The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Character House Madness

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna and utena stumbled out, both girls coughing and wheexing, water steaming from thier faces. ilsa grabbed both of them and steadied them. juri was next out, falling to her knees ' i..thought we'd neve get out, she whimpered. ' the hallways hwas a different cooler and had a different smell from the previous one, this one smelled older..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue took Drago's hand and yanked him out of the room. The hallway was covered in a posh, bland looking wallpaper that sue (had she been able to distinguish it) would have reminded her of the lickable wallpaper in Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. She helped Drago up to his feet with an wincing smile, and looked around at the other girls. Poor Utena and Minna looked humiliated.
"Everyone's out?" she asked meekly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yeah ' juri said, as utena began to sob openly..' come on everyone 'ilsa said firmly. ' we need to just find a place to rest and regroup' the phrerones were rapidly evaoprating now.. ilsa ran back in, and came out a minute later with utenas and minnas clothes in her arms. ' you can get dressed one we find a safe place to rest. ' she said ashe rejoined the others. juri  looked at the others.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue drew a hand through her feathery crest, her chest heaving up and down very hard. "Okay... Uh..." She licked her dry lips. "Uh... I think we'll probably need some masks, too, in case that has ever comes back. I know it.'a not a good idea to split up, but I'd feel better knowing most of the group is already safe. I'm going to need someone to go with me, though...."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'll come with ' Ilsa said as minna protested. ' ilsa! no, what if theres abnother spell like that love spell/ minna gasped. ' please, let me come with you!
- mninna first lets head in one of these rooms abnd use it as oour base for now,.,,"Ilsa said. once thats done Sue abnd i will go fetch supplies.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue nodded numbly as Ilsa volunteered. Her arms were crossed tightly across her chest, her face a contortion of pure misery. Why did this have to happen to her? To any of them? They never did anything wrong. She missed her home with the long doorhandles that were easy to find. She missed her nice chair and her old stereo that that played Django Reinhardt and the Beatles. For all she knew, the sweet sound of her nuages CD as that she had fallen asleep listening to the other night was the last thing she ever heard of her lovely home. Now she was in a world where magic was real and brutal, a world where some psychopath found the idea of nearly killing her and then pumping her full of chemicals and screwing with her nervous system to be incredibly entertaining.
And that's when the last of her defenses broke.
Sue put a hand over her face. "W-we just need s-something to keep us safe a-and..." A sob slipped out. "I... I can't!" Sue cried as she turned and ran down the hallway, weeping openly in fear embarrassment, frustration, and helplessness.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ilsa followed after her, finally catching gtto her in front of an open door, which revealed a coze a warm fireplace setting. the feel of reklaxing heat was sioothing aftfter being trapped in the choking love poition. ' come on sue ilsa said gently.. consoling her' lets head in and sit by the fire. cant you feel the heat from it. its very inviting and you need to calm down. she reached out and took sue by the arm.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue caught her sob in her throat, swallowing it and silencing it. She didn't want to cry in front of Ilsa. She wanted to feel like she was brave enough to be in a group with her-- even if it wasn't entirely true.

She felt Ilsa's hand on her arm, and her own hand went up to cup it close to her. That felt better. She could look Ilsa in the eye now, despite the tears. She was giving her an inviting smile, so sweet and so soft. Ilsa nodded.
"Yeah... the fire's nice," she said lowly, her eyes drawing to the floor. Her heart was beating fast. She felt hot-- and she wasn't sure it was the fireplace that was causing it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're going to be fine ' ilsa said kindly moving close to sue so she could feel her warmth she sat next to her and gazed into the fire
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue looked into the fire too. Fire was another thing she could always recognize despite her visual agnosia. Her shoulder slowly slid against Ilsa's, her weight gently pressing against hers. If she seemed uncomfortable with that, Sue told herself, she would stop immediately. But Ilsa didn't seem to mind.

He beady, smooth scales clung to the light feathers on her arm. She could smell the faint fragrance of perfume and sweat coming off the enchantress. Something was slipping away from her, she realized. Her inhibitions.

"You think so?" Sue asked, turning to look at Ilsa. looking into her brown eyes. They were lovely. "You really think so?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes i do ' ilsa said, reaching forward and  cupping sues face in her claws ' yu really are beautiful Sue' She said softly ' do you want to kiss me?' she whispered.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Gravity seemed to lift when Sue heard Ilsa say she was beautiful, and then nearly seemed to reverse (to Sue, at least) when Ilsa asked if she wanted to kiss her. She looked at Ilsa with honest affection. Her throat couldn't produce the word she wanted. She simply nodded her head, and leaned in. Nervousness was etched on her expression, yes, but also excitement and even a touch of honor. Her tongue lightly flicked over her lips, as Sue felt her face come within an inch of Ilsa's, so close that she could feel her breath on her face.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa pressed her red lips to sues and felt the dino react in surprise and tension. ilsa put her arms around sues neck and began to hold the kiss. within seconds ilsa put her tongue into sues mouth.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue's eyes widened as she felt the electric sensation of soft lips touching against her own. It was warm, and wet, and somehow very primal. She kissed back by pressing her own lips into Ilsa's and opening her mouth slightly so their lips cupped. Every movement and bit of friction between their lips gave her feathery shudders in her belly.

Then Sue felt a hot, slick something dip into her mouth, as if it was sticking it's head into a door without fully going in. The dino's cheeks went scarlet, and she gasped slightly into the kiss. Her heart pounded. 'I could do it too,' Sue thought to herself, and that thought became action as she let her own tongue move up and gently touch against Ilsa's.

Her eyes headlined how this felt.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ilsa rubbed her tongue gently against sues feeling the dinosaurs moan as the kiss lingered ' ilsa claws moved down sues shoulders before finally stopping at her chest. ilsa flicked her tongue against Sues. she was enjoying this.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue shuddered, her eyelids half closing as her own arms wrapped around Ilsa's. She lightly flicked her tongue against Ilsa's, sustaining a rising charge of heat and pleasure that seemed to start at her mouth and lead back through her spine. Her eyes widened as she felt Ilsa's claws over her chest, and then they closed again. Moaning slightly, she pressed her chest out, inviting Ilsa to roam as she liked. Her tail was wagging behind her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa worked off sues top revealing her bare chest, which was large. ilsa felt sue as she moved her chest forward moving back and forth. ilsa finally pushed her tongue as deep into sues mouth as she could, and cover her mouth with hers.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sue trembled a bit, so nervous and exhilarated that she couldn't even think two seconds ahead of herself. Her brain told her all that was important was happening right now-- not what happened before or what would come after. She arched her back so her chest pressed into Ilsa's hands. Her toungue clumsily danced with Ilsa's, the sensation intoxicating.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa swensed that sue was deeply enjoying this and began moving her claws down sues side and felt the smooth round curve of sues breasts against her own. her lips wrestled with sues, curling twisting, their tongues riding and probing each others mouth..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This was so... new. It felt amazing-- but in a way she'd never really felt before. Sue couldn't think of a comparison. It was an energetic, sweet kind of good feeling-- one that warmed her heart and got it to beat fast at the same time.

Sue felt a slight bit hazy as she took a more forward approach to her kiss with Ilsa. Who cares if she was clumsy, she thought to herself-- when it felt this good, there wasn't much to mess up. Her breasts met the fabric of Ilsa's bra, which didn't feel right. Sue slipped her hands over the enchantress's shoulders and unhooked her bra-- with fair precision too, given the situation. The Yellow Belly had always been good at working her hands in places her eyes couldn't follow. The bra came off, and the feeling of skin to skin and chest to chest caused a small sound to escape her lips.