The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An Enemies Presence

Zimba · 535 · 48146

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa braced, taking the hit in surprising stride. If only because he dared not dodge since both his wife and the pink Longneck were behind him. He shoved the other male away with a grunt, swinging his tail.

"Thou choosest my eldest over my youngest brother then." The Sharptooth mused idly. "So be it. Thou hast made the choice. Now, LIVE WITH IT." With ferociety she kicked Nahla.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla gasped in even more pain now,she could not keep her eyes open any longer. She turned to the black dinosaurs "Fine...take me...end it...please"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba swung around and hit Grandpa hard in the face with his tail.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Briefly he was stunned. Okay, someone COULD pack a punch. But so could he. Swiftly turning he swung his own neck in an arc, hitting Zimba's.

"Too late, child. Thou hast been deemed to live." She rose to her full height, briefly glancing at the old male.
A black Threehorn snorted in disdain. "It doth seem that she chooset me after all, but very well. Thou hast spoken."

OOC: Was it a hit? C'mon Zimmy, at least tell me if something hit/ how much damage it did!

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Please....just take me..." she was by now had lost a lot and a lot of blood. She felt like she'll never get up again.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba yelped but wrapped his tail around Grandpa's leg and pulled trying to bring him to the ground.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa did not brace, knowing full well that would send him flying sooner or later. Instead he allowed the other to pull him close, ramming him once more in the side.

"Thou art not due yet." Three forms faded, leaving a Longneck behind. "Thou wilt live and suffer. For if thou doest, thou will find true happiness. Hold on, child.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"No" Nahla answered facing away from the longneck "Just go away..all you did was increase my suffering and now you won't help me to cease it? So just get lost" she said nothing more after that and just stared into the distance where she could see Littlefoot's form.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba roared and whacked Grandpa in the chest "Back off" he warned "Before I kill you"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Grandpa did back off, but only a few steps. "I doubt you are capable of that, child. All I see is a bully, adult, but petty."

"Spoken like a living." He softly stated. "Fare thee well."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla didn't answer just kept staring into the distance.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"All I see is a  a bully" Zimba repeated mocking Grandpa's voice "All I'm trying to do is rid the world of a useless creature..well 2...Nahla and your grandson..who cuts his leg and comes running home"

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Mayhap it is YOU who is useless." Grandpa smiled serenely, ignoring the slight upon his grandson. "And you must kill those that have use to feel useful."

The Black Longneck faded as well, leaving Nahla to her thoughts.

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
With that Zimba turned around and whacked Grandpa in the chest with his tail.

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla  just laid there,not caring. She listened to the sounds of Zimba  battling Grandpa but didn't react to it. She sighed,Zimba had ruined her life..and now he was going to ruin others.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I told thee she choosest me." The Black Threehorn coldly stated. "Thou ought to have claimed her."

"Thou knowest full well I would not." The Sharptooth looked into the Valley. "True strength is borne by those that endure all that is foul. Those that defy the four of us and choose our cousins through all we force upon them. She doth hold strength in her heart, her mind. She just ought to look for it and find it."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla began to let tears fall,she felt like she meant nothing in this world and maybe she didn't.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"It's going to be alright." Grandma noticed the falling tears. "You'll be alright..."

Nahla

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Nahla choked back her tears "How badly am I hurt? And tell me the truth"

Zimba

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Zimba snarled once more and whipped Grandpa arcoss his legs hard "Just give up old timer"