The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A huge adventure!

Spyro · 241 · 29454

Standard_toaster

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://eyedragonfire.webs.com/
Rigo was seeing a sleepstory where he walked in the valley and the other dinosaurs were friendly to him. He walked to one of the higher rocks and saw something flying towards the great valley. First he didn't recognize what it was, but when it came closer he saw that it was a flying rock. A huge flying rock and it came closer fast. He runned down but then he awaked screeming. "Oh, it was only a bad sleepstory." Rigo tried to get back to sleep but couldn't. "Maybe a walk would help." He said and raised up. He left his cave and started to walk to the rock circle.

(OOC: I don't really know if the dream Rigo had is strict LBT. You will be the judge of that. I can change it if you want. By the way could we make it so the gang doesn't really know Rigo. Maybe they have seen him sometimes in the valley but haven't really met.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So, what do you guys want to do today?" Cera asked.

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"You wanna get a drink?" Asked Littlefoot.

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I think  we should just continue since the other person isin't coming

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea I guess." Cera said.  Then in a bit more cheery mood, for Cera anyway, "It is better then us standing around staring at each other.

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
And so both Littlefoot and Cera went to get a drink

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Topsy was over at the same drinking pool. He his daughter and Littlefoot and his daughter. "Well kids, nice to see that you are still in the valley. You should listen to me more often..."

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Mr three horn why are you so jump that we are going to go into the Mysterious Beyond?" Littlefoot asked

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera: "Who wants to go where there are dumb ol sharpteeth anyway.   I don't see why the farwalkers don't find a place to settle down." j

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, kids, you have certainly gone into the mysterious beyond a large number of times... at least 20 times by my last count." Topsy replied. "I don't know what the attraction of such a dangerous place is to you."

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Have you ever considered that we might go there because we have to get somthing or help someone Mr Three Horn?" Littlefoot asked

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If you need someone to go help, get me or another adult to do it" Topsy replied. "You kids shouldn't take such risks!

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The meeting went well, and now, it is over. Tricia is being watched by Ms. Maia for the moment, so if you want to see your sister, you know where to look, Cera. Now, Tria is waiting for me, so I'd better get going. Stay OUT of trouble kids... and that means stay IN the valley." Topsy told them, then turned to go to his mate.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Stay in the valley & out of trouble?  I wonder how long that'll happen.   I bet even if we stay in the valley trouble will still find us." Cera said with some annoyance.

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
OOC: Ive been busy guys

"Hey you making it sound like it's a bad thing" Littlefoot said

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If we're going to have an adventure let's go and find it so we can get it over with." Cera said.  "Then we can get back to doing something fun."

Spyro

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We can play in some shallow water, or in some grass.  Just no where near the Sinking Sand.  I remember how mad out folks got the last time we went there." Cera said, remembering an incident from shortly around the time the 2 egg eaters came to the Great Valley.