The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

After the Gala

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Comments are welcome.

After the Gala

Sequel to The Best Night Ever.

Epilogue

The Gala was over and The Mane Six, Princess Celestia and Spike was all together at Pony Joes. The princess and her friends thought the party ended in an epic failure. Outside Pony Joes were the moon shining over the distant mountains. Ponies were still partying at the Gala in Canterlot in the meanwhile.

"I wonder where Applejack went while we was busy with talking." Princess Celestia said to her friends.

"Maybe she went home to Sweet Apple Acres and I think I scared her with my rage at the Gala." Fluttershy said to the princess.

"Yeah I remember Applejack would get scared by your rage as a filly at school." Pinkie Pie said to Fluttershy.

Then Twilight went to see if Applejack was home at the farm and there she was. But Applejack was sad and refused to talk with Twilight so the unicorn pony returned to Pony Joes.

"She is home and works upset over her selling of apples." Twilight said to her friends at Pony Joes.

Part 1

The day after.

The Mane Six and Spike they met at Sugarcube Corner to talk about the Gala and at last Applejack showed up. Ther farmer ponies friends wondered what was wrong with her.

"I'm sorry I stagedived into your cake." Pinkie Pie said to Applejack that began to cry.

"Dont cry Applejack Im sure Prince Blueblood was upsetting you" Rarity said to the farmer pony while she nuzzled her.

The farmer pony felt how Rarity took care of her while tears ran down her face.

"At least one of the Wonderbolts was buying my food last night." Applejack told her friends.

Suddenly was the baby dragon burping up a letter while Applejack and Fluttershy got startled.

"Dear Spike and Mane Six. I hereby invite you to a summer camp at Canterlot this weekend." Spike was reaing to her friends.

"Interersting and I remember there summer camps at Canterlot as a filly." Twilight said to her friends.

The days passed and at last were the weekend coming. The ponies and Spike prepared for the camp.

"I know you was upset about the Gala too Spike but here comes the camp." were Twilight saying.

Later that sunny afternoon were the ponies arriving inside Canterlot and the princess greeted them.

"Welcome everypony and I hereby welcome you to the camp." the princess said to The Mane Six and Spike.

"And ths calls in for a welcome party." Pinkie Pie said while she released a bag of balloons.

Applejack took some of the deflated balloons while she and her friends found their rooms. Later that warm evening was the ponies exploring the maze. Night came and the welcome party started.

"This is my jam." Pinkie Pie was saying while she stood in the crowded hall.

Then Applejack was putting on a record and it was Watch My Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r56NqcmZfYk...ture=plpp_video

I was born so betrayed – who am I, what I’ll be?
What is mine in this life? Just the heaven and sea
No, I won’t give them up, they’re my fortune, my proof
Don’t believe what you hear ’cause the truth kills your truth
The duty I’ve got is my war against fear
And I want you with me, yes, I want you so near

Watch my dance, head up high, hands like wings and I’ll fly
To kefali psila kai ta heria anoihta

Tin ehei i psihi mou ti fotia
Tous fovous olous kaiei monadhika
Ta vimata mou kavo os to theo
Ki an peso ego xana tha sikotho

I have heard many words, but I still won’t forget
The language of my body, the sound my heart makes
So I’m staying alive and my losses won’t let
My soul to surrender, the power of loss is my bet

Watch my dance, head up high, hands like wings and I’ll fly
To kefali psila kai ta heria anoihta

Records playing, ponies danced in a sea of balloons and there was loads of drinks and food.

"Im so happy to see you feel better after our last party crashed." Princess Celestia told Applejack that got some cake.

Prince Blueblood showed up and excused a nervous Applejack that became a little more friendly. The party went on till late at night and there was a speech by the princess, games and much more in Pinkie style.

"Hey Applejack it's nice to see you again and I'm sorry for what happened at the Gala." Prince Blueblood said to Applejack.

"Nice to see you and you don't seem so bad after all." Applejack said to Prince Blueblood.

"So you care for a dance?" Prince Blueblood asked the farmer pony.

Then the two ponies went out for some dances that night. The Canterlot party went on till early in the morning where the ponies and Spike went to bed. Applejack, Prince Blueblood, Pinkie Pie and Prince Blueblood kept some of the balloons. That next morning at the camp were The Mane Six and Spike painting in the library.

"Surprised to see you and Rainbow Dash paint." Princess Celestia said to Applejack and the pegasus pony.

Fluttershy and Applejack painted a picture together of Fluttershy's zoo while Pinkie Pie made one based upon the last Gala.

Later that afternoon was The Mane Six and Spike going to shop in Canterlot while Rarity and Twilight they both were guides.

"Nice to see Prince Blueblood and Applejack shop together." Twilight said to Rarity while they sat outside a Canterlot cafe.

"Yeah and I had to visit Prince Blueblood the day after the Gala, and tell that it just was not our night." Rarity said to the unicorn pony.

Later that evening where Applejack and her friends going back to the castle.