The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land Before Time Funsite Is Now...

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I had no idea it would ever get this bad.  I'm getting an average of 5 new members signing up per day.....all of which are most likely spammers.  No one should be signing up at that old site anymore.  I have a notice on every page to head over to TheLandBeforeTime.org.  The guestbook is just a mess.  I just recently cleaned everything up over there and it's all back to crap now.  I just want to let people know that you should NOT visit the Land Before Time Funsite anymore!  I'm not moderating the site anymore and therefore have no control over who posts in the guestbook or what photos people decide to upload.  I wanted to keep the site up for old time's sake and because it still ranks in one of the first spots in Google for searches relating to the LBT TV episodes.  I need to throw some money at TheLandBeforeTime.org to get it up there in the rankings, but I don't have the time or money to spare on it at the moment.  I have to invest every cent I have into my computer repair website and I'm just too swamped and depressed to work on TheLandBeforeTime.org.  So anyways, sorry about the delays with TheLandBeforeTime.org, but I have bigger priorities in life right now.  But rest assured, I'll get the website to be an awesome community built site that's ranked #1 in Google for "the land before time!"  I just have to get about 200 hours and $300 set aside to do this.