The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A sudden change of species 2.0?

rhombus · 261 · 39975

Poll

Which of these options do you favor?

Everyone coincidentally—probably because of the multiple screams—conjugate together at Chomper's sleeping spot (where Ruby has just noticed Chomper) and meet each other for the first time there. This is similar to the Seven Hunters meetup.
1 (16.7%)
A bunch of small initial meetups first (eg. Ducky with Petrie, etc) that will eventually result in every separate group of the gang coming together after the pairs/threes understand their scenario.
1 (16.7%)
Mother flyer is convinced of Petrie's transformation and this eventually leads her to helping to find the groups of changed children.
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: December 20, 2019, 01:55:47 PM

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
@Ducky123: Just a friendly reminder to write up your dream sequence in the "Sudden Change of Species 2.0" RP. :) Regardless, I'll do my post for the Chicken run soon.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Ducky123 We really need a post from you shortly if the roleplay is to continue.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I feel like I'd need Ruby to do something first, before Chomper can do anything else. If we wanna follow up exactly from everyone waking up.

Do we wanna do that, or a "The next morning" kinda thing, where the gang is meeting up?
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yep, I think it is Ruby's turn.  :thinking I should have a post up later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
What is the consensus now? Meeting with each other? At night, in the morning? Where? :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Yeah, like what Ducky123 said, now that Ruby and Chomper have met, I'm curious if it will be a centralized meeting or not.

As in, will everyone coincidentally—probably because of the multiple screams—conjugate together at Chomper's sleeping spot (where Ruby has just noticed Chomper) and meet each other for the first time there, or will there be a bunch of small initial meetups first (eg. Ducky with Petrie, etc) that will eventually result in every separate group of the gang coming together after the pairs/threes understand their scenario?
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I am thinking that a number of smaller meet-ups might happen first. Additionally, in the case of Petrie, it seems likely that his family might notice him first.  In that case, if he can convince Mama Flyer (played by me) who he is, she might eventually be useful in tracking down his friends once it becomes obvious what has happened.  But I will hold off on that until there is some kind of consensus on where to go next.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I agree that there should there be some kind of consensus over which members of the Gang will meet which other first, like a general agreement or poll or something, so that our posts wouldn't contradict and/or be influenced by others. :p
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, after much pondering in Discord, I think the Mama Flyer option is much more unique and direct, allowing for a more natural way for the adults to be in the know... kinda a unique point of this rp compared to The Seven Hunters.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If I'm understanding this correctly, 2 and 3 are kinda building on the same concept right?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
If I'm understanding this correctly, 2 and 3 are kinda building on the same concept right?

To some extent, yes.  It is just in option 3 that Mama Flyer is who finds the groups of kids and kind of gets things organized.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
well, this would give Stardust some screentime, I guess it won't hurt :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I shall do up my post for Mama Flyer soon. I will aim for this coming Sunday.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Sorry I missed the vote for this, but I agree that the mother flyer idea is the most straightforward!

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Okay, it might be Monday, but for sure by then. It's halfway done.

Edit: And now it's completely done.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 12:54:44 AM by StardustSoldier »

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, I think the Petrie and Mama Flyer conversation will be going on for a bit, but pretty much any of the gang can also make posts at this point. My understanding is that we will be forming groups and then Mama Flyer will eventually track us down.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Since my last post had bellydragger Spike trudging to a river, and Ducky's post conveniently had flyer Ducky end up in a river down a waterfall, I could have Spike investigate and run into Ducky... who probably might not be as receptive to seeing a bellydragger in the valley out of instinct. :p

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was thinking along those lines myself, good plan. Ducky might try to head back to the nest out of sheer habit and run into Spike halfway. You wanna go ahead with your post or should I make the first step?

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I was thinking along those lines myself, good plan. Ducky might try to head back to the nest out of sheer habit and run into Spike halfway. You wanna go ahead with your post or should I make the first step?
I could make the next post. I've got all day to write, and I need to motivate myself to write. :^^spike

Edit: But on second thought, Spike cannot move, so perhaps it might be better for Ducky to run into Spike and I play a passive reactory role instead of active.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 07:41:32 PM by OwlsCantRead »