The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Flathead770's Fanart

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well drawn!

Fastbiter looks like he is pointing at his teammate and saying to Brootie "I did not hurt this child! I swear! It was him!" XD
Haha possibly! If that's the case then for his sake Brootie better believe him  :PCera

Fantastic quality!
I wish I could draw in traditional technique as good as you.
Thanks Stardisk! Just gotta keep at it and you'll see improvement!  :rhett_smile

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alright got a quick prompt drawing done! For the fanart prompt: Stuck in school, except this time Littlefoot is the one sharing his wisdom and experience of the Mysterious Beyond to the next generation.

After 5 years I'm gonna be going back to University (whether that's a good idea or not remains to be seen :p ) so I wanted to rush this one out before classes started. I guess it's another comic but I didn't know what else to do haha

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: OMG you don't like to sing?? How can you be a living being and not like to sing?? It's like breathing!! It holds the Circle of Life together!! :anger :anger :anger Why--

Mr. Thicknose: Ehh, your time's up, Littlefoot, I'm taking over again!
Great job as always, Flathead, this definitely got some amusement out of me! Those last two panels... :SharptoothAmused

I like that little Ouranosaurus you included in the group, too! One of the more underused background species from the movies, but one I always thought was cool!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Sounds like Littlefoot needs to sing a song to vent his rage  :bestsharptooth

Thanks! Yeah I was trying to come up with dinos to draw. The swimmer and flyer were due to being lazy since I just recently drew them :p I figured I should have a bit more variety though so it's not just a gang 2.0. And yeah I agree it is always cool to see them pop up!

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
 :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Nice mockery about couple LBT cliches. :P

As always, great drawing. And again, I love LBT comic format so much!! Thanks you!
Would like to see more drawings about gang telling their knowledge to future generations!  :)littlefoot
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bahaha great job Flathead. Made me audibly snort. Also the younglings are drawn in great detail! Nice job :)

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
You clearly understand how LBT works.:PCera It was nice to have that extra screen of Littlefoot trying to process that monstrous a question before the ending as who could ever even expect such a question? :bestsharptooth But overall, good job with the drawing and with the screenplay. :duckyhappy

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I like the comic panel style telling a story, who says you can't tell a story. Good job! I do feel like the other children are reminiscent of the gang, but aside from that it's a splendid job!
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone!

@Sneak Glad you like the comic style! It can be fun to do, and seemed to work well with this prompt too!

@Sovereign Yeah I knew I wanted to have some sort of satirical conversation to lead into those final two panels. After that, singing felt like a natural point to bring up :p

@OwlsCantRead I do  :PCera
I don't doubt my ability to actually tell a story, but more-so that fact that it would take an eternity for me to write haha.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Speaking of Owls, I have another surprise for everyone. This time it's a commission from Owls involving a lot of swimmers and flyers  :PCera

Spoiler: ShowHide

They are all OCs created by various members. Here's the list of them:

Left Flyer: Pearlwing (DiddyKF1's OC)
Middle Flyer: Valaria (Rhombus' OC)
Right Flyer: Gryphon (OwlsCantRead's OC)

Left Swimmer: Diver (The Lone Dragon's OC)
Middle Swimmer: Oxbow (OwlsCantRead's OC)
Right Swimmer: Echo (The Lone Dragon's OC)

Hopefully I didn't screw anyone's OC up :p

How did I never notice this before? Either way, that is a very cool drawing indeed. Nicely done.
:chompysmile

The Mr E

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
"But what if you cannot find any boulders, Mr. Littlefoot?"
"If you can't find any, then then that just means you are not looking hard enough."
Yeah, child!  Do you expect instant gratification?  The comic had me snickering 'till the end after that!
"If you're ever afraid, alone, sad, happy, or anything in between really, singing a song is really the most optimal thing you can do."
Flyer: "What if you don't like to sing?"
Littlefoot's reaction, HA HA HA!!!!   :Mo  I think he's trying to explain the phenomena of plot armour and crowd singing, without really realising that they're phenomena in the first place.

Littlefoot: "... I'm sorry ... what was that?"
Flyer: "What if you don't like singing?"
Littlefoot: "... I hear the words, but I don't understand the way you're putting them together.  I know!  Why don't you sing it?"
Flyer: "I don't want to."
Littlefoot: "... Come again?"
Flyer: "I don't want to sing.  I don't like singing."
Littlefoot: (Thinking) He's trying to speak to me, I just know it.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes, Littlefoot doesn't understand that plot armour doesn't apply to everyone haha

Alright, I've finished my last prompt of 2020: Unlikely friendship

Went with the typical Grandpa Longneck and Mr. Threehorn and threw in Pterano for good measure  :rhett_brag
Tried to do something different with the background and not give it dark lines.

Wanted to make sure I finished this year with doing all the prompts. With this finished and with me going back to University, I more then likely won't be doing much in terms of drawing anymore due to me taking so darn long to getting any drawings done  :PLoofah I managed to participate in every prompt since I came back in 2017 at least so I'm happy I managed that.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
At first glimpse I thought it's Grandpa, Toops and Mama Flyer are travelling to Mysterious Beyond, looking for their naughty kids who keep to escape there!!! :D
I wonder, will Grandpa or Topps (especially Topps) EVER be "friends" in some level, like Grandpa and Topps in LBT series at this moment...

Good drawing!
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I doubt they will ever end up being friends, but I could see them holding mutual respect for each other at some point, even if they disagree on everything haha.

Thanks!

The Mr E

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
At first glimpse I thought it's Grandpa, Toops and Mama Flyer are travelling to Mysterious Beyond, looking for their naughty kids who keep to escape there!!! :D

Yup ... wait ... is Mr. Topps SMILING?  And are the others SMILING BACK!?!  Is that PTERANO?!?  THIS IS AN AFFRONT TO THE LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE!!!  BLACK HOLES AND CATACLYSMIC PARADOXES SPAWN BECAUSE OF THIS KIND OF THING!!!

What I'm trying to say is "Great work!  Pterano's the icing on the cake!  Cera would probably have a cognitive meltdown if she saw this, if you know what I mean ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfE98jeA5c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go3K-jgvVxQ

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'm sure this was the reason the asteroid came to wipe out the dinosaurs  :bestsharptooth

Cera's reaction to this would be interesting haha. Thanks!

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
....so I lied and managed to find time to quickly draw something for the prompt this last week since I had reading week at University.

So here's my submission for the fanart prompt: Palette Swap

First off, yeah Iris beat me to it, but I did have this idea in my head before she posted hers, I swear  :bestsharptooth

With the palette swap, Ducky is trying her best to do a fancy flyer pose with Petrie judging how well she does.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh sweet, you finished it! Nice work :D

I like the leaves idea. I'm guessing that would indeed be the closest thing to a wing that Ducky could find. The colors are very nice as well. Petrie looks a lot less sickly in your version  :p

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks! I do think the more of a green helps instead of a more yellow look. Good thing you went first so I could improve the look of his health  :PLoofah

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series