The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

MLP: FiM Taming the Dragon

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Taking place under Secret of My Excess

Sorry I forgot Twilight she had Birthday the week before Spike!

Chapter 1:

It was under the Birthday for Spike, and The Mane Six held it in Twilight's library. The sun it was shining over Equestria, as the party went on in Twilight's library. Applejack she got some party balloons to play with, as Pinkie Pie told Spike there was a surprise for him at the Cake house.

"Hey Pinkie Pie! I don't like that idea!" Applejack she told Pinkie Pie as Spike he left the party.

"Don't worry! It's just one cake!" Pinkie Pie said to Applejack.

"I better check it out!" Twilight said to her friends.

As the party ended in the evening, was Spike and his friends heading home.

Twilight she had a nightmare about her parents, and they was taken by Discord. While filly Twilight came over and saw what happened to her parents, did her nightmare end. Later that day was it not good either at Sweet Apple Acres where Applejack was about to have a breakdown, as her apples was missing.

"Whoever did this deserves a kick!" Applejack shouted as she stood by some empty trees, and was about to cry.

Huge Spike he smashed his way through Ponyville, and took Rarity with her. But Spike he turned normal, as Ponyville was saved again.

But Princess Celestia she was not amused, as she had to come by and congrats Spike while she heard about what happened.

"You and Spike come with me!" Princess Celestia she said to Pinkie Pie and Spike.

There in Canterlot was Celestia taking a talk with her friends, as the town was to be restored again.

"I'm sorry princess! I just wanted to give Spike a surprise!" Pinkie Pie said to the princess.

"And look! I had to calm Applejack down as she cried because her apples was stolen, the alarm got crushed and the Crusaders got scared!" Princess Celestia said to Pinkie Pie.

If the princess she did not know Spike, was she going to banish him. Then Pinkie Pie and Spike they left Canterlot with a warning, as someponies was rude against them on the way.

Twilight she had Birthday few weeks after Spike's, and there was going to be a celebration in Canterlot.

"A party at Canterlot for Twilight ? I'm the best pony for that!" Pinkie Pie shouted as they prepared in Rarity's house.

"But a meeting with the upperclass, and another party again?" Applejack she shouted.

"Calm down! I know you don't like the upperclass after the last time, but show some respect as it's Twilight's Birthday!" Rainbow Dash said to Applejack.

The two ponies was upset again, but Twilight she parted them. So the ponies and Spike went to castle, and Twilight got her Birthday in the garden under the moonlight with dancing, banners and on that summer night in august. Pinkie Pie she had decorated the garden with balloons and on, while she had her party canon with her. Everypony that night was forgetting what happened with Spike, but Twilight wondered why she came closer to Discord in her nightmares.