The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Happy Birthday The Chronicler!

brekclub85 · 145 · 17390

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Congratulations on your 21st star day, Chronicler! :birthday :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate :celebrate

I'm sorry to say that I have once again failed to prepare a card for you this year :( (also, my scanner isn't working, so even if I did have a card, I would not be able to upload it). I feel bad about this, and will still try to get you a card if you want it. In any case, I'll at least try to catch up on my reviewing of your fanfic.

Sincerely,

Pangaea

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, have a great day.

:birthday  :wow  :DD  :!  :angel  :smile  :idea  :celebrate  :cheers

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy starday, Chronicler!  :celebrate  :cheers  :celebrate
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Chronicler! :birthday
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks, guys. :yes

Sadly, I was forced to have a small and quick celebration for my birthday at home, due to needing more time to work a project for one of my classes that I had not yet finished at the time. (When will I ever learn to not procrastinate like this? :bang )

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe you can have a larger celebration later on once you have more time.

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Happy birthday, The Chronicler, and best wishes for the next year of your life.   :birthday

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
A happy second "Schanppszahl-birthday" to you The Chronicler :)
A merry celebration to you and health, success, happiness, friendship, luck, peace, love and occupation for your 23rd year of life :birthday

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Chronicler,Nov 28 2011 on  04:32 PM
(When will I ever learn to not procrastinate like this? :bang )
I still need to learn not to do that ;) and it's taking me my whole life so far :DD lol

Happy Birthday!!  :birthday
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And happy birthday!  

:birthday  :smile  :DD  :wow  :angel  :idea  :exactly  :lol .

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Thanks, guys. Not much has been happening here lately, we had some pizza on Sunday, and I didn't really get many gifts (blame me for not asking for asking for much; I decided to save the big stuff for Christmas ;) ).

- Berix

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Happy belated second schnappszahl, Chronicler! :birthday :birthday

Sorry for being so late (not that that should be surprising :rolleyes); my Internet connection has been making it difficult for me to even reach the GOF in the past several days.

The good news is, this year I finally have a star day card for you. :wow

One reason I’d never made you a card until now is that I was stumped on how to design one: I had no idea how to recognizably draw anything Bionicle-related (For some time I considered dismantling several of my own Bionicle LEGO sets, arranging the pieces to spell out a birthday greeting, then photographing the whole setup and using that as a reference to draw the card). It was just a few days ago when inspiration hit me: I’d make you a MythBusters-themed card instead. :idea

Serendipitously, I had asked you beforehand about your favorite MythBusters episodes, so I attempted to include as many references to those myths in the card as I could, which you’ll hopefully be able to recognize. Mixed in are some generic MythBusters elements, such as flames, rockets, stylized explosions, clouds of smoke, tire tracks from an out-of-control car (at least, that’s what the ëS’ is supposed to be), some artfully arranged shrapnel, the “myth outcome” signs (“Busted”, “Plausible”, and “Confirmed”), and, of course, Buster, the crash-test dummy (whose arms have been blown off and appear elsewhere on the card :lol). Oh, and the requisite Lystrosaurus head beside my signature is sporting a Jamie Hyneman beret and mustache. :lol

I did manage to include a lone Bionicle artifact: Takua’s mask (The card just didn’t say “The Chronicler” without it ;)).

Hope you like the card, and sorry again for the wait. (Assuming my Web connection cooperates, I'll post my next review of your fanfiction soon, too.)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow, thanks, Pangaea! :wow

I can definitely identify most of the references you put in that card :lol , and it was nice that you also threw in one object to acknowledge me being a Bionicle fan. :yes  If you really have been struggling to come up with anything Bionicle-related, then I guess just ordinary Lego would be fine by me, next time. :)

(Oh, and thanks for reminding me about my fanfic. I've busy with other interests (again) and haven't really gotten around to writing the next chapter.)

- Berix