The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

united 93

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
the film based on the tragitys of 9/11 united 93 ( or flight 93 I think) tell the story of thoughs who saved the white house. will you see it?

I will.

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I'll see it, hopefullly if it makes it to this theatre.  If I see one more romanic comedy I'm gonna puke.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I do not, or rather, will not until I find out just how accurate this is.  If there's one thing we've learned from history films dealing with tragic accidents, wars, etc. is that its about one thing--Hollywood....not accuracy.  False tales in films are the reasons people hold misconceptions about anything and everything and then when you try to tell them different they're like, "But I saw this film and this is how it went there...."

:rolleyes:

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
I saw this movie. It was very heartbreaking and susspensful to watch and listen. United 93 was flying from Newark to San Francisco on September 11,2001 and was hijacked. Toke off at 8:42 and hijacked at 9:28. The 4 hijackers Ziad Jarrah, Saeed Alghamdi, Ahmed-Ali Nami, and Ahemed-Ali Haznawi setted the plane to hit the U.S Capital. According to some testimonies, The Capital was to be the most important target of all 4 buildings and they failed due to the courage, Heroism, and sacrifice of 36 men and women who saved us from another attack. The other 3 planes were American 11 and United 175 flying out of Boston to Los Angeles when they were hijacked By Mohammed Atta and Marwan Ali Sherie. The 2 men along with 8 other hijackers flown both of them into the World Trade Center in New York at 8:46 and 9:03. The third plane was American 77 flying from Washington to Los Angeles when it too was hijacked by Hani Hanjour and 4 other men. They crashed it at the Pentagon in Arlington county. The World Trade Center continued to burn and collapse to pieces at 9:59 and 10:28. Only 20 survived the collapse. 2,753 died in New York. 189 at Arlington county. And United 93 with all 44 people inboard. I been to the wreck site and it was hard to look because I live in Ohio and that plane was over Ohio, even talk to Cleveland ATC. Last years anniversary i played the movie at my home. I wanted to go all god and think of what if 93 was saved. This is what I think. The plane is saved by the passengers after injuring the hijackers and restraining them. The plane lands safety in Johnstown,pa. All police, FBI, CIA, Swat, and RMT arrive and storm the plane handcuffing the hijackers while the parimedics take care of the injured passengers and crew. The hijackers are in prison, receive a letter from Osama bin Laden telling that they failed to complete their suicide mission and are removed from Al-Qaedda severely. The passengers and crew happily return to home to their love ones and have a long celebration party for bravery. The plane is written off from service and is now a Museum in Pennsylvania. I wish it was f
Different but it wasn't. Thought it could. Rest in peace heroes. you saved our Capital from another attack.

One thing: 9/11 was suppose to be done with 12 planes and 60 hijackers but never happen.
Also Seth Macfarlane and Mark Whalberg avoided death on 9/11. They were suppose to be on American 11 but missed. The movie TED is ironic because of those 2

Lets start focussing on heroism, sacrifice, and most importantly HOPE.