The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Beginning of Time

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The Title says it all,

For starters, first Console was the Playstation but it got damaged on the First day  :cry2 Man that was hurtful. :DD But The Nintendo 64 and Super Mario 64 toke its place (it came just in time).  

What was your first Game and Console?

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
First game console was the Super Nintendo and the first game was Super Mario World (playable on Super Nintendo).  It was pretty expensive, but my Aunt insisted on buying it for me.  Shortly afterward I got a Gameboy Plus and Toy Story as the first game for it.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
My gaming history starts with my dad's Sega Genesis. Don't remember the first game, but some favorites were The Lion King, Mickey's Magic Castle, Quackshot... many more. Next was a Gameboy Color, fully equipped with Pokemon Blue Version, and soon after the beloved N64 with a conglomeration of games.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Atari 2600 and a load of games to start playing with.

It's originally my Dad's and we still got the old thing. :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
My first ever VG console was a Sega Master System I got when I was about 9 or 10. My first game was Alex Kidd in Miracle World. I still play it on Wii's Virtual Console now but that was my very first one ;) Just gotta love those 8-bit graphics and blippy sound fxs :lol

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
As I recall my first was the original gameboy and either Tetris, or some sort of rpg.  I don't recall the game, but part of the plot is you have to eventually choose who to marry, and then it jumps forward a few centuries I think and eventually the new group gets to a spot where it is revealed they are traveling aboard a ship.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
NES, and Contra... :^.^:
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I remember back when I was around 6 or 7 years old. I got a Sega Genesis and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Christmas. Ever since I first popped that game into the system, I became a gamer.

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The old NES was my first console, and Super Mario Brothers was my first game.

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well I can't remember if it was SNES or gameboy pocket, as for the game, i have no idea.  The earliest game I remember was Pokemon Red

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Ah, good ol' days of Gameboy color, discovering the wide world of Kanto in PokÈmon Yellow! My two first ones!

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
For me, it was a green GBC with Pokemon Yellow. I still play the game.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I don't know what was the first game I ever played because it's been years, but it would have been on the Atari 2600. That was the first game console we ever owned and we still have it, along with all the games. They're in the shed. I don't know if they work anymore or not, though.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: jedi472,May 16 2009 on  03:32 PM
For me, it was a green GBC with Pokemon Yellow. I still play the game.
What a coincidence, I chose the green one two.  :p

Compy-Rex

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hmmm...

It was PlayStation with I think Rascal(that was my sister's, though). MY first game for it was, I think, Frogger 3D. :p

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Mine was the original NES with a three-for-one package of Super Mario Bros., Duck Hunt (STILL HATE THAT DOG!), and a track-running game with that pad you stomped your feet on to make the character run.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf