The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Would They Do?

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"It's the Skybax!!" :lol nono, jk, this isn't Dinotopia!
They would be all awed and amazed at such a massive flyer. And a little afraid, too (I mean, those guys are only about the size of an aircraft)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
First; to the question of the Yellowbellies:

Gang: Look the Yellowbellies are coming; EVERYBODY HIDE!!!!!!!!!  :bolt

Second; to the question of the Quetzalcoatlus:

They would do the usual; sound the air raid sirens, open up AA fire, scramble the fighters, etc.  :lol

What would the gang say if Littlefoot told them about who the Rainbow Faces really were?

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
The gang would stare cockeyed at him. Petrie would tap his spindly fingers together and ask: "Uh... Did you eat anything funny this morning, Littlefoot?"
Ruby would nod, scratching her chin. "Aliens, huh? Knew they were around somewhere. Call it intuition."
"Uh, what's an alien?" Chomper would ask.
Cera would have a very dry look on her face. "... Why am I not suprised by this? I really feel like I should be more suprised hearing this."

What would happen if a Xiphactinus got in the Great Valley water system?

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
what if Littlefoot and the gang ate peanut butter

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Their lack of singular dentary squamosal articulation would cause their mouths to get stuck, and they'd have to wait until their saliva broke it down.

Still on my previous question.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: LoyfeCycleProtector,Mar 21 2013 on  08:11 PM
@Strut Which thing did I say that's already in someone else's work? I'm writing a fic, so I'm going to be really put down if it turns out I'm plagerizing someone.
The Times of Change
@Loyfe: You mentioned the element of Littlefoot waking up to find his grandparents dead. That's one of the first things that happens in the story. I'm sure you didn't mean to plagiarize and I didn't mean to call you out on it. I hope this helps, though and good luck with the fanfic :)

I wish I could answer, but I have no idea what a Xiphactinus is :3
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
This cute bugger is Xiphactinus: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xiphactinus.

And don't worry, nothing that's been said here so far is in my fox. But, ya never know.

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Ducky would get out and stay out of the water and if the gang were on a log Littlefoot would likely say "I think we need a bigger log..."

Yes, I made a Jaws reference. :DD  I know that fish; It one ugly SOB!  :lol   Anyway, where were we:

What would Littlefoot say to Cera if she made another comment on either his mother/father or on his size?

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
It would depend on if she made it in typical Cera snark, or as an intentional insult. If it's snark, I imagine Littlefoot would pull Cera off to the side and grill her for it. "Don't ever talk about my family like that Cera. Ever." Aaaaand knowing Cera's inability to back away from confrontation-- whether she wanted it or not-- she'd probably reply: "Or what?" Or, if she was REALLY looking for a fight, and was angry enough not to think about what she was doing, she might say something like: "Or what, flathead?"
If she had made the comment as a direct insult, no sarcasm or snark, I imagine Littlefoot would just hit her, because he'd be angry enough that he'd actually want a fight.

What if the gang started to notice a figure in the shadows watching them from far away every night?

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Petrie: Something behind us!

Cera: There is nothing there Petrie! :anger

Ducky: We are being stalked, we are, we are!

Spike: ...mmm food...

Chomper: I don't smell anyone.

Ruby: If you can't smell anyone, there is no one to be smelt.

Littlefoot: Its probably either the Rainbow Faces or the ghost of my dead mother.

Everyone else:  :wow

LoyfeCycleProtector Posted on Mar 21 2013, 10:29 PM   
It would depend on if she made it in typical Cera snark, or as an intentional insult. If it's snark, I imagine Littlefoot would pull Cera off to the side and grill her for it. "Don't ever talk about my family like that Cera. Ever." Aaaaand knowing Cera's inability to back away from confrontation-- whether she wanted it or not-- she'd probably reply: "Or what?" Or, if she was REALLY looking for a fight, and was angry enough not to think about what she was doing, she might say something like: "Or what, flathead?" If she had made the comment as a direct insult, no sarcasm or snark, I imagine Littlefoot would just hit her, because he'd be angry enough that he'd actually want a fight.

What would Tria and Mr. Threehorn do if they first heard what Cera was saying to Littlefoot and react if they saw the two of them at each others throats?

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I'll go with the 'Or what, flathead?' Route, considering it'd be the most interesting. Tria would be utterly appalled to hear her stepdaughter insult Littlefoot's dead mother and then call him by a racial slur. Appalled and furious. Topsy, for once, would not be as angry as his wife, because he knows where Cera got that term. He'd feel ashamed. Tria would probably break up the fighting, shouting at Cera at what's gotten into her. At this point, Cera would probably recognize that she had just made a huge mistake in her anger, but because of her pride, she'd try to find a way to shift the blame to anyone and anything but herself. Littlefoot would watch this display, anger fading, and probably recognized that Cera felt trapped right now between her egotistical pride and her personal regret for having said something so awful. As Tria continues to scold Cera, Topsy would finally tell the both of them (Littlefoot and Cera) to follow him alone. He'd lead them to a isolated area, and have a long talk with the both of them.

What would happen if the locusts came back to the great valley?

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Everyone who remembered the first time the locusts came to the valley would probably think to themselves: "Not again!"

Also, regarding what you LoyfeCycleProtector said about what Topsy would do with Littlefoot and Cera in your previous reply; wouldn't Littlefoot's Grandparents be involved too? After all, it their Grandson?

Any-who, a new situation:

What would happen if Ruby finds out that her family were coming to stay in the Great Valley?

RainbowGirl 39

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
what would Petrie do if he had a surgery

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What would happen if Ruby finds out that her family were coming to stay in the Great Valley?
She'd hide in her cave forever :lol

what would Petrie do if he had a surgery
He'd be very afraid so Ducky would calm him down a bit.

What would Cera say if she would have hay fever?
Inactive, probably forever.

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Cera: I hate Spring! There is nothing good about I....I... ACHOOOOO!!!!!

What would the girls (Cera, Ducky, & Ruby) do if they were out adventuring in the Mysterious Beyond by themselves?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Cera: "Hey girls, let's tear us a couple of hot guys!"
Ruby: "Wait! I have to put on some make up first!"
Ducky: "I rather wanna play something funny! yep, yep, yep!"
Cera: " Awww, Ducky!!! Grow up, please!"
Ducky: "Hey!!! :! "
Ruby: "Don't quarrel, please! I need concentration or do you want me looking awful?"
Cera:  :rolleyes
Ducky:  :lol

After some minutes Ruby is ready so they wandered to a little Valley, where many young hot guys would wait for them.
On the way there:
Cera: "Well, I wanna date a brave, big and handsome guy! What about you?
Ducky: "I wanna have a lollypop!"
Ruby: "I wanna have an understanding guy, who would help me getting away from my family!"
Cera: "Ducky, which colour should your lollipop have? babyish girlish pink?  :spit "
Ducky: "Nope, Nope, Nope!!!"
Ruby: "Yep, Yep, Yep!!!"
Ducky: "Run away! There's a...a...!"
Cera: "Come on! This joke is ooooooooooooooold!"
Ducky: "SHARPTOOTH!!!"
Cera: "Baby!"
Ducky: " :cry RUN AWAY! NOW!" :cry
Ruby: "Uhm Cera!" :confused
Cera: "WHAT!!!" :anger
Ruby: "It was nice to meet you! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Ducky: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
Cera: "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!"

Everyone escaped the sharptooth since they hid in a cave that Ducky saw.
At the Evening they came back to the Great Valley.
Littlefoot: "Hey guys! See who's already back!"
Petrie: "They back?!?"
Chomper: " Oh!"
Littlefoot: "What h...!"
Cera: "DONT ASK!!! :anger  :anger  :anger  :anger  :anger

Ok, THAT was random :lol

Let's do the opposite: What would the boys (Littlefoot, Petrie, Spike & Chomper) do if they were out adventuring in the Mysterious Beyond by themselves?

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
Littlefoot: Ok guy's are you ready.

Spike: mmm hmm. :DD

Chomper: Ready for what Littlefoot?

Petrie: Oh no! Not again! :!

Littlefoot: It is that time of the season again! Were going to that small valley again!

Petrie: That good news Littlefoot. Me think that you say we go to get rid of Sharpteeth again! Me hate to be bait!

Chomper: What do you meen 'get rid of' Littlefoot?

Littlefoot: Well... we... oh... just chase them away from the valley.  :unsure:

Chomper: That's OK. For a second I thought you actually kill innocent Sharpteeth!

Littlefoot: Of course Chomper! We would never do that.....

On the way to the Valley. ..

Petrie: AHHHHHHHHHHH Sharptooth!

Spike: :rolleyes

Chomper: Wait a second. That is not a Sharptooth!  That's just a full size model!

Littlefoot: Of course it is Chomper! We have it at all  just to keep the girls away from the valley!  :DD

Petrie: :wow

Spike: :wow

Chomper: :wow

What would the gang say if one day out of the blue; the DeLorean from "Back to the Future" appeared and Doc and Marty stepped out?

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
BUMP!

It has been a while since anyone replied on this topic so let's start something new:

What would the Gang do if they meet the ponies from MLP: FIM?

Path Light

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
Quote from: Littlefoot Fan 93,Jun 17 2013 on  02:00 PM
BUMP!

It has been a while since anyone replied on this topic so let's start something new:

What would the Gang do if they meet the ponies from MLP: FIM?
They would say 'Hi!' to the ponies from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
They would say 'Hi!' to the ponies from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
I'd never have guessed this answer  :rolleyes:

What'd Cera do if Topsy passes away so that she only has Tria as her (step-)mother and Tricia as her (half-)sister?