The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Yo Yogi!

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile

raga

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Are you serious?  I'm sorry but i just don't see anyway that this will be a good movie.  Hollywood is just going to ruin yet another cartoon classic

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, I don't see this as being a good film. It'll be on par with the Scooby Movies and those stank. If you're going to do them justice have them be animated..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds like it may be a bad movie.

General Grievous

• Spike
    • View Profile
Who keeps cominmg up with this stuff?  I would like to beat that person over the head with a phone book.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe it's partially due or related to the drug problem I heard some have in Hollywood.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: Kor,Aug 31 2009 on  09:26 AM
Maybe it's partially due or related to the drug problem I heard some have in Hollywood.
Either that or scripters' strike actually never ended. :)

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
If anything, they should do it as a traditionally animated film. I can't picture Yogi live-action and I don't want to.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
If anything, they should do it as a traditionally animated film. I can't picture Yogi live-action and I don't want to.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Quote from: WeirdRaptor,Aug 31 2009 on  04:28 PM
Just imagine if they got Mike Myers to play Yogi *Shudders at the thought*

Seems Hollywood really is planning to make a live action version of just about every cartoon, anime, comic, book, etc. under the rainbow. I mean live action Yogi Bear?! How can you make a movie about a character whose only motivation was stealing picnic baskets?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well they did give Yogi a girlfriend, something they never really gave Scooby. Cindy Bear her nane was..and then there Bobo. I'm guessing as a plot they could be shutting down Jellystone and Yogi wouuld have to save it somehow

Winner of these:

Runner up for these: