The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask the Characters

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Everyone (Except Chomper): Sharpteeth
Chomper: Doc.

Doc, don't you ever feel bad about hurting sharpteeth? They have feelings to and only want to survive

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Doc: If they dont feel bad about killing us, then I dont have to feel remorse for their pain either.

Gang, what is it you would hate to do?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Gang in unison: Chores.

Ruby, is it true you and Chomper have crushes on each other?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby: I like Chomper, but I dont "like" him.

Ducky: How often you see your father?
Pessimist sees a dark tunnel. Optimist sees a light in the tunnel. Realist sees the light of coming train. And a driver sees three idiots standing on the track.

"My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today." - Watership Down by Richard Adams.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky: I have a father?   :blink:

Chomper and Ruby, since you two know the Mysterious beyond better than the rest of the gang, what are your favorite places in the MB?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby and Chomper: Anywhere far from Redclaw and Thud and Screech.

To gang: If every one of you had a one wish, which would be fulfilled, what would you wish?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper: I wish I could have more sharpteeth friends

Littlefoot: I wish the grownups wouldn't be mean to Chomper.

Spike: .....................

Ruby: I wish I could tell chomper how much I lov...........Oh no, did I say that out loud?

Redclaw, is there anyone you have a soft spot for?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Redclaw: Oh yes. I have a very soft spot for everyone... In my stomach. :p

All of the gang: which songs are yours favourite?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Everyone except Chomper and Ruby: Always There, we thought for sure we'd get an award for that one!

Chomper: Friends for Dinner

Ruby: Undecided.

Chomper, His Parents, Ichy, Dil, Redclaw, Screech, and Thud: What's your favorite type of meat?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All: Longneck's meat. It is the tastiest, the most delicate and most luscious of all types of food.

Longnecks: Lucky us!

Littlefoot, what is so special about treestars? To me it looks like any other leaf...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: My mother told me about them. That's why they are extra special.

All of the main sharpteeth, do you have any tips on how to hunt successfully?

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A Sharptooth:  Find a Canyon, use your mouth as a shelter the minute someone comes to take cover CHOMP!!!

Cera, do you think littlefoot gets to much screen Time in the Movies and Series

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Cera: Of course, threehorns are the best, and the best deserves the most screen time!

All the leafeaters, are you aware that sharpteeth play a major role in the Circle of Life?

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
random swimmer: Yeah well, tell that to my grandmother who's still lamenting the lose of half my mom's siblings! It's kinda small consolation for those of us who do go so 'the population won't be out of control'.

Tria: So where did you meet Topsy?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Tria: Ironically, it was at some tree, and we were arguing over which one of us would get the treestars.

Screech and Thud, how did you meet Redclaw?

Myrkin

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Screech and Thud: Redclaw's reputation is well know and we decided to join him. It was easy to find him. We just followed the trail of bones...

Grandpa Longneck, did you ever get mad at Littlefoot for something he did? If answer is yes, then what was it?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, I must say that he has a good heart and that he means well. Things like leaving the herd when the swarming leaf gobblers came to keep us together may have angered others, but his motives were in the right place. Still, there was one time I was upset with him.

I distinctly told him not to go near the Sheltering Grass without me or my mate with him. I understand that his friends must have pressured him to go, but he should have stood up to them, friends or not.

I only told him that for his safety. He is all we have left, all that remains from his mother, and we couldn't bear to lose him. I was angry, but more concerned than mad. I only want what's best for him. But as time goes on, he will continue to learn and I'm sure he'll make a fine father himself one day. That is my hope for my grandson."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, just a quick question Ali. Do you always try to meet new friends by biting them first? I have nothing wrong with that, just something I was curious about. Later!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ali: Well, I heard theat might be how the sharpteeth do it, but I'm not certain.

Redclaw, is it true your Chomper's uncle?

babidikrakenguard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Redclaw:No,  You must be thinking about the villain in the Lion King..

(Had to do it, sorry ^_^)

Ozzy, Why are you so paranoid about Strut eating plants? What's wrong with them?

Sableye

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: babidikrakenguard,Mar 1 2009 on  08:02 PM
Redclaw:No,  You must be thinking about the villain in the Lion King..

(Had to do it, sorry ^_^)

Ozzy, Why are you so paranoid about Strut eating plants? What's wrong with them?
Ozzy: Because it's green and good for you. I only like junk food.