The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Silliest LBT FanFiction Ever Written

Phantom · 20 · 2453

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
There's one part that I like about this fanfiction...it's about someone trying to find the lost scenes of the first film.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
:lol  :lol

lol, I wonder where it would it end...

And hey. I believe hundreds or even thousands crazy men here want to find that scenes. :p
And with help of dragon we will find it!

Now... TO THE FIIIIIIIIIINLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, fellows!!!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome I'll read it later today sounds like a good fanfiction

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
just one word:

TELL HIM!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! when that tragic day starts.

BTW, I also have a character who enters different cartoons and games and even sometimes interferes into that.
Nox

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Chapter one was awesome and very well written I really enjoyed reading it. Great job writing the first chapter to this story

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I have to say, the dialogue between the dragon and Lily is the highlight of the story. Their banter, with the dragon cutting off the conversation to point out continuity errors, is pretty funny.

I also like how the dragon is casually introduced. The first half of chapter 1 starting out really serious about self discovery then all of a sudden she just starts talking up a dragon without any build up.

Going through the first movie with a different perspective is also pretty neat as well.

I get the feeling that there isn't going to be a significant outcome to this story in a humorous way.

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Flathead770,Jun 16 2017 on  01:58 AM
I have to say, the dialogue between the dragon and Lily is the highlight of the story. Their banter, with the dragon cutting off the conversation to point out continuity errors, is pretty funny.

I also like how the dragon is casually introduced. The first half of chapter 1 starting out really serious about self discovery then all of a sudden she just starts talking up a dragon without any build up.

Going through the first movie with a different perspective is also pretty neat as well.

I get the feeling that there isn't going to be a significant outcome to this story in a humorous way.
Thanks!