The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

It Guards My Desk

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This could probably be considered my first 'fan-art' for Future Wars that doesn't mean blocks of Text.

It is a Brontodon I made in woodshop!

His main responsibilities include holding my keys for me, ensuring I don't get attacked at night, and protecting the place when I'm not there.  To date, I haven't been robbed once (touch wood).

:angel

Caustizer

Please Note - If you look closely you can see other interesting things too.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Cool!

I can see a Warcraft box in the background too.

Are you going to paint it or no?

Granted, the color seems to be right for the Brontodon.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It looks pretty nice.  Think you'll make more things in the future?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Behold the attack Brontodon :wow!  Owner will not be held responsible for any injuries to intruders :lol.

Hey, is that some kind of wine in the background?

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This was made a while ago actually when Future Wars was just a few isolated images in my head.  The Brontodon was special because when I said to myself "If Longnecks were miniture but super smart what kind of weapon would they build?" this was the first thing that popped into my mind - a massive combat walker with lots of armour, big guns, but very slow and defensive in purpose.