The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic RP?

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That's alright! I'm not so good with names for characters either, especially considering how strange Equestrian names are! XD

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe yeah, I think the normal names to me are Luna, Twilight and Sweetie Belle.  The others are indeed odd, but ah well.  Doesn't mean your oc's name has to be an odd name.

And this is coming from one who has an unlucky earth pony with no cutie mark, called Destiny :blink:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Any of the names are all good!  Speaking of which, I kinda plan on adding my other OC, Hikari.  

Name: Hikari Makoto (Light Hope in Japanese)
Type of Pony: Unicorn
Cutie Mark: The Japanese Kana for "Hope"
Appearance: Dark blue, with black fetlocks, and a deep red-brown mane. Brown eyes.
Personality: Kind, cheerful, and genuine, but he hides a deep sadness inside about his various romantic failures. Bi.

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Sorry for my horrible grammar and for the fact that I re-used my PokÈsona's character sheet! But, I'm better at details than I am for grammar and sentence structure, and I couldn't think of anything that is close to describing my personality accurately. Also, I will provide a drawing of my OCC sometime in the furture. :)

Name: Chocolate Brownie
Nickname: Brownie
Species of Pony: Earth Pony
Cutie Mark Appearance:
A single paintbrush accompanied by a piece of written parchment and a ëfloating pencil’, in which all three symbolize Chocolate Brownie’s artistically inclined personality and talents in art and writing.

Appearance:  

Mane/Tail: Black.
Eyes: Dark brown.
Body Colour: A light tan-ish mocha.
Height: She is shorter than the average pony around her age, only standing around the height of 2' 9".

Personality:

She is overall very kind and gentle to others, however, that image is changed once her values and morals are threatened, if that is the case then the young filly will do whatever she can to defend her views and opinions (however, she will never go as far as to physically hurt someone). But, the young pony may be too into the heated subject and may seem illogical as the conversation carries on, however the young girl tries not to be harsh or rude when she is close to snapping --which is an occurrence that rarely happens-- towards her opponent in the discussion.

Brownie lives in the world of sensations and possibilities, and is keenly in tune with the way things look, taste, sound, feel and smell. Not only that but she is known to have a strong aesthetic appreciation for art, and has a knack for creating her own artwork but, she will deny to show her talents when asked, even though she strongly wishes to show her artistic potential to others. She has a strong set of values, in which she strives to consistently meet throughout her lifetime. However, the need to feel as if she is living the life in accordance with what she feels is right, will sometimes make the teen rebel against anything that conflicts with that goal. And she is likely to choose jobs and careers which allow her the freedom of working towards the realization of her value-oriented personal goals.

EDIT: Also, I'll rewrite this character sheet sometime in the future.. seeing as it looks and feels short and lacks the amount of detail that I usually write nowadays. :lol:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Wow, much more detail than what I put into my apps XD

But nicely done regardless I think.  I already think she should meet up with a very aggravated Destiny :smile

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Oh, thank you! ^v^

Hehe, I wonder how the two will act towards each other! I hope Brownie doesn't annoy her in any sort of way, because I think they may become great friends (or at least I hope so!)...  :DD

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe yeah, it should be rather interesting indeed.  Destiny banging her head on the door to the library in frustation....I'm sure that'll be a sight for Brownie to see XD

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hehe, how about we do that now? I can start role-playing tonight! X3

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sure thing, I'm ready whenever you are.  And perhaps if we do start RPing in there, it'll boot up the RP again and not let it die XD

Yes, I is on a FiM craze still.....and that's after watching the episode like last week XD

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hm, I could try either today or on Friday (if I can't post today that is)! :DD

Wanna start right now? :)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, I has a second character for this RP:

Name: Dawn
Type of Pony: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: She too has none as of yet, then again, she muck around with trying to get one
Personality: Dawn is a bit of a daredevil Pegasus, likes to do a few things a bit extremely in a sense....she loves using Rainbow Dash's flight launcher thing to fling herself into the air....so that she can learn to fly properly.  She can't fly for long periods of time either, but when she uses the launcher, she does wear a helmet for that matter....esentially as it doesn't usually go according to plan.
Oh also....she has a bit of a crush....on Apple Bloom :p

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, a small question.  I know Twilight and co are heading to Canterlot for something, but what is it that they're doing there exactly?  Is it suppose to the Grand Galloping Gala?  Or just a normal visit to see Princess Celestia?

I just ask as I do have something I want to do there as well, but it's not anything evil, no new characters, just something I had in mind is all....which could make their trip there that much more interesting :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
From my recallection, and I may be wrong, the folks present were invited to the castle by Princess Luna, who I think came for a visit.

Though I think Twilight was a bit nervous about going so I think Spike wrote and send off a letter asking of Princess Celstria and Twilght's parents can at least meet her when she arrives since she's a bit nervous about visiting.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah okay, so it just sounds like a casual visit to the castle then by the sounds of things.  All good, still going to do what I have in mind while the group's either already visiting the castle, or are still on their way there ;)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sounds ok to me. If you're not sure you can always pm to ask the person in charge of the rp thread.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, regardless of what happens, I'm sure Princess Celestia will be...er....surprised to see another Pegasus pony drop in....literally :smile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
:lol Nah, said Pegasus wont, so she's safe from that XD

And Speaking of which, before I forget....who is suppose to be playing Princess Celestia anyway?  Just wondering is all, as so I know.  I mean, I don't wish to play her myself as I wont do well as her, I'm sure of it.