The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What is your favourite drink?

Saft · 31 · 3627

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Water. It does actually have a good taste. But I don't like bottle water, it's taste is not to my liking.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't have a favourite drink. There are many drinks I like :)
Inactive, probably forever.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Looking at my first list, I can definitely say some things have changed.  I've pretty much cut all soda out of my diet, except for a rare Virgil's Root Beer or Reed's Ginger Beer.  Here's my updated list:

*Coffee, usually black and strong.
*Water (I live in the desert, so it helps that I like it :p).  I like to add lemons and limes to my water bottle a lot.
*Assorted teas: Favorites are green, pomegranate, rooibos, black, yerba mate, and kombucha teas.
*Almond milk.
*Assorted juices: Favorites are Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness, lemon ginger echinacea, tart cherry, cinnamon pear cider, cranberry, and pomegranate.
*Beer: Favorites are Guinness, Corona, and Heineken, though I'm not real picky :lol.  
*Wine: Pretty much any kind.
*Liquors: favorites are whiskey, rum, bourbon, and vodka.  

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Monster Energy Drink! Man I love those things! I don't get them too often (which is probably a good thing haha) but they are easily the greatest tasting soft drink on the planet :wow

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm... lots.  

Love love love love Monster.  Especially the new Cuba Lima ones and Monster Assaults.  
Alcoholic Root Beer. Remarkably, it's really good.
Root Beer anything, actually.
Jaeger and (normal) Monster.  First alcoholic drink I had, and still love it.

Wine.  Sweet ones.  

Hmm...also, Milk is good.  I like milk.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Coca cola
Milk
Water
Tea (earl grey :P:)

And vanilla milkshakes if they count... Yum <3

Oh by the way Cancerian Tiger, I just read you liked almond milk? A friend of mine once said it was really good too so I bought a pack today... Do you drink it with something or just straight from the glass? So far I don't really like it although it sounded really good.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^Yup, you read right :yes.

It's a flavor you get used to, and I usually drink it plain.  I once in a while add some to coffee, or I make chocolate milk out of it :smile.