The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fantasy Roleplaying

Noname · 8502 · 213581

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure thing. conversation over.)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
( One final post from me for this rp, in memory of all the good times before the rp turned into a pile of crap years later XD )

Jake's eyes began to dart from each of the people before him, from the Stranger Exodar, to his Mother Vaesa. All eyes were on him, and all eyes seemed to crave answers. Just what had truly happened to him in Hekaga? Taking note that their concern for his safety was transitioning into concern for what he was, Jake took a cautious step back. "Come now, it's only me" reasoned Jake, offering a slight shrug of his shoulders

"Yes, but what parts of you?" questioned Rex, having seen Jake driven to a violent reaction he didn't believe a word coming from his Brothers mouth. The words felt wrong, almost like they were poisoned.

"Sasha, you know it's me... right? I mean, I know I was off after saving your life with the trade... but seriously, i'm back now" he assured her, trying to get at least someone on his side. Clearly, it wasn't working. The stranger, Exodar, had already attempted to move up behind Jake, intending to subdue the Traitorous teenager.

Unfortunately, Jake had planned for such an event. "So be it." he stated with narrowed eyes, Jake showing his true colours he dashed to the side, avoiding Exodar's grapple.

"Jake please, stop this" his mother called to him, almost in tears as she realized what might have happened to her Son. The mention of Hekaga had put the fear of the Gods wrath into Vaesa, and knowing her Son had been missing there only made the pain worse.

Although Rex had helped Exodar to his feet, the two males didn't have much room to attack Jake, especially with younger Dracons about. Rex knew that if he wanted, Jake could use his alchemy to set alight one of them, using their clothes as a base material.

"J-just go." stuttered Sasha, wide eyed as she looked at the boy she'd fallen in love with. She couldn't believe this is what Jake had become... all because of her. If she was just a little more careful, she could be here with him, Jake laughing or making a sarcastic comment to someone... not this.

Scoffing at the response, Jake figured he'd done enough. He'd rattled his family, and potentially caused a divide. Not wanting to have trouble with the guards, Jake fled the scene, exiting the house and moving back the way he'd came, pushing through the poorer districts and soon into the sewers. He'd not killed anyone, but he at least knew where some of the group were. And where they were, chances are, the rest would be around soon to see what had happened.

Grinning to himself, the teen found somewhere secluded, intending to make contact with one of the Mages that the Prince of Hekaga kept in his employ.

( There we go, just felt I should leave something somewhat substantial for all the absolute crap I used to post here ha ha )
facebook.com/venomwargreymon