering her friends, as she got an important letter from the princess. Applejack was afraid of the thunder, butr Rarity she comforted her friend.

"Dear Twilight and friends! Shining Armor and Princess Cadence from our capital will hold a wedding here, but first you have to defeat a huge green dragon that is loose!" did Twilight read.

"A dragon to defeat and a royal wedding? Too good to be true!" Twilight she said.

Then the friends went to bed, as Rarity she had the dresses ready for the wedding. The ponies they could not wait for the wedding, but first they had to defeat the dragon. So the next morning was the ponies going up on the mountains beside Canterlot, as the dragon ruled there. The ponies they found the sleeping dragon in his cave, and it was told to breath fire.
Fluttershy she tried to defeat another dragon by talking to it, but this wouldn't listen.

"Hurry! This dragon is not to talk to like the red one!" Fluttershy she shouted, as they was followed by the dragon dwon to Cantrerlot.

"We have to defeat it before it reaches Ponyville!" Twilight she shouted while they was near the bridge to Ponyville.

Then Twilight she knew what to do, and it was to make Spike big again. Twilight she knew it was against Princess Celestia's rule to do that, but she had to do it to save Ponyville. Spike got huge again, as the ponies ran for shelter. The dragons faced each other, but before Spike knew it was the villain dragon vanishing.

"It was just an illusion?" Twilight asked while Spike got normal.

Then Princess Celestia she showed up, as she stood behind the illusion.

"Well done Spike! Now everypony will know which side you will fight for!" the princess told Spike.

The evening came, and The Mane Six went to the Royal Wedding with Shining Armor and Princess Cadence in the Ponyville church. There was the biggest crowd ever at a wedding in Canterlot, as they came from Trottingham and on. Someponies was from Manehattan, and others from Appleloosa. Then the ponies went to the middle of Ponyville that summernight, as the Prince and Princess said yes.

"Now that's a Royal party!" Pinkie Pie she shouted, as she saw the crowd and the decoration.

"Good evening your majesty!" Twilight she said to Shining Armor who introduced her friends.

The capital was decorated with flowers, loads of balloons and confetti. Also flags, banners and more. In the meanwhile, was someponies dancing while Octavia and her orchestra they played on stage. The Mane Six got some party balloons to play with, as they danced too. Applejack was not good friends with the upperclass, but she got friends with Fleur-de-lis.

"Hey Applejack! I heard about you from Rainbow Dash, and you two had been friends since you both were fillies!" Fleur-de-lis said to Applejack.

"Hello! So you're a friend of Rarity!" Applejack she said to Fleur-de-lis.

"Look! I think that mare and Applejack will begin a friendship!" Rarity said to her friends.

"Anything wrong? you don't say so much." Fleur-de-lis she asked Applejack.

Applejack she was tired of the noise and the crowd, so she followed with the mare over to a bridge to enjoy the view over the distant mountains while the moon was shining over Ponyville. The music it played in the distance, as the party went on late that night.

"Dear Princess Celestia! We are ready for the Royal Wedding tonight , and the dresses are finished!" Rarity said to the princess.

"And to celebrate Spike too! He nearly destroyed Ponyville once, but today he made a test to save it!" the princess said.

Later on was both the mare and Applejack going back to the party that summernight, as records played in the background. There was cakes, appes and soda. There was games too, as Applejack and her friends took part. Later were there speeches again, as Spike he was the first.

"Citizens of Ponyville! Welcome to the Royal Wedding, and I see we have guests from far away like both Appleloosa and Manehattan!" Spike said to the ponies.

"I would like to thanks my friends The Mane Six and Princess Celestia to make this party possible!" Spike said.

Then the ponies cheered, as the two princesses held their speech next. Applejack's mother came by, and she was one of the nurses of Ponyville.

"Hey mother! Nice to see you!" Applejack she said.

"Also nice to see you again! I haven't seen you for weeks as I moved my job to Manehattan!" Applejack's mother said.

The Wonderbolts and Rainbow Dash they made an airshow for the wedding night, as they got a standing applause. But soon was Applejack half asleep, as Spike he had too drunk too much punch again.

"I think both Applejack and Spike needs some sleep now!" Twilight said to her friends as she folloed her two friends home.

So as the morning came later on, was the party also ending. The streets they was empty, as there was a lot of cleaning up after the wedding.