The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Is the TV Series Cannon?

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm wondering, even if the films ignore the TV Series (poor Ruby!!!!), is the TV Series still going to be treated as cannon and possibly reopened?  

If not, then likely we might have an orphaned Chomper on that island who will never reach adulthood (unless they are millions of mammals to eat there) but will die of hunger.  

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: LittlefootAndAliTogether,Feb 4 2015 on  01:35 AM
I'm wondering, even if the films ignore the TV Series (poor Ruby!!!!), is the TV Series still going to be treated as cannon and possibly reopened?  

If not, then likely we might have an orphaned Chomper on that island who will never reach adulthood (unless they are millions of mammals to eat there) but will die of hunger.
Why would Chomper starve to death on the island? While he does say "there's not much to eat", he never really indicated that he and his parents were starving. There's likely enough food to sustain him and his parents for some time. Even if they did run out of food, they could just leave the island (provided the path regularly sinks and reappears as suggested by...I forget who). But even if it doesn't, that doesn't mean Chomper is doomed; Elsa can just give him a ride to shore.

Of course there's also the option of swimming. Yes Littlefoot say that Sharptooth "can't swim with those scrawny arms", but this notion is outdated. There's been discoveries indicating that, yes, therapods can swim, even big ones with little arms. It would be one exhausting trip, but it isn't too much of a stretch to have Chomper's parents swim off the island.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think it's cannon, why shouldn't it?

Also...
Elsa can just give him a ride to shore.
Looks like the Frozen Fever has arrived at the GoF too  :lol  I guess you mean Elsie?
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Oh whoops. I misspelled the name and didn't notice it.

It would be hilarious of Elsa gave Chomper a ride, though. :lol