The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ali And Littlefoot

Nick22 · 52 · 6524

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We all know that Ali and Littlefoot left as friends at the end of LBT 4. With her return in LBT episode 7, has there been any real changes in that friendship? in other words, are they still friendS? I ask this of anyone who has seen the episode.. Thanks..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Are they as close as before though...? With Rette(sp0 in the picture that may complicate things..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
He better not!  :angry: I'm strictly a Littlefoot x Ali fan. I always thought those two were perfect for each other. I don't know if their relationship will advance in the series...probably not, but I can only hope. I just always thought those two were meant for each other, desipite the fact Littlefoot is outgoing and Ali is shy. And I respect those who like the couple of Cera and Littlefoot, but for me it will always be Ali and Littlefoot no matter what anyone says.  :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Her Reappearancde and first meeting of Chomper were bungled though.. and those were two viable plotlines for a story in either a movie or an episode..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I will be having Ali appearing in a future chapter of my LBT story at fanfiction.net and I do intend to make the reiunon way better. Yeah, I do agree with you there Nick22. It was bungled. Oh, well, neither the less I'm glad the guys who created the series didn't forget about her.  :)

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, in the sense of Littlefoot&Ali, I would like to take Malte's opinion of saying that their relationship is a "sandbox love" relationship. (puppy love for those who don't know.)

I shall comment that with "The Great Longneck Scheme", the very episode that Ali reappeared.  The fact that Littlefoot cared about what Ali believes, shows that she is rather interested in her.  I'm sure that time of seperation of god only knows how long, has made him grow closer to her, even if it's such a small amount that it's unnoticable.

Maybe some help could be brought forth with this episodes version of the song, "It's Not Fair".

Title: It's not Fair (Episode 7)

Lyrics:

Littlefoot: Well it's not fair!
He can't be her best friend.

Cera: I don't care,
The stories he's telling are phoney.
That he's telling her lies.

Littlefoot: Rhette says he's great,
The scarer of sharpteeth.

Cera: There's no way,
He'd never dare to get near one.

Littlefoot: Bet he'd grab his mighty tail and run

Cera: But even if all of his stories are lies,
How do we try to convince Ali otherwise?

Littlefoot: He'll still decieve.

Cera: She'll believe

Littlefoot and Cera: We need a plan

(Good thing I kept copies of my PMs to action9000.)

Now, doesn't this show quite some jealousy just by the lyrics alone?  Esspecially in Littlefoot?  In love relationships, I know jealousy to be quite the hint.  In all truth, I think it has gone up since LBT 4.

Now, Rhette here is making up stories to impress Ali.  I know that to mean one thing when a guy makes up stories to impress a girl.  It is a clear sign that Rhette has a crush on Ali.

With this information, it has now created a love triangle within the realtionship we know and that many of us love.  This sort of thing interests me.  If this sort of thing could be explored by the writers, it could bring great things.

Of course, until then, there are a number of great fanfictions this can open up.  I might even take an interest in this myself if I ever get my other stories for other areas out of the way. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Love Triangles always give out ample room for subplots. I think at the moment we can assume that Ali has not noticed this developing rivalry. Being as it is 'puppy love", none of them have any idea what is really going on...they can't recognize thier feelings.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I agree with you, Pokeplayer. He was rather upset with the whole thing...more than Cera was.

Cera: "It makes me so mad!"

Littlefoot: "I'm angry too!"

He then took his paw and angrily knocked a pebble away. I could definatly tell LF had a bit of jealousy going there. I mean Cera was upset, but she didn't show any way to let her anger out, but Littlefoot did. That shows you that he's developed a bit of feelings for her.

Ah, well, I can only hope. Until then I'll be having Ali x Littlefoot in any LBT story I do.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I woulkd go further Kingdomkey, His feelings for her have strengthened, not into all-out love, but moving in that direction. Rhette may just be a plot deevice, a rival for Ali's attention. Ali certainly got tired of being 'saved' by Rhette, that tells me she doesn't particularly care for him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Mar 6 2007 on  08:03 PM
I woulkd go further Kingdomkey, His feelings for her have strengthened, not into all-out love, but moving in that direction. Rhette may just be a plot deevice, a rival for Ali's attention. Ali certainly got tired of being 'saved' by Rhette, that tells me she doesn't particularly care for him.
Well, any game can get boring if you play it over and over again and not play something else.  Maybe we don't have much to fear with Rhette, but I think an eye should be kept on him, just in case. ;)

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Bizarre Love Triangle :D A great New Order song you should check out.

(a bit of an off note there...)

With Rhette in the picture there are many sub-plots they could create for the series involving Littlefoot and Ali's relationship. The way I see it, that's the main reason the producers created this character, there are so many stories they can make up, it's safe to have a back up one.
Another thing that I've been thinking it's been over 3 episodes since Ali's return, and we haven't eard of her since. Was that just an episode to keep a long forgotten promise? Or will she come back in future episodes?
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I think she'll be back, what's the point of bringing her back for one episode? besides there was no mention of them leaving again. and they botched the episode anyway. They need to redeem themselves...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Mar 7 2007 on  12:18 PM
I think she'll be back, what's the point of bringing her back for one episode? besides there was no mention of them leaving again. and they botched the episode anyway. They need to redeem themselves...
Quite true, Nick.  However, I believe that she really hasn't left the valley since her reappearence.  What makes me come to this conclusion is simple.  There was no goodbye.  For such an important charcter, you need something like that.

Anyways, I think I see when the goodbye episode will be.  At least according to the official list:

Episode 1: The Canyon of Shiny Stones

Episode 2: The Great Log-Running Game

Episode 3: The Brave Longneck Scheme

Episode 4: The Meadow of Jumping Waters

Episode 5:

Episode 6: The Cave of Many Voices

As you can see, what is supposed to be Ep. 5 on the official list is missing.  I'm guessing that's when Ali leaves the valley.

And I hold a nice prediction of what will happen near the end, but we'll have to see if it happens. :)

Now, if you don't mind, I'm busy watching the very episode Ali returns. (It FINNALY appeared today.) So, I'll see ya all later. :^.^:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It will show on Tuesday here... at 9-30 am.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Shouldn't someone be recording these shows? Not talking about you guys but in general. I've looked every torrent database and found nothing.

As for Ali leaving, that would be a shame. Bringing her back for only two episodes, at least a couple more. I still think she deserves a whole sequel and not just some episodes on the TV series.
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: NewOrder,Mar 9 2007 on  04:52 PM
Shouldn't someone be recording these shows? Not talking about you guys but in general. I've looked every torrent database and found nothing.

As for Ali leaving, that would be a shame. Bringing her back for only two episodes, at least a couple more. I still think she deserves a whole sequel and not just some episodes on the TV series.
Well, I have the strangest hunch that Ali will return near the end of the series, and her return will trigger a multi-part ending that will be really good to see.  Just a feeling I have inside me.  Just something that involves the end of Redclaw.

Remember though, this is only a hunch, so don't get your hopes up.  We'll just have to wait and see. :)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Okay, for all those talking about romance between Littlefoot and Ali, they are just kids, and not showing any signs of growing up anytime soon. Kids that young typically don't have relationships, so let's keep it at friends that may turn into something more when they're much, much older.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Ryuukokoro

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I agree, Raptor. (And by the way, just finished watching Trigun. XD Awesome series!)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I grant Wk, that we are probably reading into  the relationship a lot more than we should, since we are all around the age where relationships become serious...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: