The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Email Address History

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Pretty simple.  List the email addresses you've had throughout your life.  Might be a little difficult for our older members or people who like to change their email addresses a lot, but just try.  

I should stress that these should be your Main Email Addresses ONLY meaning that email addresses you didn't use for at least a while shouldn't be listed.  Anyway, here I go.

My first email address of all time was when I signed up for AOL at the age of 7.  The email address was:

dameaustind@aol.com

My second email address was through PeoplePC.net.  It was:

dameprofessional@peoplepc.com (or .net.  I can't remember)

My third email address was through Gmail.  It was:

dameaustind@gmail.com

My fourth email address was also through Gmail.  it was:

dameprofessional@gmail.com

My fifth email address was through Gmail as well.  It was:

thecomputergeekoncamanoisland@gmail.com

I still use this email address quite frequently, but I really want to dump it.  It's getting spammed like you wouldn't believe.

The sixth email address was through Hotmail.  It was:

landbeforetimelover@hotmail.com

I opened it so I could use MSN.  I tried using it as my main email address for a while, but I really hate hotmail so I stopped using it for anything but MSN.

My seventh email address was through Comcast.  it was:

themaplegrovecomputergeek@comcast.net

I quickly changed it to:

sapphirescales@comcast.net

I'm trying to use this as my main email address, but I want to dump Comcast so I don't want to grow too dependent on them.

At present, I'm trying to change my main email address to:

lucario@email.com

I would love to keep Gmail, but their service is way too overused and therefore, there's no good usernames left.  I'm also going to have a computer service email address.  The one I've chosen is:

thecomputergeek@techie.com

I REALLY want to keep Gmail, but I need decent usernames and Gmail just isn't able to provide them.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I've had my personal family email through Time Warner as long as I can remember...its probably twelve years now and I still use it as such.

I've gone through old Yahoo accounts, and now I'm with gmail exclusively for all my web-based ventures.  Sometimes I'll use my personal family account, but not much these days.  I also have the customary work account for ... work things. :p

I'd post the accounts here, but I get enough spam as it is plus I've forgotten many of the older ones.