The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character House Madness

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Yeah, the air's definitely not normal," Sue sighed as she walked towards the wall that once had the door to the stairs and reached out her hand as if trying to grab a door knob. "It's from the vents, probably. Do you think it might have been from that same-" *snatch snatch snatch* She gripped emptily in front of the wall for the non existant doorknob until finally, growing frustrated, she waved her hand up an down to see if her hand would knock against it. It did not.
"... I'm missed the door again, didn't I," she sighed, then rubbed her temples. She didn't have a headache or anything-- she just felt a bit lightheaded. "Guys, please don't make fun of me, but could one of you help me to the door?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drago scanned the room a little.
"Odd...seems the doors have vanished..."
He mused, the gas having only minimal effect on him, as Adrian tried to shake his head clear...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they've trapped us in the room ' minna cast a purifying spell ' clarum! she said and blue light shot out of her claws.. the spell spread out through the room..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
In response to the light emanating from Minna's claws, the air seemed to grow even thicker, all but nullifying the efficacy of the air-clearing spell...

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue shook her head, as if trying to knock the scent out of her nose. "Alright, alright, let's not panic. Does anyone feel numb? Any trouble breathing? Sleepiness?" She was half tempted to make a joke about loss of vision, but checked herself. She was shocked that she was even in the mood to make jokes right now-- again, it was that smooth feeling brought about by the smell. "Oh god... Please tell me this isn't poison?" Sue asked, turning between her companions.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drago's skull flickered for a moment, then shook side to side.
"It's not a poison...from it's composition, I would say it is an...aphrodisiac.  A love potion.  But...why?"
He mused...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
a love potion, great.. so if you get too exposed to the strtuff, it'll blank your mind, and you'll think og nothing else but making out with your partrner'; Minna said.. ' we need to get out of here before we become love slaves!
- but how ilsa said' theres no doors to this place..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue grimaced, biting on her thumb as she tried to think as furiously as she possibly could.
Okay... so the walls going to the outside of this mansion are clearly indestructible. If they weren't, one of her stronger friends would have definitely been able to put some kind of hole in it. But the interior walls during the fight with the golem were damaged by Drago and-- (what a sweet voice he has, like a clarinet's, and he's so brave and confident and-- h-hey! Focus!)-- maybe that means the magic of this place only extends to keeping them inside the mansion. But what if they changed the rules? After all, a stairway just disappeared-- that wasn't exactly an encouraging sign here. Maybe Isla knows some kind of magic spell (she's really nice to me, and she's so eager to include me with things, she's pretty she's-- Oh dear, it's already getting to me) that can keep any magical changes from happening just long enough for Drago to punch a hole through the wall.
"Ilsa? Minna? Do you guys know how to temporarily stop any changes to a preexisting charm?" she asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we can try but we arent exactly the most powerful mages in our world, and to make objects just go poof is high magic'  Ilsa said she was staring intentkly at minna sue abnd utena before shaking free ' darn it, its already starting to effectr me..' we have to do this quickly' she said to Minna..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Akito charged at the wall farthest from the group, drawing his sword in one flowing strike and slashing at the wall, sparks flying off as he recoiled.
"Damnit...the walls are heavily enchanted!  I think that...whatever is doing this wants us stuck here.  But I don't think it wants us to totally lose ourselves.  It's toying with us!"
He cursed softly.  As Ilsa spoke to Minna, Utena turned and threw her arms around Minna, kissing her deeply...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Minna, affected by the love potion, reacted passionately, throwing her arms around Utena and put her tongue deep into the Fauxen's mouth. as she did so, she topped them over and landed on top of utena. Minnas mind was focused now on one thing; making love to Utena.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
And here was yet another amazing example of her visual Agnosia in action, Sue thought. While she was looking at her friends, she could only identify two of them: Ilsa and Drago. And yet, she still knew who she was looking at. The aphrodisiac, theoretically, shouldn't work as well on a blind person because they couldn't be aroused through visual stimulus.
And yet, when she looked at people she couldn't even clearly conciously recognize, she still felt it's affect. It was both fascinating and, to her, completely unfair.
She grabbed a nearby object-- it felt metallic and heavy-- and pivoted on her heels towards one of the walls. 'I control my own thoughts, thanks,' she thought to herself, and then charged the wall, if only just to feel in control of herself for a moment. She ferried all her strength into her arms and brought the metallic object hard onto the wall in front of her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Seeing sue strike at the wall with a sword spurred Ilsa into action, she grabbed minna sword where she had dropped it- Minna was quite busy at the moment after all, and began whacking the wall near where sue was whacking at it. the blows were hard and produced a loud bang as they landed..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
After the first few strikes hit the wall, a hollow thud rang out, then a concussive force pushed the two backwards, sending Sue sprawling into Drago's arms, as Juri caught Ilsa.  Akito sighed, shaking his head.
"Damn.  Looks like we aren't getting out of here until our host decides to let us go."
He said coldly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We need to keep trying ' Ilsa glared, her staff begining to glow as her anger grew. Minna, and utena were quickly moving from ' base' to base.. and the others had to turn away to to not gawk at the couple... ' i just hope we can get out of here' Ilsa said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
"Agreed," Sue said groggily as she climbed out of Drago's arms and picked up the sword again, ready to keep trying until she could try no more.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Drago nodded, shaking his head briefly to clear his thoughts as he shifted his right arm into a sharpened claw, slamming it into the wall as Akito shoulder charged the wall alongside the others.  After a few strikes, the group noticed small cracks beginning to spread...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ilsa struck hard at the cracks with magic finally being rwarded as pieces of the wall began to break off as the did so a sucking siound could be heard, as the sickening pheromone began to be sucked out, the streams became visible, a hazy smoke, and gave off a pungent smell.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa continued hitting the wall, breaking off more and more of it and causing the pherone to be sucked out faster abnd faster. finally the wall gave in, and a new hallway as revealed, different from the ones they had explored so far. ' thecair was slowly clearing, much tio Ilsa relief.
- minna stirred eventually, and broke the kiss with utena, her tongue slidding out of her mouth, she looked down, and saw both of them were in thier undies, and had thrown their clothes to the side, where they had balled up in a corner.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue stumbled out of the hallway, gasping for breath. The most unimaginable things were running through her head. "Come on!" she called over her shoulder. She nearly had a heart attack when she saw Minna and Utena. She couldn't 'see' them, per se, but her body was reacting enough that she could sure guess what she was looking at. "Err, I- I- Um.... Just come on!" She motioned them to run out of the room, away from the pheromones.