The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Season 2

Jasper · 217 · 27000

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Actually I think the only larger gaps were between LBT 6 and 7 and 11 and 12:
LBT 2 (1994)
LBT 3 (1995)
LBT 4 (1996)
LBT 5 (1997)
LBT 6 (1998)
LBT 7 (2000)
LBT 8 (2001)
LBT 9 (2002)
LBT 10 (2003)
LBT 11 (2004)
LBT 12 (2006)
LBT 13 (2007)
Now I don't want to strip you of your hope. But I think some of you take some things too much for granted and might be harshly disappointed if what you take for granted turned out to be not as much of a matter of course as you seem to think.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're welcome.  Hope it helps a little.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I don't believe we're taking things for granted Malte, just trying to find more reasons to hope beyond hope that more sequels will be made, when it is very likely that there will not :p
Thanks for the reality check though, haha.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I asked that question in sarcasism.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Some issues they probably have are causing delays.  But I believe later in this year or 2010 they should have season 2 up.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 13 2009 on  07:40 PM
I wonder what sort of issues.
I want to know that myself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe money, rights, licensing, or other issues too maybe, or maybe none of these but others.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Some issues they probably have are causing delays. But I believe later in this year or 2010 they should have season 2 up.
Like studios closing? :p That would cause a rather long delay indeed.  Let's hope it's less severe than that but that's the extent of what we know.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 13 2009 on  11:36 PM
We can only wait and see.
Exactly.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I want to at least get season 1 available for streaming from my server on my website. :p I gotta work on that this weekend.  I've been soooooo busy lately. <_<

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
You know I have an idea why don't we write letters to Universal animation studios and tell them we want a season 2?  :idea

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Littlefoot3897,Mar 14 2009 on  10:31 PM
You know I have an idea why don't we write letters to Universal animation studios and tell them we want a season 2?  :idea
Won't they identify our Fan Website.  Just asking because with the technology of today there are so many possibilities of tracking people down.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
unless they employ psychics and assuming that psychic powers do really work and assuming those individuals have true psychic powers.  Then they could track down what website a letter sender visits a lot.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
psychic powers? No, if somebody working with LBT wanted to get some LBT feedback he or she might easily stumble across the GOF via google. I do not excluede the possibility that people who worked with the movies (other than those we know about) did find about the GOF, but I reckon if that's right, they may not want to reveal themselves to us. With the risk of many requests, suggestions, pleas, etc. that might be sent to them without them having asked for it I would not blame them if that guess was correct.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: NeoGenesis005,Mar 15 2009 on  09:01 PM
Quote from: Littlefoot3897,Mar 14 2009 on  10:31 PM
You know I have an idea why don't we write letters to Universal animation studios and tell them we want a season 2?  :idea
Won't they identify our Fan Website.  Just asking because with the technology of today there are so many possibilities of tracking people down.
Why is it such a big problem if universal identifies the GOF website? ... its not illegal to have fan-sites as far as I am aware.