The Land Before Time > LBT Fanfiction

Fanfiction Prompt Challenge Discussion

<< < (2/97) > >>

The Wasp:
This is an excellent idea. I can't wait to get started on it!

Ducky123:
Indeed it is and I will participate! That prompt juuuust happened to work with a story idea I had anyway ;)

Fyn16:
I'm really pleased to see all the positive responses! Thanks for coming on board, and I look forward to this month's entries. Remember that you can use this page for discussion as well. Things like brainstorming, discussion of plot points, etc.

Ducky123:
Do stories have to be finished by the way? My idea certainly isn't a story I can write in 10000-20000 words without applying serious cuts in terms of quality...  :unsure:

rhombus:

--- Quote from: Ducky123,Jan 3 2017 on  01:16 PM --- Do stories have to be finished by the way? My idea certainly isn't a story I can write in 10000-20000 words without applying serious cuts in terms of quality...  :unsure:
--- End quote ---
Hmmm... I think generally we are looking for completed works.  However, if the part of the story that satisfies the prompt is posted before the deadline then that should be acceptable even if the story is not entirely complete by that time.  If this exception to the policy leads to many cases of incomplete works then we might reconsider that exception, however.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version