The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Spirit Clan Discussion

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Any discussions about Spirit Clan go here.

Link to the main RP page. https://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=17039.0

Charather List:

Littlefoot's Mother/Serene: ChocoDrake/Me

Rooter: ChocoDrake/Me

More charathers will be added later.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 10:01:39 PM by ChocoDrake »
"I would not mess with Littlefoot's Mother, man. She'll Suplex you."

Do you want a retelling of LBT from Littlefoot's mother's point of view? Then I have the story for you.

Vale Guardian

Goldenwind

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hmm... Could I join? I was thinking of either being a dinosaur from Pterano's group that perished from the 7th movie or I could try out being Cera's mother or Petrie's father. I have so many ideas.  :littlefoot:)

ChocoDrake

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hmm... Could I join? I was thinking of either being a dinosaur from Pterano's group that perished from the 7th movie or I could try out being Cera's mother or Petrie's father. I have so many ideas.  :littlefoot:)

@Goldenwind

Sure absolutely.   :^^spike

Hmm, the dino from Pterano's group has the tragic edge I enjoy reading about, though having a Mother/Parent kind of group has its perks heh. If I had to pick I would go with Dino from Pterano's group and Cera's mother although if you can handle it I'll probably give you all three maybe.
"I would not mess with Littlefoot's Mother, man. She'll Suplex you."

Do you want a retelling of LBT from Littlefoot's mother's point of view? Then I have the story for you.

Vale Guardian